Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by notorial dissent »

Short attention spans and next newest brightest shiny bit and all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Athis wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:57 pm As I expected, Randy will persist in his delusions to the end
His mind is fully controlled by his sov belief system
Sad to see the destruction wrought in the lives of the victims of these idiotic theories and beliefs
He freely chose his victimhood, rejecting sound legal advice and replacing it with majickal, energetic, magnetic, vibrational, frequential, quantum HATJ bullshit. It's possible he didn't know the price he'd have to pay, but he's gonna find out now.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Seeing a deluded fool wreck his life as Randy has been doing gives me no satisfaction at all
I have compassion for him
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Athis wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:28 pm Seeing a deluded fool wreck his life as Randy has been doing gives me no satisfaction at all
I have compassion for him
One can have empathy for the gullible while understanding that credulity doesn't exonerate responsibility. He can still seek advice from competent counsel before his sentencing, but as we can see from his recent filings, he remains hitched to Heather's woo-wagon. His burro-like recalcitrance in the face of all reality is classic drama, but isn't at all that endearing and it will be his ruin.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Dont worry, my compassion will not exonerate Randy from responsibility or the consequences of his actions.
I follow the Randy and Heather saga because I am fascinated by the underlying psychology of their predicament.
Not because I am angry with them and want to see them punished and suffer.
They seem obviously crazy to me.
I feel compassion for people whose minds become possessed by these idiotic sov theories about the world and reality
But that does not mean that they should be allowed to defraud banks or drive without a license or insurance etc
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

For some reason Randy felt it was a good idea to add a PGP signature to his 160 filing. What that actually accomplishes is beyond me.

I-UV has also been down all day, optimistically hoping it's been taken down for being part of the conspiracy to defraud but that would be putting too much faith in law enforcement.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'll miss them. I enjoyed their pure, child-like greed at all the wealth they were going to get when Heather won and their child-like optimism in Heather's gibberish as an actual effective force that would overturn the whole social and political order for their benefit. They actually seemed to consider it an obvious entitlement they deserved for being such enlightened superior beings. They'd babble absolute nonsense at each other on I-UV as if it made perfect sense even if the rest of humanity was too stupid and primitive to understand it. My only disappointment is that they seemed to have bailed when they realized Heather had failed them rather than continue bitterly faulting everyone but themselves for their own idiocy.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I-uv is back online. Idiots probably forgot to pay the hosting bill, or something.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:58 pm I'll miss them. I enjoyed their pure, child-like greed at all the wealth they were going to get when Heather won and their child-like optimism in Heather's gibberish as an actual effective force that would overturn the whole social and political order for their benefit. They actually seemed to consider it an obvious entitlement they deserved for being such enlightened superior beings. They'd babble absolute nonsense at each other on I-UV as if it made perfect sense even if the rest of humanity was too stupid and primitive to understand it. My only disappointment is that they seemed to have bailed when they realized Heather had failed them rather than continue bitterly faulting everyone but themselves for their own idiocy.
Well said. And they're still at it. BZ's latest post with the court filings is precious. One commenter said, "Keep watching…This is just just the trailer preview…watch what happens next month." So in this person's view, they're saving their secret magic incantations for sentencing because it's all part of their brilliant strategic plan. Like they didn't use all their special magic powers at trial so they could be acquitted and be out of jail and unlocking the secret treasury accounts for the benefit of everyone.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

I saw that comment and wondered if it wasn't just a sock-puppet post trying to boost interest in Heather's fading star. Then I thought nah, nobody reads this shit anyway. Then I realized I was reading that shit.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Resume wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:12 pm I saw that comment and wondered if it wasn't just a sock-puppet post trying to boost interest in Heather's fading star. Then I thought nah, nobody reads this shit anyway. Then I realized I was reading that shit.
We're a kinda strange lot, aren't we? :lol:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Speak for yourself! All I do is read what you looney folks write not the actual crazy stuff itself. That makes me perfectly sane....
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Hanslune wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:22 pm Speak for yourself! All I do is read what you looney folks write not the actual crazy stuff itself. That makes me perfectly sane....
Hearsay lunacy, much more fun sipping from the source of the crazy
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I'm old enough to have seen the lunacy up close when promoting it involved typewriters, mimeograph machines, stamps and meetings in people's back yards or barns.

Back then it was mostly designed to make people afraid and get them to pay for pamphlets and books about the various secret conspiracies and how to prepare to deal with the inevitable dark future. People would invite other "like-minded" friends and acquaintances to hear someone give a talk about some subject and there would be a table where you could buy their materials.

The spectrum didn't include spooky religious woo back then.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

aaaaaaaah, the smell of a mimeograph machine.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Judge Roy Bean wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:21 pm We're a kinda strange lot, aren't we? :lol:
I think of myself as a fan of a very niche reality show. Consider what else is out there, i don't judge myself too harshly for it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXJ5QzhGxvE

A pretty delightful video by Luna See. He actually exhibits some intelligence and explains in detail why Randy putting a PGP signature on a court filing accomplishes nothing.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:34 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXJ5QzhGxvE

A pretty delightful video by Luna See. He actually exhibits some intelligence and explains in detail why Randy putting a PGP signature on a court filing accomplishes nothing.
He seems a bit down in the dumps because Heather hasn't written him back.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Fascinating to see him stumped by a filing and wondering does it make any sense
As if any of Heather's or Randy's pseudo legal filings ever made any sense
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Resume wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:57 am
Jeffrey wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:34 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXJ5QzhGxvE

He seems a bit down in the dumps because Heather hasn't written him back.
You'd think she's had plenty of time.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.