Sovereign Reversal

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Sovereign Reversal

Post by grixit »

Sov theories often contradict each other. "You can't tax me because i'm a citizen!" "You can't tax me because i'm not a citizen!" "This court decision exempts me from the law!" "This law exempts me from court decisions!"

Take any sov claim and reverse it and you'll often find another sov claim.

I've just thought of a new one. See, there are legislators in several states who are afraid some moslems will sneak in and enact sharia law. They want to head it off but they don't want to be too specific. So they've been proposing bills that would ban the application of any "foreign laws" in their states.

So now, instead of saying "you can't touch me because i'm under common law!", sovs can say "you can't touch me because common law, which comes from Britain, is banned!".

The only question is, how long will it take them to figure that out.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Sovereign Reversal

Post by notorial dissent »

grixit wrote:Sov theories often contradict each other. "You can't tax me because i'm a citizen!" "You can't tax me because i'm not a citizen!" "This court decision exempts me from the law!" "This law exempts me from court decisions!"

Take any sov claim and reverse it and you'll often find another sov claim.

I've just thought of a new one. See, there are legislators in several states who are afraid some moslems will sneak in and enact sharia law. They want to head it off but they don't want to be too specific. So they've been proposing bills that would ban the application of any "foreign laws" in their states.

So now, instead of saying "you can't touch me because i'm under common law!", sovs can say "you can't touch me because common law, which comes from Britain, is banned!".

The only question is, how long will it take them to figure that out.
Consistency, as well as reality when you get around to it, is the hobgoblin of little minds and sovcits.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.