Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Gregg wrote:And the F-350 story came out at the very beginning, I knew it for some time, but I cannot for the life of me find where I got it from. Am I the only one who noticed it?
Yeah, you're the only one who noticed it. A tip of the hat for your eagle-eyed vigilance.

I follow HATJ and this craziness fairly closely, as she's one of the more entertaining loons out there in the SovCit world at the moment, and I have to believe I would have seen this caper. I'm sure there would have been a lot of discussion about why Beane wasn't charged for this one as well as the news of this percolated through this community and the Fogbow folks.

Incidentally, I have been doing a little research on New Age cults of late, and Heather's woo is an example of why New Age stuff can be more dangerous than people think. Yeah, a little belief in crystals, ancient UFO's and other stuff is generally harmless, but in its extreme forms, it is as ruinous of lives as Scientology or other extreme control groups. Heather has certainly taken a few of her followers and destroyed their lives with the scams that lie just behind the fake veneer of altruistic feel-good woo.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The Moonbeam Channel wrote:December 30, 2017 at 1:35 am
I sure wish I knew what this means as far as timing to Heather and Randy’s release.
Well, Randy should get out sometime between 10 and 15 years from now, Heather might get off with 2 years or less but she's not getting credit for time served pre-conviction like Randy.

:haha:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The devoted few really do believe that HAT's blather is for real and they really can't understand why they aren't bazillionaires and why HAT and Randy can't just immediately walk out of prison, they really are that disconnected from reality. They are going to get even more confused when the trials actually start and HAT doesn't get to enter any of her magic paper.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Gregg wrote:And the F-350 story came out at the very beginning, I knew it for some time, but I cannot for the life of me find where I got it from. Am I the only one who noticed it?
Yeah, you're the only one who noticed it. A tip of the hat for your eagle-eyed vigilance.

I follow HATJ and this craziness fairly closely, as she's one of the more entertaining loons out there in the SovCit world at the moment, and I have to believe I would have seen this caper. I'm sure there would have been a lot of discussion about why Beane wasn't charged for this one as well as the news of this percolated through this community and the Fogbow folks.

Incidentally, I have been doing a little research on New Age cults of late, and Heather's woo is an example of why New Age stuff can be more dangerous than people think. Yeah, a little belief in crystals, ancient UFO's and other stuff is generally harmless, but in its extreme forms, it is as ruinous of lives as Scientology or other extreme control groups. Heather has certainly taken a few of her followers and destroyed their lives with the scams that lie just behind the fake veneer of altruistic feel-good woo.
I'm pretty sure the Ford Dealer in question declined to press charges, no upside for them. If they had wanted to press charges, all they had was passing a bad check, it was drawn on a real account, there was just no money in the account. Now, had it cleared, that would have been money laundering and out of the dealer's hands as far as them being asked if they wanted to press charges.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

You can tell I'm on vacation because I just spent 10 hours trying to find the original source that I knew about the pickup truck from, and I still cannot find it (I'll buy a case of Molson's to the first person who can) but I did find that I wasn't imagining it, I posted in November about it.

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=11506&hilit=oppt&start=580#p256236

So I know I'm not going crazy.
waylonmercy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by waylonmercy »

Heather seems to believe that an Executive Order issued by Trump last week is her ticket to freedom. I don't get it. How is she spinning this to her followers?
Lives are going to be in Waylon Mercy's hands.
waylonmercy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by waylonmercy »

After posting my previous message I noticed that the message was #666 on this thread. I am honored that you gentlemen gave me the opportunity to file the prestigious Mark of the Beast message. From the bottom of my black, twisted heart: Thank you! 8)
Lives are going to be in Waylon Mercy's hands.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

waylonmercy wrote:Heather seems to believe that an Executive Order issued by Trump last week is her ticket to freedom. I don't get it. How is she spinning this to her followers?
She's not. She's filing whatever she can think of without explanation, and letting everyone else piece together what it means. Going silent is a smart move, really, since Heather's got no real options or ideas, and is just flinging feces out of her cage at this point.

One of HATJ's handwritten notes refers the court to section 1(b) of EO 13818, which says:
B) to be a current or former government official, or a person acting for or on behalf of such an official, who is responsible for or complicit in, or has directly or indirectly engaged in:

(1) corruption, including the misappropriation of state assets, the expropriation of private assets for personal gain, corruption related to government contracts or the extraction of natural resources, or bribery; or

(2) the transfer or the facilitation of the transfer of the proceeds of corruption;
She's basically accusing the judge of being corrupt, and engaging in human rights violations. I wish he'd call her out on it.

By the way, the aforementioned EO also says it applies only to a specific list of people, or any other "foreign person designated by the Secretary of Treasury." She also doesn't explain why a US president' s executive order has any power when Heather's entire argument is that he foreclosed the United States five years ago. It's best not to think too hard about these things.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

waylonmercy wrote:After posting my previous message I noticed that the message was #666 on this thread. I am honored that you gentlemen gave me the opportunity to file the prestigious Mark of the Beast message. From the bottom of my black, twisted heart: Thank you! 8)

That's a PR thing, the real number of The Beast is 699, but it's not as catchy in a commercial so we use that other one for the rubes.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote:
waylonmercy wrote:After posting my previous message I noticed that the message was #666 on this thread. I am honored that you gentlemen gave me the opportunity to file the prestigious Mark of the Beast message. From the bottom of my black, twisted heart: Thank you! 8)

That's a PR thing, the real number of The Beast is 699, but it's not as catchy in a commercial so we use that other one for the rubes.
The late, great writer, Isaac Asimov, once wrote an essay on the origin of the "Number of the Beast".

According to the good doctor, the book of Revelation was written in the first century, during the reign of the Emperor Nero. The oldest known copies are written in Greek. Nero was the emperor who popularized the practice of throwing Christians to the lions.

During that period, reading and writing were considered menial tasks, and even many wealthy Romans were illiterate. So, the poor early Christians were hardly a hotbed of literacy.

During that time, if you wanted something written down, you hired a Greek to do it for you. Now, the Greeks, at that time, like the Romans, used letters as numerals. Unlike the Roman numeral system, the Greek system could result in numbers that were identical to ordinary words. One could only tell whether the author meant for a particular string of characters to be read as a word or as a number, from the context.

It was also true that criticizing the emperor was a very unhealthy thing to do.

The greek translastion of Nero's name forms, in greek numerals, is the same as the number 666. So, when the Book of Revelantion says, "The number of the beast is 666", it is possible that the early Christians were referring, not to Satan, but to Nero. By saying it was a number, they may have hoped to escape retribution.

Dr. Asimov put these ideas forward as facts. He specifically stated that he was drawing no conclusion from them. YMMV
Last edited by noblepa on Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

Nero was NOT known for his sense of humor, at least in the positive sense, or his toleration of lèse majesté since he had so little of the majesté part. Not particularly good times.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

But he could set Rome on fire with his lyre playing.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

It is really awful to listen to this conversation between BZ and Randy. At 4.40 you can hear BZ tell Randy they have a vehicle and a care package ready to come collect him in a few days when he's released. Poor sod.
I'm pretty certain BZ is completely sincere (sincerely deluded) and really believes the world is just about to be turned on its head by Heather and the quantum angels (or whatever). But it does piss me off the damage these people can cause out of their delusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z51Bqynkm7c&t=2s
notorial dissent

On the plus side, they are mostly doing it mostly to themselves at this point. I think the sucker pool has pretty well dried up between the absolute lack of action/traction on HAT's part and Randy being still in jail and all and nobody getting their magik bazillions, that and really short attention spans.

I think you are right, BZ is a true believer, on top of being dumbern' a post, and that is about it at this point. Her legion of followers and acolytes doesn't exist unless five is now a legion, so things are getting pretty thin out. I think getting caught put a real serious kink in her money machine this time around. I guess no water powered sex bus this time around.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Athis wrote:It is really awful to listen to this conversation between BZ and Randy. At 4.40 you can hear BZ tell Randy they have a vehicle and a care package ready to come collect him in a few days when he's released. Poor sod.
I'm pretty certain BZ is completely sincere (sincerely deluded) and really believes the world is just about to be turned on its head by Heather and the quantum angels (or whatever). But it does piss me off the damage these people can cause out of their delusion.

I liked the beginning, where Randy is talking about the bible verse that says "it's harder for a rich man to enter heaven than for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle." If he's such a believer in this, then why did he try to rip off $30,000,000 in CD's from USAA and then use that money to buy a $500,000 RV and an $80,000 top-of-the-line pickup truck? Not too many poors with rides like that. Ah, the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

There is an Eddie Izzard bit about the camel through the eye of a needle, and blenders that is quite funny.

However, as there are not any requirements for the size of even type or style if the needle laid out in that saying, I can make a giant needle, with a large eye, and use a small camel, wouldn't be too hard.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Athis wrote: you can hear BZ tell Randy they have a vehicle and a care package ready to come collect him in a few days when he's released. Poor sod.
That's just cruel.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

One wonders what HATJ's true believers would consider necessary to put in a "care package", since according to Heather everybody can manifest things out of thin air by BEing and DOing hard enough. :shrug: On the other hand, perhaps it's best to remain ignorant as to the contents. I imagine that BZ will want to stash it somewhere before picking Randy up to avoid the drug-sniffing dogs.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Athis wrote:It is really awful to listen to this conversation between BZ and Randy. At 4.40 you can hear BZ tell Randy they have a vehicle and a care package ready to come collect him in a few days when he's released. Poor sod.

I liked the beginning, where Randy is talking about the bible verse that says "it's harder for a rich man to enter heaven than for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle." If he's such a believer in this, then why did he try to rip off $30,000,000 in CD's from USAA and then use that money to buy a $500,000 RV and an $80,000 top-of-the-line pickup truck? Not too many poors with rides like that. Ah, the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.
Yes that was my first thought and comment on the video too - to suggest that maybe the dream meant that Randy's mistake was to covet billions of dollars in the mythical TDAs.
notorial dissent

BoomerSooner17 wrote:One wonders what HATJ's true believers would consider necessary to put in a "care package", since according to Heather everybody can manifest things out of thin air by BEing and DOing hard enough. :shrug: On the other hand, perhaps it's best to remain ignorant as to the contents. I imagine that BZ will want to stash it somewhere before picking Randy up to avoid the drug-sniffing dogs.
One would hope that whatever it is has a LOOOOONG shelf life since Randy isn't going to see the free side of those prison gates any time soon.