April LaJune: I can UCC You!

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

April LaJune: I can UCC You!

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

A relativelyt new arrival on the guru gravytrain, Ms LaJune appears to have espoused pseudo-legality a few months ago, although prior to that she was a keen advocate of fake news 'with a conservative slant', that regards the Democrat party as merely the spawn of the devil and not actually the devil himself.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ril+lajune

and filtering out the op-ed and fake news

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... lajune+UCC

There is a lengthy series of videos on how to do all sorts of useless things with paper.

It is probably a good thing that videos on making paper hats get more views, but the comments indicate that she is getting a few followers for her fairly detailed instructions, which, it appears are refrains from the Fake Judge Anna song book, with all the nonsense that implies.
I thought at first that the ability to believe ten impossible things before breakfast, shown in pre guro videos might mean she had no idea just how useless the UCC stuff was, but it seems that no such innocent motive applies and she is using the TDA account bandwagon to promote for cash her 'credit repair' services. a field amost synonymous with 'scam'.
Coming a bit late onto this scene, it may be that it is a bit of a washout and she will abandon it and she does seem to show a return to good old fake news with
'Doctors perform jihad on women'
"You might not think your friendly doctor from Pakistan is a probem, but do you really feel you should take that chance?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM_tuJ-nRoo&t=226s
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: April LaJune: I can UCC You!

Post by wserra »

Hey, Sieg, have you been hitting the ol' 7% solution again?

April LaJune isn't a sov. While she styles herself a "conservative political journalist", she is actually a random wacko whose conspiracy theories shame those of Alex Jones. She also has a thing about pedophiles and her Caps Lock key is stuck. For example:

NSA LETTER TO JEFF SESSIONS LINKS ELITE PEDOPHILES, FBI, MSM AND LEADS TO OVER 300 INDICTMENTS NATIONWIDE

MARINES (MEU) LAND AT LANGLEY, SAUDI PRINCE AL WALEED CONFESSES SENDING SNIPERS TO MANDALAY BAY LAS VEGAS SHOOTING

FBI RAIDS OREGON BODY BROKER, TENNESSEE SEX TRAFFICKING RING NABBED AFTER 100 SEALED INDICTMENTS ISSUED, LINKS TO HILLARY CLINTON

“PIZZA GATE” CALLED “FAKE NEWS” AS EVIDENCE OF DEMOCRAT RUN ORGANIZED CRIME PEDOPHILIA RING BECOMES CLEARER

And, my personal favorite:

HILLARY CLINTON TIES TO PEDOPHILE RING, OCCULTISM AND MORE SICKENING CRIMES THAN PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT, which features the trenchant observation that "there’s a lot of references to 'pizza' scattered throughout the emails. They’ve also referred to Spirit Cooking, pizza, cheese, pasta, walnuts, sauce, realtors, maps and more. These terms lead directly to occultism, sex with children and more disgusting, vile behaviors". I mean, who knew? Don't buy Lovecraft or de Sade, just pick up a cookbook.

I see the UCC videos. It's entirely possible that some sov stuff got caught in the net. But the net was invented for LaJune.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Siegfried Shrink

I see her as an OPCA promoter, and tend to catagoriise this as socv-cit type activity.
The ostensible goal of the paper pushing for the marks is some kind of immunity from goverment for the lucky few who complete the process and fill the waste paper bins of all and sundry.
I did mention she has other obsessions, just trying to highlight the guruish ambitions.

As Mr. Denson observed it was unfair to give him a thread and omit others.:-)
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Ms. LaJune is almost up to 50,000 followers! I’m always amazed at at the number of naive, uninformed, misinformed individuals gathered in one place swallowing whatever pill, drinking the KoolAid, these gurus put out there.

A search for April LAJune McGill shows quite the interesting background! Local newscaster face, on a TV station. She even was a member of a rock band at one time. Then a firing from an airlines, she ran a bed and breakfast/hotel for awhile, which there are commentary on the disagreement with the owners. She had a cooking show, and then moved onto radio commentary on a public radio, before jumping in with both feet to TDA/UCC1 scam. Truly an individual that is reaching 50 and hasn’t figured out what she wants to be when she grows up.

The best part is her Teacher of choice! Yup crazy, self, appointed Judge Anna. April will defend her tooth and nail, because Judge Anna told April that everything that Judge Anna does “works!” How’s that for proof?!

Then we have the admission by MS. LaJune that she hasn’t done the whole UCC1 hokum, and hooey, and learning as she goes, hasn’t tried it, doesn’t know if it works, but teaching the steps, and for $350 per she’ll fill out the paperwork for her peeps!

Of course, she is unlicensed, not bonded or insured. I bet her filling out paperwork is also unreported income. It’s gonna be a nice Christmas in the LaJune/McGill household!

A recent video posted has her followers all stirred up about sealed indictments! My wish, hope is that Ms. LaJune’s name is on one of the sealed indictments along with many of these other gurus!
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

https://youtu.be/oeRVMP2NZc0

Ms. LaJune’s latest video! She tells her peeps that using FRB routing numbers and SS #’s will land them in jail.

Her method UCC1 is the only legal method to access your gazillions. (Except she hasn’t used it yet herself, because she hasn’t got all her paperwork filed in the exact order. Also aside that many people have in fact been prosecuted for this scam as well as ended up financially worse off.)

Please listen carefully as she does admit to lumping herself into the Sovereign Citizen community. Like there was any doubt.

I especially like her little pearl of hisfow that they are better off as a creditor instead of a debtor. Except they are one and the same, all the courts have already settled that attempt to blame all the bad deeds on the imaginary strawman.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Ms. LaJune does not take criticism well! One particular commenter, has posted numerous times, debunking the stuff she is preaching.

Ms. LaJune actually takes the time to delete all the comments, that negate anything she is teaching!

Ms.LaJune doesn’t want anyone raining on her UCC1 parade!
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

April wants $350 to fill out that UCC paperwork for her clients to pry loose the secret treasure accounts.

Do you suppose she would accept payment in the form of a promissory note payable when the treasure account actually materializes?? Or does she want it paid cash in advance?

Odd thing, when I watch her video the soundtrack is out of sync, it must be a second or two displaced from when her lips move. Any suggestions or comments about how I can avoid a throbbing headache and sync it up?
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

fortinbras wrote: ...
Odd thing, when I watch her video the soundtrack is out of sync, it must be a second or two displaced from when her lips move. Any suggestions or comments about how I can avoid a throbbing headache and sync it up?
If it's with a browser get one of those cache and cookie removers that work on a single page/site.

Better yet, don't even bother to watch drivel.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

fortinbras wrote:Odd thing, when I watch her video the soundtrack is out of sync, it must be a second or two displaced from when her lips move. Any suggestions or comments about how I can avoid a throbbing headache and sync it up?
There's always this method.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
fortinbras wrote:Odd thing, when I watch her video the soundtrack is out of sync, it must be a second or two displaced from when her lips move. Any suggestions or comments about how I can avoid a throbbing headache and sync it up?
Her followers have comment many times about the videos being out of sync. Reminds me of the saying “if her lips are moving...!”

Several of her commenters have asked if she will take payment from the secret account, but ole April wants the payment up front, in that fiat money that’s supposed to be no good.

If you want some good laughs look up images for her. The one when she was in a rock band and wearing a bustier is priceless!
Siegfried Shrink

nancydrew wrote:Ms. LaJune does not take criticism well! One particular commenter, has posted numerous times, debunking the stuff she is preaching.

Ms. LaJune actually takes the time to delete all the comments, that negate anything she is teaching!

I always have a drop of cold water handy to dispense. I hoped at first she was just a fool. Now I am sure she is a crook.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
nancydrew wrote:Ms. LaJune does not take criticism well! One particular commenter, has posted numerous times, debunking the stuff she is preaching.

I always have a drop of cold water handy to dispense. I hoped at first she was just a fool. Now I am sure she is a crook.
She’s a crook alright! Not licensed, not bonded, not insured for her credit repair scam.

Even in her own videos she contradicts herself. Check out the one where she says using FRB, ACH will Land you in jail. According to her, her method won’t cuz A4V doesn’t use the same info. But it you look at her example of how to fill out the blanks, both FRB routing numbers and SS #’s are used. The only difference is she’s using the US mail instead of ACH.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

nancydrew wrote:
Arthur Rubin wrote:
Her followers have comment many times about the videos being out of sync. Reminds me of the saying “if her lips are moving...!
then the video is out of sync? (sorry, had to take that one and run)
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

nancydrew wrote: Even in her own videos she contradicts herself. Check out the one where she says using FRB, ACH will Land you in jail. According to her, her method won’t cuz A4V doesn’t use the same info. But it you look at her example of how to fill out the blanks, both FRB routing numbers and SS #’s are used. The only difference is she’s using the US mail instead of ACH.
Hey, that's a crucial difference. Her method almost certainly won't land you in prison for wire fraud!

(Evidently she prefers landing in prison for mail fraud.)
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Mute it and put on the subtitles. (Not tried it for Ms JeJune though) Another site I go on do this on a contibuter's videos and the results are often amusing as YouTube can't cope with neither his accent nor the technical subjects he's talking about.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

fortinbras wrote:April wants $350 to fill out that UCC paperwork for her clients to pry loose the secret treasure accounts.

Do you suppose she would accept payment in the form of a promissory note payable when the treasure account actually materializes?? Or does she want it paid cash in advance?

She needs to get a merchant account, then she can accept payments from the Federal Reserve directly from her flock. If nothing else it would show her what happens when a payment gets reversed to the people she claims are stealing it.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX0ekc93Zv4

Poor April is going more sov-cit with special woo plates for her truck and maybe no driver licence, but I think this may be a bluff for the suckers, she may be sensible enough not to actually do this foredoomed silliness.

The TDA package is still on offer. There have been some complaints that nothing seems to be happening that she dismisses (in another video) saying the process is a slow one. Keep the suckers hoping till you run out of targets.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

This last mentioned video actually has her voice syncked to her image.

Once again with 'expatriation' papers. The federal law does provide for expatriation of Americans ... but (and this is important) it REQUIRES that very specific forms be filed ONLY AT a US diplomatic station in a FOREIGN country. There is no way to accomplish expatriation from the comfort of your Stateside home! You'd have to be outside the USA to do it. Gee, I don't think I can make this any clearer.

As for the substitute license plates to be put on one's vehicle in place of the state-issued license plates. This is illegal. Doing this guarantees that police will stop that vehicle (no matter who is driving it) every hour it's on the road. Actually just the first hour because the law won't allow the vehicle to be driven any further without proper state-issued license plates. The vehicle will be impounded by police and held until the owner shows up with bona fide state-issued plates (with whatever stickers show the plates are up-to-date) AND a licensed driver (possibly himself) plus payment for fines and fees.

This is followed by the usual birth certificate papers to get at the imaginary hidden Treasury account and the magical IRS/UCC paperwork that's supposed to make one invisible to the tax authorities. I am sure that sending this to the govt is a great help - it tells the govt prosecutors in advance who to prepare a file for.

In short, this video compresses into one short lesson ways to get into deep trouble on both local and federal levels. This is only if there is not enough excitement in your life. Most other people just visit Disneyland.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

fortinbras wrote:This last mentioned video actually has her voice syncked to her image.

Once again with 'expatriation' papers. The federal law does provide for expatriation of Americans ... but (and this is important) it REQUIRES that very specific forms be filed ONLY AT a US diplomatic station in a FOREIGN country. There is no way to accomplish expatriation from the comfort of your Stateside home! You'd have to be outside the USA to do it. Gee, I don't think I can make this any clearer.

As for the substitute license plates to be put on one's vehicle in place of the state-issued license plates. This is illegal. Doing this guarantees that police will stop that vehicle (no matter who is driving it) every hour it's on the road. Actually just the first hour because the law won't allow the vehicle to be driven any further without proper state-issued license plates. The vehicle will be impounded by police and held until the owner shows up with bona fide state-issued plates (with whatever stickers show the plates are up-to-date) AND a licensed driver (possibly himself) plus payment for fines and fees.

This is followed by the usual birth certificate papers to get at the imaginary hidden Treasury account and the magical IRS/UCC paperwork that's supposed to make one invisible to the tax authorities. I am sure that sending this to the govt is a great help - it tells the govt prosecutors in advance who to prepare a file for.

In short, this video compresses into one short lesson ways to get into deep trouble on both local and federal levels. This is only if there is not enough excitement in your life. Most other people just visit Disneyland.
Every time these gurus tell their followers to send information to the IRS. I say “yes, yes, Yes!” Find out from watching GrumblesnFumbles video, what happens when you send what the IRS considers to be frivolous documents and correspondence!”
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kShmzZp2a7I

The fragrent April shower appears to be handing off some guruing to someone called Harry Baldwin, who is offering standard OPCA mantras, "Court is a ship" etc to his few watchers.

She is still reluctant to try any of her BS herself.

In the meantime she is punting her stuff to any suckers she can rake in.
Last edited by Gregg on Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted a very small phrase that might not comply with Forum guidelines.