Sovereign Consulting

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Sovereign Consulting

Post by Gregg »

Section 322 is entitled "Driver's Licenses". The Flordia Supreme Court has addressed this section and had many chances to strike down the statute. It hasn't.

Show me a court case that says you don't need a license to drive, or shut up.

(I'm not deleting anything, it's being hidden for the time being. We never just delete things.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Patriotdiscussions wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 1:48 am So basically you are saying that commercial driver licenses have an enactment, but non commercial drivers dont need an enactment OR that the non commercial license act is included in the commercial drivers license act.

Is that about right?
I'm not saying it, the Florid Supreme Court is saying it, and has been for decades.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

So again PD believes his opinion to be the only true interpretation of the law. Anyone who disagrees is wrong. Just as he isn't selling advice, his shrude legal intellect is only recognized by those who are willing to suspend logic and are looking for a way to justify their next foolish act. PD peddles false hope, and offers snake oil, designed to sound good to the uneducated, but is as effective as any other miracle cure sold by some huckster.

PD and his ilk are nothing but fraudsters, scam artists and losers who have failed on their own and now are looking to profit by selling on the same old worn-out gibberish that's failed so many times before, likely purchased from the last flavor of the month scam artist, looser, failure who came before. Some asshole always picks up the mantle and runs with it. Some even believe at some point that they have the answers. But ultimately, deep down, they know the fraud that they are. I feel sorry for PD, it only a matter of time before he ends up either in jail, or discarded for the next guru, promising the new improved fool proof method to remove jurisdiction, drive without a license or not pay your mortgage. It's usually the next guy that's figured out, and they have proof, bit they can't show you, or tbtb my block their method, or something like that....

Balls in PDs court to show the case where the judge ruled in favor because of these arguments, and not some other reason for dismissal. I would also think any case filling in favor of PD based on his theories would be appealed.

Edited to add: Gregg hid a response where you posted a case, yet that case did not say you do not need a licence to drive, if not in commerce. It was about statutes. Again not looking for your analysis here, I want a citation of a case that supports you position on licences. Should be easy to do if it is so clear for all to see.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

PD why don't you try to cite the cases or laws you are most likely quoting out of context.

Again, simple issue here, show me a case where someone got out of a ticket for driving without a license based on your theory? If not go get yourself a ticket and come back here when you win, based on your theories and not some other reason.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Also, isn't a rule of you psuedolaw folk, that an unrebutted presumption is true if unrebutted. You obviously read my last post, yet chose not to add any rebuttal to your next response. So obviously I was correct in my assessment of you.

Now again to use your tools, it is too late for rebuttal, you time to answer has passed. You have to love the unrebutted presumption rule. It works so well.

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Patriotdiscussions wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:12 am
NYGman wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:04 am PD why don't you try to cite the cases or laws you are most likely quoting out of context.

Again, simple issue here, show me a case where someone got out of a ticket for driving without a license based on your theory? If not go get yourself a ticket and come back here when you win, based on your theories and not some other reason.
yeah i totally forgot that traffic court gives you the reasoning behind them dismissing the ticket lol
So then drive to the local police station go up to the desk and tell them you drove there without licence or insurance (guessing you don't have that either) but as you are not in commerce that there is no issue. And ask for a letter to show anyone who doesn't believe you. Better yet, get it on camera.

Should be easy, and no issue at all, right?

I should add, I am willing to go in to my local police station and show them my licence and ask if it is ok for me to use this to operate a car not in commerce, and if it is true I really need one of that is all I am doing. Also happy to send someone to you court hearing after you get ticked when driving out of their parking lot.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Patriotdiscussions wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:44 am Lots of words
Just pay your speeding ticket and stop wasting everyone's time.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

And for the moment, that's enough.

Locked, at least for now.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I take advantage of a mod's ability to post to a locked thread - I think for the first time - to perform a moderation function: warn PD. In addition to posting it here, I send the following as a personal warning.

You've had substantial opportunity to make whatever point you think you have. In the process of flailing around to try to make that point, however, you've done three things we don't permit:
  • Repeatedly post the same large block of text.
  • Engage in repeated acts of sophistry, such as insisting that statutes have the wording you prefer in order to be effective, or pretend that charging to access your site is somehow different from charging for its contents.
  • Repeatedly make the same claim without providing proof when requested.
This thread is now locked. Keep it up in other threads and you will find yourself moderated without further warning.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume