Sovereign Consulting

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Paths of the Sea
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Sovereign Consulting

Post by Paths of the Sea »

This reference was just noted by one of my associates, but I can't tell who is behind it or other related details.

https://patriotdiscussions.wixsite.com/ ... g/services

Can anyone save me a little time and provide any details as to what that site is all about and who is behind it???

Looks like it might operate out of Belleview, FL.

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Sovereign Consulting

Post by Burnaby49 »

Don't know but they are certainly reasonable enough in their consulting fees. $25 an hour for grand advice on how to screw your life. And the House Special is only $750!
Full jurisdictional removal. Not for the new guy to this stuff, this is the whole thing. Full removal from the governments jurisdiction, natural law of course still apply's everywhere. This is not a "quick" process in that we have to build"intent" on your part, for those interested, the quicker you get on this the better. Full removal package is $750 dollars.
I'm skeptical about this claim however;
Due to the high volume please allow 24 hours for a response.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:$25 an hour for grand advice on how to screw your life
But then I guess the demand for such a service must have increased between the top of the web page and the bottom since the "Book Now" box says that the consultation costs $30 an hour.
Mortgage/foreclosure packages. This is for those of you wishing to fight for your home, we have all the accounting paperwork numbers and information that you need to prove that the house was paid for by your note. This service is $300 dollars
This one is the best deal on the page in my humble opinion. Where else can you find a method that allows you to enter into a mortgage for, say $800,000 and then by spending a mere $300, walk away with a free house? Who knew that being a real estate robber baron could be that easy and cheap? I bet Tom Crawford is basically kicking himself all over Fearn Chase for not finding out the real way to deal with those pesky lenders who think they can trick you into thinking you owe a legal debt.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I've got a great idea for my own "jurisdiction removal" service. They pay me $500, I send them a one-way bus ticket out of state. :snicker:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Paths of the Sea wrote:This reference was just noted by one of my associates, but I can't tell who is behind it or other related details.

https://patriotdiscussions.wixsite.com/ ... g/services

Can anyone save me a little time and provide any details as to what that site is all about and who is behind it???

Looks like it might operate out of Belleview, FL.

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
This looks like the same patriotdiscussions who used to show up here asking loaded questions and dodging any substantive discussion. At the time he would talk about his legal studies and name drop having attended the lectures of this or that sovereign legal expert. His favorite ruse was pretending that old case law, non binding dicta and dissenting opinions trumped valid case law.

He was from Florida and was starting a legal advice service. It looks like he's got himself a web site. Wee doggies!
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

arayder wrote:This looks like the same patriotdiscussions who used to show up here asking loaded questions and dodging any substantive discussion.
Yep. A total of 468 pieces of comedy gold.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Hmmmmmm. I wonder what the Florida Bar Association will think when they see this web site?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

It's worth noting that there is nothing stopping PD from attending a Florida school of law or even doing it the old fashion way and studying up to pass the state bar exam.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Other than being dumbern' a box of rocks you mean????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:Other than being dumbern' a box of rocks you mean????
PD's problem with showing up at law school is that he's going to be expected to grasp the basics of constitutional law and case law precedent.

Right now he cherry picks his reality. I can't count the number of times when cornered with a bad idea he moved the goal posts and started arguing some unrelated point. That's sh*t just ain't gonna work in the courts.
notorial dissent

I think it is even simpler than that, having had to read some of his nonsense, I am not certain but what he is only barely literate, and his reading comprehension level is questionable at best.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Some people aren't cut out for certain pursuits.

I was a wipe out at advanced math, but well understood history and law studies. I can well remember the student who had helped me get through an advance math class shaking his head in confusion and frustration during a pre-law class. He just couldn't get the idea of precedent and couldn't see how a case with seemingly different origins could affect a future case in another area of law.

That's PD.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I was thinking more of when I tried to teach Chili Dog how to land a helicopter, but, same thing.
:snicker:

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Hmmmmmm. I wonder what the Florida Bar Association will think when they see this web site?
I don't know, but I have passed it on to someone in Florida who may be interested in this. No promises, but information sent :)
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

FL seems to be taking that sort of thing more seriously these days, they prosecuted Anthony Williams, one of our favorite Private Attorney Generals and all around scam artists, and they took down Ronnie of Legal Bears, and will be prosecuting him for UPL after he gets done with his current confinement, so I think our friend Patriot discussions should be right up their alley at this point, and I can't think of a more deserving candidate.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote:FL seems to be taking that sort of thing more seriously these days, they prosecuted Anthony Williams, one of our favorite Private Attorney Generals and all around scam artists, and they took down Ronnie of Legal Bears, and will be prosecuting him for UPL after he gets done with his current confinement, so I think our friend Patriot discussions should be right up their alley at this point, and I can't think of a more deserving candidate.
PD's been hawking this thing for quite sometime now. Whether or not he has any clients or has given out any advice is another question. I don't know if the Florida bar association waits to act until there are "victims", or whether they do something as soon as they know somebody like PD is playing lawyer.

It's possible PD has never gotten a dime or a single client and is seen as not worth the bother.
notorial dissent

I would suspect that they at least have to know about it first. In the case of Williams and Bears, they both made public spectacles of themselves in court and by filing papers, didn't end at all well. I've always thought PD was all mouth and no action but it is hard to tell from this remove. Still I think jail would be a good place for him.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

It would seem that the demand for Sovereign Consulting's services is not so great as to prevent PatriotDiscussions from branching out into new fields. PD, under the facebook account name Randall Flagg has been trolling various "Access to TDA" and "Secret Trust Accounts" type facebook groups telling everyone that they're doing it all wrong. He also drops links to his website promising "TDA Direct Access" for the modest fee of $195 + a .5% fee on all transactions. PD (or possibly Randall) doesn't mention if you can pay the $195 fee with funds he helps you withdraw from your TDA but somehow I suspect he demands cash up front.

https://patriotdiscussions.wixsite.com/tdadirectaccess
notorial dissent

Now that's the PD we all know. Once a scam artist, always a scam artist.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

PD could be headed for trouble.

Any success with his legal advice business will only result in him generating more potentially dissatisfied customers and increasing the likelihood he or his clients will encounter tough judges in different jurisdictions. It says something that PD seems to be working overtime to keep his real name secret. It seems to me he realizes his clients are going to lose in court and he doesn't want to be around when it happens.

The best thing for PD would be to get no clients.