Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:20 pm A post by Serra in 2019 said her release date was 9/13/21.
This is a dual Fogbow/Quatloos thread so some questions I had are answered there.

Where I went wrong was I forgot she was originally found guilty in 2018. She was sentenced in 2019. That would make an 85% sentence on 4 years 9 Months equal to 48.5 months. In which case the new date seems to be what I would have expected if you included good behaviour. Why the original September date was in the system is what I'm puzzled by, hence why I think it's just an administrative correction.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I'm not going to look it up to verify the calculation, but IIRC she was locked up pending sentence. That time would count.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Anyone remember what video it was where Sheila discussed the funding of the trip to Knoxville to view the trial. I distinctly remember her claiming she used her remaining savings to travel to view the trial.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Jeffrey wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:50 pm Anyone remember what video it was where Sheila discussed the funding of the trip to Knoxville to view the trial. I distinctly remember her claiming she used her remaining savings to travel to view the trial.
I know she has a YouTube channel called Conscious Conversation Central where she does tarot readings and has meetings with her "gal posse," which is that cackling crew from the Tucci-Cucci trial. She e-begs for cash and they prattle on about . . . whatever the F.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Well as a bit of an update. Bill seems to still be enthralled by HATJ. He recently posted this letter from her from prison:

https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/2021 ... -2021.html

As they are the ramblings of a madwoman it's hard to determine what she is saying but to me it seems to be celebrating the storming of the capitol.

As to BZ and her crew, with less than a week for Trump to leave the White House and news coverage of the administration already moving their belongings out of the WH, there's been no recognition that the assorted predictions of HATJ and Q have failed to come to fruition. Neither Randy nor Heather have been among the people pardoned so far. Trump has not invoked Martial Law to remain in power for another 4 years. The deep state cabal has not been mass arrested and put on trial in military tribunals etc. So we're to believe this will all happen in the next 4 days.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Jeffrey wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:21 pm Well as a bit of an update. Bill seems to still be enthralled by HATJ. He recently posted this letter from her from prison:

https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/2021 ... -2021.html

As they are the ramblings of a madwoman it's hard to determine what she is saying but to me it seems to be celebrating the storming of the capitol.

As to BZ and her crew, with less than a week for Trump to leave the White House and news coverage of the administration already moving their belongings out of the WH, there's been no recognition that the assorted predictions of HATJ and Q have failed to come to fruition. Neither Randy nor Heather have been among the people pardoned so far. Trump has not invoked Martial Law to remain in power for another 4 years. The deep state cabal has not been mass arrested and put on trial in military tribunals etc. So we're to believe this will all happen in the next 4 days.
Good to see she's getting the mental health help she needs. Jabba too.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Sheila had a meltdown on the last broadcast because Trump didn't arrest the deepstate and the Chinese are coming to make us all wear facemasks.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:46 pm Sheila had a meltdown on the last broadcast because Trump didn't arrest the deepstate and the Chinese are coming to make us all wear facemasks.
Did she and the rest of the cackling crew "de-code" Trump's final address?
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:46 pm Sheila had a meltdown on the last broadcast because Trump didn't arrest the deepstate and the Chinese are coming to make us all wear facemasks.
That's what happens when reality smacks your fantasies in the face :haha:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:42 pm
That's what happens when reality smacks your fantasies in the face :haha:
She claimed to have been "gobsmacked" when Tucci-Cucci was found guilty. I mean, she watched the trial live, what the actual F was she surprised about?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sheila strikes me as one of these people whose tether to reality was very tightly connected, and I think as she has aged she has just continued to slipper further and further from her mooring. I have a hard time believing that she was ever able to actual function in society and provide for herself, she always strikes me as someone's strange aunt that someone always kept track of because she just wasn't right. I do think it is well pastime for an adult wellness check on her and some serious mental evaluation.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:02 pm Sheila strikes me as one of these people whose tether to reality was very tightly connected, and I think as she has aged she has just continued to slipper further and further from her mooring. I have a hard time believing that she was ever able to actual function in society and provide for herself, she always strikes me as someone's strange aunt that someone always kept track of because she just wasn't right. I do think it is well pastime for an adult wellness check on her and some serious mental evaluation.
I recall that in one of her videos she mentioned being on meds at one time; she claimed that she didn't need them any longer because of her new-age beliefs or such nonsense.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

She’s mentioned the apparent trigger multiple times. Her husband (according to her) abandoned her. She’s an unreliable narrator though and it’s possible the causation is reversed; he may have left her because she broke with reality.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Did HATJ get one of those pocket pardons, and is just keeping quiet, so she can finish research on all the goings on inside the prison? Felt for sure that was what the chatter was going to be about.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I-UV.com has hardly paid any attention to Heather since she went to jail. It's all Trumpism and QAnonsense. Even the New Age baloney plays a smaller role. Occasionally they reprint one of her letters from prison, but they're usually just Heather saying "everything is perfect and perfectly done" over and over. They don't even comment on it much.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The crew is a good barometer for the general Q biome. As a couple of more qualified observers have pointed out, the failure of Q prophecy has pushed them towards (or back to) sovcit theory. Sheila now has a male sovcit guru appearing on the broadcasts.

Meanwhile on the last update, Sheila, who is a COVID denier and anti-masker disclosed a close friend of hers is in the hospital on a ventilator. She doesn't use the C word but I think it's a safe assumption. More worrying is that she mentions she spent time with him before he went to the hospital. If she lived in reality she'd realize she was probably exposed, get tested, take cautionary measures.

Okay I think she meant she was around the guy spiritually not physically.

Link to the clip:

Code: Select all

https://youtu.be/V9inlK9rluQ
Last edited by Jeffrey on Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
notorial dissent

i think it is safe to ay that Sheila checked out of reality a good long time ago, say along about the time she went off her meds.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

The day has come!!! The guru is freed [sort of...]!!! Heather Ann Tutti-Frutti is now in a halfway house, and still as nutty as evah...

https://www.bop.gov/mobile/find_inmate/ ... te_results

Name: HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF
Register Number: 86748-007
Race: White
Sex: Female
Release Date: 01/13/2022
Located At: RRM Seattle

Some guy named Eddie has been posting her "writings" as his blog, as mentioned before, as still as crazy as ever...

https://eddiesbloglist.rocks/category/h ... ci-jarraf/

I don't know what's going on with her old cult, the I-uV idiots, I'm not going to that mental asylum....
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
notorial dissent

The Tuccis-Giraffe has neither learned or progressed, I doubt she will have changed one bit and will be being and doing again in fairly short order.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I quit following I-UV cold turkey so my resistance has waned. I’ll be exposing myself to progressively larger levels of bullsh*t so I can safely retrieve information from there.