Sovereign Consulting

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Sovereign Consulting

Post by Gregg »

I thought that pretty convincing circumstantial evidence of his real identity was established in an earlier thread. Someone in the Tampa Bay area, the IP matched someone who had been involved in a court case or something....

I may go back and search for it.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Patriotdiscussions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Patriotdiscussions »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:50 am Hmmmmmm. I wonder what the Florida Bar Association will think when they see this web site?
They actually loved it, but i have moved on since then, although the site is up still ( along with my blog iamman51.blogspot.com ), i direct people to my new platform.

https://sovereign-remedy.mn.co/home

Btw per the florida bar page, i give out legal information and not legal advice, as you know, i have already checked into it, but i want to thank you guys for looking out for me, that was sweet.
Patriotdiscussions

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:00 am I think it is even simpler than that, having had to read some of his nonsense, I am not certain but what he is only barely literate, and his reading comprehension level is questionable at best.
i would be happy any day of the week to test mine against yours.
Patriotdiscussions

arayder wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:54 pm
notorial dissent wrote:FL seems to be taking that sort of thing more seriously these days, they prosecuted Anthony Williams, one of our favorite Private Attorney Generals and all around scam artists, and they took down Ronnie of Legal Bears, and will be prosecuting him for UPL after he gets done with his current confinement, so I think our friend Patriot discussions should be right up their alley at this point, and I can't think of a more deserving candidate.
PD's been hawking this thing for quite sometime now. Whether or not he has any clients or has given out any advice is another question. I don't know if the Florida bar association waits to act until there are "victims", or whether they do something as soon as they know somebody like PD is playing lawyer.

It's possible PD has never gotten a dime or a single client and is seen as not worth the bother.
It would have to be legal advice that i gave, and they would investigate it after a complaint from someone i gave legal advice to, so yeah, that aint going to happen.

Again, thanks for your concern though.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Patriotdiscussions wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 1:09 pm
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:50 am Hmmmmmm. I wonder what the Florida Bar Association will think when they see this web site?
They actually loved it, but i have moved on since then, although the site is up still ( along with my blog iamman51.blogspot.com ), i direct people to my new platform.

https://sovereign-remedy.mn.co/home

Btw per the florida bar page, i give out legal information and not legal advice, as you know, i have already checked into it, but i want to thank you guys for looking out for me, that was sweet.
I don't believe, for a minute, that the Florida Bar Association "loved it". Even your new site skates pretty close to the edge.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Paytriotjibberjabber, long time no bore. I see you're still lying and still boring. You've not much worth the bother or effort, but you might just want to take a look at what your state is doing with people they consider to be doing unlicensed practice of law, and just because you claim you aren't won't cut it when they haul your sorry ass in to court. They've been handing out some pretty stiff sentences by the way, and they've been getin progressively stiffer, so you've been warned.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 1:34 pmEven your new site skates pretty close to the edge.
Sorry, it plunges headlong over the edge.

Patriotdelusions' site claims that he sells "Real law remedies . . . that actually worked because they are based on real law". Those "remedies" supposedly show you:
  • how to get out of "debt validation, including credit cards, any loans including home loans and student loans"
  • "total jurisdictional removal". Is that anything like "total protonic reversal", other than they're both imaginary?
  • how "you can stay out of the contracts". Hint: if you really want his stuff, use his method to avoid paying him for it. What's he gonna say, his method doesn't work?
Accepting money for telling someone "real law remedies" for how to get out of debts, avoid court jurisdiction, and get out of contracts sounds a whole lot like practicing law.

But it will likely take complaints from FL residents to get anyone to do anything. Hint, hint.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Dragging your coat in front of people who can be pretty sure to tread on it is as daft as driving round with obviously fake licence plates. Is it the case that the pseudo-law brigade don't feel really justified unless they get into a fight with someone?

No regular poster will do anything but mock this scam, unless they are in a position to deflate it completely, and no casual reader is likely to jump into the poster's bed, he should be saving the puffery for those groups of people statistically more likely to swallow nonsense without any mental chewing.

My 'Child's Primer to a Life of Crime' has 'Do not draw attention to yourself' as one of the fundamental rules for successful scofflawry, a principle I have always observed in any shady dealings or dubious activity.
Patriotdiscussions

notorial dissent wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 3:22 pm Paytriotjibberjabber, long time no bore. I see you're still lying and still boring. You've not much worth the bother or effort, but you might just want to take a look at what your state is doing with people they consider to be doing unlicensed practice of law, and just because you claim you aren't won't cut it when they haul your sorry ass in to court. They've been handing out some pretty stiff sentences by the way, and they've been getin progressively stiffer, so you've been warned.
Yes, i realize that some "private AG's" have been getting in trouble for giving out legal advice and also trying to rep them in court. Again, i have nothing to worry about.
Patriotdiscussions

wserra wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 3:53 pm
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 1:34 pmEven your new site skates pretty close to the edge.
Sorry, it plunges headlong over the edge.

Patriotdelusions' site claims that he sells "Real law remedies . . . that actually worked because they are based on real law". Those "remedies" supposedly show you:
  • how to get out of "debt validation, including credit cards, any loans including home loans and student loans"
  • "total jurisdictional removal". Is that anything like "total protonic reversal", other than they're both imaginary?
  • how "you can stay out of the contracts". Hint: if you really want his stuff, use his method to avoid paying him for it. What's he gonna say, his method doesn't work?
Accepting money for telling someone "real law remedies" for how to get out of debts, avoid court jurisdiction, and get out of contracts sounds a whole lot like practicing law.

But it will likely take complaints from FL residents to get anyone to do anything. Hint, hint.
My site does not "claim" i sell anything, in fact all remedies are free of charge, its the site you have to be a member of, that is what costs.

Now for the legality of my remedies.....
debt/loans= debt validation letter templates, pretty much the same ones you can find on 50 different sites with a 10 second google search.
total jurisdictional removal= showing them the legal doctrine of domicile and how we can change it, again, no advice, just information.
stay out of contracts= basically how to avoid falling for the benefits for obligations scams the government is running like say SS. Again, i dont tell people what to do, i simply provide them with information that could help them learn what they need to know.

Oh btw, it would take complaints from residents of the state that got legal advice FROM ME, so again, ain't going to happen.

Dont be mad broski.
Last edited by Patriotdiscussions on Tue May 29, 2018 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Patriotdiscussions

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 4:09 pm Dragging your coat in front of people who can be pretty sure to tread on it is as daft as driving round with obviously fake licence plates. Is it the case that the pseudo-law brigade don't feel really justified unless they get into a fight with someone?

No regular poster will do anything but mock this scam, unless they are in a position to deflate it completely, and no casual reader is likely to jump into the poster's bed, he should be saving the puffery for those groups of people statistically more likely to swallow nonsense without any mental chewing.

My 'Child's Primer to a Life of Crime' has 'Do not draw attention to yourself' as one of the fundamental rules for successful scofflawry, a principle I have always observed in any shady dealings or dubious activity.
Echo chambers do little to break thru a false belief. I find it important to test my ideals against those whose beliefs are whole heartedly against what i am thinking, for they will never agree with me.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Patriotdiscussions wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 8:38 pm
Echo chambers do little to break thru a false belief. I find it important to test my ideals against those whose beliefs are whole heartedly against what i am thinking, for they will never agree with me.
It's kinda pointless to ask this question since you and I both know you'll never answer it, but show us proof of your sovcit superpowers, in a manner which allows for independent verification and "take your word for it" is nowhere near anything like proof.

Please and thank you..

(Either the chirping of crickets or babbles of bull crap)

PD, I know "Randall Flagg" is another name you use (like here), I'm not sure it's your real name but be that as it may, I have a video idea for you.

I trust your "right to drive" balderdash includes home made license plates(?), make a video of yourself affixing your Article 4 free inhabitant plates (or how ever your preferred myth form fashions it) and then record yourself drive back and forth in front of a police station till you get an opportunity to share your advanced learning with someone wearing a badge. If you post that video I promise to like and subscribe.
Patriotdiscussions

GlimDropper wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 8:57 pm
Patriotdiscussions wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 8:38 pm
It's kinda pointless to ask this question since you and I both know you'll never answer it, but show us proof of your sovcit superpowers, in a manner which allows for independent verification and "take your word for it" is nowhere near anything like proof.

Please and thank you..

(Either the chirping of crickets or babbles of bull crap)

PD, I know "Randall Flagg" is another name you use (like here), I'm not sure it's your real name but be that as it may, I have a video idea for you.

