Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Athis »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Athis wrote:Thing is, in Heather's mind the money Randy got was rightfully his.
In Heather's mind, she's going to secret meetings in Antarctica with the Rothschilds, Xi Jinping, Vladimir Putin, various royal families and American presidents, and Janet Yellen.

Heather's mind may not be the best thing to go by.
I'm not going by Heather's mind...lol!
I constantly make that explicit in my comments...
I am discussing where they are coming from - why can't you get that
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Day 4 Wrap up from the giggling nitwits...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gZ1E8hidTs&t=2636s

Even the faithful are beginning to complain about BZ's interruptions (reframing) and constant cackling
(see the comments)
She begins almost screeching around 44.00 when the woman Katie discusses what the Fed guy said in court about how the ACH system works (ie transactions are initially oked on good faith if the numbers entered look ok) and why the TDA transactions at first appear to be accepted. Then BZ goes on to reframe and explain there is a room full of people just to stop them accessing their accounts and manually reverse the transactions.
Awful audio quality and even more awful distortions of reality.
waylonmercy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by waylonmercy »

By itself, the transaction to purchase the RV does not constitute money laundering because Randy and Heather didn't conceal the source of the funds used to purchase the vehicle from the dealership. Heather is charged with conspiracy to commit money laundering, which means that the government believes the RV was purchased for the express purpose of sanitizing the money.
Lives are going to be in Waylon Mercy's hands.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

waylonmercy wrote:By itself, the transaction to purchase the RV does not constitute money laundering because Randy and Heather didn't conceal the source of the funds used to purchase the vehicle from the dealership. Heather is charged with conspiracy to commit money laundering, which means that the government believes the RV was purchased for the express purpose of sanitizing the money.
Moving the money from the fraudulent account to the Jumbo CD and then cashing the CD and moving the money to the checking account is money laundering. Buying an asset from the account that held that money is money laundering. The government, up to the point we know for certain, the indictment, does not make any mention of what they thought Randy was going to do with the RV, and no evidence was presented in the prosecution that we have heard that they thought anything about it. So, unless the giggling idiots missed reporting it, we can be fairly certain that the government didn't believe so.

Its usually better to speculate about what might happen instead of what has already happened and we have pretty good sources that it did happen. Your theory is demonstrably wrong.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

Just wondering if the long cackling BZ videos will continue on the day they are found guilty. Will that be enough to stop the laughing, and reframing?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I-UV have posted the judges decision concerning the indictment correction. It cites a case that says that A and B are interchangeable.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

NYGman wrote:Just wondering if the long cackling BZ videos will continue on the day they are found guilty. Will that be enough to stop the laughing, and reframing?
Yes, there will be some technical dogma that will explain why "it had to be this way to expose the truth" and of course, they'll never be sentenced.

Heather spun the foreclosure of her own house with pretty much this storyline as the biggest victory EVER!

I just hope she doesn't get pre-sentencing release.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Jeffrey wrote:I-UV have posted the judges decision concerning the indictment correction.
I posted a link to it above.
It cites a case that says that A and B are interchangeable.
That's neither what it says nor how Judge Varlan characterizes it. Westine [an unreported Sixth Circuit case, United States v. Westine, 1994 U.S. App. LEXIS 5144 (2004)] says that the two subdivisions are "alternative bases for a money laundering conviction; proof of intent to accomplish either will suffice" when, as in Westine, both are charged. That's a different issue from amending the indictment to change one to the other. In any event, I think the Court's decision is correct, due to the absence of prejudice.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Gregg wrote:
NYGman wrote:Just wondering if the long cackling BZ videos will continue on the day they are found guilty. Will that be enough to stop the laughing, and reframing?
Yes, there will be some technical dogma that will explain why "it had to be this way to expose the truth" and of course, they'll never be sentenced.

Heather spun the foreclosure of her own house with pretty much this storyline as the biggest victory EVER!

I just hope she doesn't get pre-sentencing release.
That bit about losing the current fight and declaring that they'll win the next battle reminds me of the Black Knight in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail." (for you young'uns who don't remember: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRUe-gz690)

As I recall, Heather essentially cast her arrest in terms of some sort of messianic martyrdom to ensure that the truth came out. One post detailing this: http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 37#p899837

And with every defeat, the next one will be the one where the truth is revealed. I don't recall more quotes from either Heather or her followers to that effect but I'd bet anything they're out there. It's all part of the rationalizations that cult leaders use to explain their failures of "prophesy." CF: Jehovah's Witnesses on all the failed end-of-the-world predictions over the last 150 years.

Another SovCit group, the Colorado pretend judge/pretend grand jury LARPers headed by pretend judge Bruce Doucette, have said similar things all the way down the line from arrest into conviction. First, it was at trial that they were going to be able to bring the truth to the world. Then, when all those who have stood trial so far have been swiftly convicted and sentenced to decades in jail, the truth is gonna come out on appeal. The rationalization: trial courts aren't required to follow the Constitution -- only appeals courts and the supreme court are. Eventually, in another 20 years when Steven Byfield and Stephen Nalty are up for parole, the rhetoric will be that the parole hearing is when the truth will finally be revealed, if these doddering geezers even live long enough to make it to their first hearing (and if anyone still cares by then).

PS: if Heather gets pre-sentencing release and decides to do a runner, I think tons of hilarity will ensue. She's overestimating the number and capability of her network of followers, so it's not like there's a well-tuned sort of "underground railroad" to spirit her to safety. She'll be ponderously easy to track and will at least double her prison term as a result.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Athis wrote:I am discussing where they are coming from - why can't you get that
I get it; I just don't see the relevance of it. I think Heather and Randy's motivation starts and ends with "I want free money." But I don't mean to derail discussion, so I'll try to be less argumentative about this point.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

JohnPCapitalist wrote:PS: if Heather gets pre-sentencing release and decides to do a runner, I think tons of hilarity will ensue. She's overestimating the number and capability of her network of followers, so it's not like there's a well-tuned sort of "underground railroad" to spirit her to safety.
And wouldn't such actions fall under "harboring a fugitive" or somesuch? I wonder how many of Heather's klatch would risk a trip to the federal pen on her behalf.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

TheNewSaint wrote:
JohnPCapitalist wrote:PS: if Heather gets pre-sentencing release and decides to do a runner, I think tons of hilarity will ensue. She's overestimating the number and capability of her network of followers, so it's not like there's a well-tuned sort of "underground railroad" to spirit her to safety.
And wouldn't such actions fall under "harboring a fugitive" or somesuch? I wonder how many of Heather's klatch would risk a trip to the federal pen on her behalf.
There's probably one or two nebbishes who are dreaming of Being A Noble Warrior For The Cause, and will disregard the dangers so that they can follow their Walter Mitty-style dreams.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

The Happy Train Sermon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unkfzd0uvwQ

BZ preaches the doctrine of the happy train to these bewildered women. Next week the world will transform and we can all get aboard the happy train and instantly have anything our heart's desire or our minds imagine. BZ launches into the happy train sermon directly after the woman Sheila has expressed her anguish in her ordinary life and her hopes for liberation next week. Sheila begins at 20mins. If you are empathetic you can feel her pain.

There are going to be a lot of disappointed believers next week when the happy train doesn't arrive at their station.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Athis wrote:The Happy Train Sermon
Dale Evans wrote:Happy trails to you, until we meet again.
Happy trails to you, keep smilin' until then.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Athis wrote:The Happy Train Sermon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unkfzd0uvwQ

BZ preaches the doctrine of the happy train to these bewildered women. Next week the world will transform and we can all get aboard the happy train and instantly have anything our heart's desire or our minds imagine. BZ launches into the happy train sermon directly after the woman Sheila has expressed her anguish in her ordinary life and her hopes for liberation next week. Sheila begins at 20mins. If you are empathetic you can feel her pain.

There are going to be a lot of disappointed believers next week when the happy train doesn't arrive at their station.
As noted upthread, these folks are damaged. They also lack any reliable ability to evaluate truth claims other than through their feelings. Plus, they're kinda dumb. They are a con artist's dream, and you feel empathy for them right up to the point you realize they have no intention of accepting anything that does not conform with their fantasies.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Resume wrote: As noted upthread, these folks are damaged. They also lack any reliable ability to evaluate truth claims other than through their feelings. Plus, they're kinda dumb.
Also, greedy. These idiots think they're about to win the lottery once the case concludes in their favor.

Which is why I want to see Heather convicted and sentenced. Too often, the promoters of this nonsense face no consequences, while the people who take their advice get the harshest criminal charges. It's nice to see the pusher get caught for a change.
waylonmercy
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by waylonmercy »

Woman on Facebook who speaks fluent woo woo believes Heather and Randy are charlatans:

Here is what bothers me about all of this (aside from the obvious criminal aspect): Light workers are supposed to lead us energetically to a higher realm of thinking. There are two basic principles: the law of attraction that says that we bring to us that which is a vibrational match and therefore abundance is ours when we reach that level of thinking. And secondly, aggression attracts resistance every single time.

In my opinion, what Heather and Randy are doing is an act of ego, scarcity and aggression. Let me explain:

Ego says "I need to be an important person. I need everyone to think I am a hero. I need to get credit for my actions. I need everyone to pay attention to me. I am doing this."

Abundance mindset says "God/the Universe/Allah (whatever you choose to call it) is ALL and I am a part of that whole. Therefore as I lead my life and take care of my family my needs will be met, my desires will lead me on my path and as long as I am doing good work I will have everything I need. If I do good work, its God working through me. I am an instrument. No one needs to know of the good deeds, its between me and God."

With abundance mindset, the things you need appear - you don't need to do wire fraud or ask for donations to get it.

Scarcity mindset says "I don't have enough and I don't trust the universe or myself enough to believe I will get what I need/want. I need to fight to get what I want. I need to take what I need from someone else. Someone else has what is mine."

I also believe that in order for souls to reach their full potential and learn what they need to learn on this planet, there has to be temptation, there has to be some pain and sorrow and there has to be an opportunity for each individual to overcome challenges and learn from setbacks. If there is corruption, maybe it is there for a reason. Maybe some people need to go through corruption school and let karma teach them the lessons they need to learn in this life. We don't have to support it. We don't have to participate in it. We can follow our own path and make good decisions for ourselves and for our families. We can make changes in our immediate communities where the impact can be felt the most. Encourage shopping local and not putting money into banks for example. This kind of good work sets an example and tends to spread. If we all did that, it would take political power away from the corporations because they wouldn't have our dependence on them anymore. They would starve from lack of our dollars. The system would naturally shift.

I believe in supporting the solution - not fighting the problem. Fighting the problem just gives more energy/power to the things we don't like.

Even if they did it with a smile, what Heather and Randy did was an act of aggression. What they are doing in court is also an act of aggression. They are hoping that getting their claims of corruption into public record will somehow trigger something. This aggression will be met with resistance. This is not the path to abundance.

This is why I do not buy their claims to spiritual aspects of what they are doing. It was theft plain and simple. They did not earn that money and the universe did not provide it to them. They developed a scheme and took it. Then they got caught.
Lives are going to be in Waylon Mercy's hands.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Athis wrote: BZ launches into the happy train sermon directly after the woman Sheila has expressed her anguish in her ordinary life and her hopes for liberation next week. Sheila begins at 20mins. If you are empathetic you can feel her pain.
Most distressing part of her story is that she states she's spent her last dime going to Knoxville to watch the trial.

I won't name the source but as expected they've started bashing witnesses on social media.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Jeffrey wrote:
Athis wrote: BZ launches into the happy train sermon directly after the woman Sheila has expressed her anguish in her ordinary life and her hopes for liberation next week. Sheila begins at 20mins. If you are empathetic you can feel her pain.
Most distressing part of her story is that she states she's spent her last dime going to Knoxville to watch the trial.
Yep, that's a great decision to spend all her money on the trial because they're making history. Heather's going to show everyone how the eeebil gummint is keeping all our free money from us. And Sheila has a hand in it. She's sitting in the front row emitting all those foundational harmonic frequencies that are going to cosmically align the judge, jury and prosecutors in the world of peace and bliss. She's making it all happen. Essential to the process.

Wonder what will happen when they get convicted and she realizes that all that BEing and DOing and the fortune she spent to BE there to DO that was wasted.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

If spending a week in Knoxville bankrupted her, she was pretty close to bankrupt already. Travel, a week's hotel, meals and incidentals would cost what, $2,000 total?

And there's an unspoken fallacy in all this, which is that Heather and Randys exoneration would prove the existence of the secret accounts, and instantly make them available to all. It wouldn't, of course. That may actually be the worst outcome: that these idiots somehow get off scot free, and others are emboldened to try.
Last edited by TheNewSaint on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.