I trust your "right to drive" balderdash includes home made license plates(?), make a video of yourself affixing your Article 4 free inhabitant plates (or how ever your preferred myth form fashions it) and then record yourself drive back and forth in front of a police station till you get an opportunity to share your advanced learning with someone wearing a badge. If you post that video I promise to like and subscribe.
I have no sovcit superpowers friend. Everything i do is based on the law our masters provide. I simply try to have an understanding.

Yes, Randall Flagg aka the walking dude, one of my favorite "persons".

I promise to get right on that, as soon as you can help me find an act in this chapter ( http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/ind ... pter%20322 ) that requires and regulates non commercial drivers licenses.

Dont chirp to loudly, i am going to nap since it will take you a while.
Patriotdiscussions

Oh btw, i use stickers to show my intent for my automobile.

https://patriotdiscussions.wixsite.com/liberty/shop
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

PD:

You are mistaken.

It does not require "complaints from residents of the state that got legal advice FROM ME" to initiate a UPL action by the state Bar Association.

All that is required is that the Bar become aware of your actions and decide to shut you down.

The more you post garbage here, the more likely it is that some concerned citizen will notify the Bar and start the wheels spinning.

Have a nice life.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Patriotdiscussions

AndyK wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 9:17 pm PD:

You are mistaken.

It does not require "complaints from residents of the state that got legal advice FROM ME" to initiate a UPL action by the state Bar Association.

All that is required is that the Bar become aware of your actions and decide to shut you down.

The more you post garbage here, the more likely it is that some concerned citizen will notify the Bar and start the wheels spinning.

Have a nice life.
If the local UPL committee determines that the individual did engage in the unlicensed practice of law and that the activity is likely to continue, the committee may request that the individual sign a cease and desist affidavit. Although the nonlawyer does not have to acknowledge that the nonlawyer engaged in the conduct in the affidavit, the nonlawyer will acknowledge that the conduct is the unlicensed practice of law and will agree to refrain from engaging in the conduct in the future.

Alternatively, the local UPL committee can recommend prosecution. Prosecution is before the Supreme Court of Florida and seeks a civil injunction which orders the nonlawyer to stop engaging in UPL. The Bar can also bring an action before the Supreme Court of Florida for indirect criminal contempt.

Oh no, hit me with that cease and desist my man.....

https://www.floridabar.org/public/consu ... 0OF%20NONL
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

debt/loans= debt validation letter templates, pretty much the same ones you can find on 50 different sites with a 10 second google search.
Ok, that's it. He's beaten us. What more positive proof do you need than that? Court citations? Documentary proof of extinguished debt? Just useless paperwork. It's on 50 different websites! You can Google it! It must be all true.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Patriotdiscussions

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:21 pm
Ok, that's it. He's beaten us. What more positive proof do you need than that? Court citations? Documentary proof of extinguished debt? Just useless paperwork. It's on 50 different websites! You can Google it! It must be all true.
Dont be butthurt broski, i took your guys advice to not be a sovcit.
Patriotdiscussions

AndyK wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 9:17 pm PD:

You are mistaken.

Have a nice life.
contact away friend...

The UPL department has offices in Tallahassee, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando and Tampa. The addresses are:
Tallahassee
The Florida Bar
UPL Department
651 E. Jefferson Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2300
(850) 561-5840

Fort Lauderdale
The Florida Bar
UPL Department
Lake Shore Plaza II
1300 Concord Terrace, Ste. 130
Sunrise, FL 33323-2899
(954) 835-0233, ext. 4148

Miami
The Florida Bar
UPL Department
Rivergate Plaza, Ste. M100
444 Brickell Ave.
Miami, FL 33131-2404
(305) 377-4445, ext. 4218

Orlando
The Florida Bar
UPL Department
The Gateway Center
1000 Legion Place, Ste. 1625
Orlando, FL 32801
(407) 425-0473

Tampa
The Florida Bar
UPL Department
4200 George J. Bean Pkwy., Ste. 2580
Tampa, FL 33607-1496
(813) 875-9821, ext. 4323

remember though.....

WHAT SHOULDN’T I EXPECT?
Don’t expect your allegation to be decided just because of what you claim to have happened;
Patriotdiscussions

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:21 pm
Actually more then 50, i am sure all of them are engaged in UPL as per your dumbass.

https://www.google.com/search?q=best+de ... 20&bih=963