April LaJune: I can UCC You!

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: April LaJune: I can UCC You!

Post by GlimDropper »

DBT, thank you for coming here and most especially for speaking out. Far too many con artists get away with their fraud because, for one reason or another, their victims won't speak out. Sadly I think you are absolutely correct that too many of April's victims are too baffled by bullcrap to realize they've been taken for a ride. That makes someone like you even more important.

You reported her to the FBI and the Colorado Attorney General, Thank You. I'll second NYGman's suggestion to also report her to the IRS. But I do have a question, do you have any sort of paperwork that can verify you reported her? It isn't that I doubt you but if she gets interviewed by law enforcement she may well try to shift as much guilt as she can to you, if you can easily prove that you were actively involved in bringing her to justice that would make it much harder for her to do that, not only in any criminal action but also in any effort she may make in suing you in civil court. Make follow up phone calls to the agencies you have contacted, record date and time of the calls and the names of the people you spoke with, the follow up calls also increase the squeaky wheel aspect of your reports.

I'm not 100% sure the following is a good idea, I'd wait for some of the wiser souls around here to weigh in on it but do any of your local TV news programs have an investigative journalist? I've seen some "I Team Investigators" on local TV who weren't worth a bucket of warm spit but I've also seen some who do amazing work. So much of April's scam games are available on YouTube (at least for now), even a lazy reporter could download choice sections of her sales pitch and then interview someone in law enforcement who could explain why what she says is fraudulent crap. They could also interview you for an insiders perspective. Believe me, if a local station did a segment on her it would go mid level viral on YouTube.

April is making what we all hope are empty threats against you, your best defense is to use the legal process against her. She has 60K+ YouTube followers and you have proof of her fraud, in other words you have the stronger hand and this is something she doesn't want you to understand.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 5:42 pm
April's producer confided to me that the company earned $60,000 (!) from November through mid April.
That's actually pathetic. $10,000 a month, minus the cost of an office, temp employees, printing and shipping, etc., wouldn't leave April LaJune with much. Maybe a little more than she could make down at the Sizzler, but the perpetual Sword of Damocles hardly seems worth it.
10K a month gross??? I know quite a few bartenders and restaurant staffers who pull down more than that.

But, they are actually working, not just sitting at home sending out spam and posting videos.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Not a real surprise The economy in that part of the state isn't all that hot. There are really only two varieties of people living there, those with lots of money and those without much. Those with money aren't going to need or want April's services, and the ones without can't afford them. And, with the economy being what it is there aren't a lot of foreclosures happening right now, so not a lot of business there ether, The crazy quotient in that part of he state is also low, so there won't be a lot of call for her Expatriation documents either. So basically NOT a good business model.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

AndyK wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 7:16 pm
TheNewSaint wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 5:42 pm
April's producer confided to me that the company earned $60,000 (!) from November through mid April.
That's actually pathetic. $10,000 a month, minus the cost of an office, temp employees, printing and shipping, etc., wouldn't leave April LaJune with much. Maybe a little more than she could make down at the Sizzler, but the perpetual Sword of Damocles hardly seems worth it.
10K a month gross??? I know quite a few bartenders and restaurant staffers who pull down more than that.

But, they are actually working, not just sitting at home sending out spam and posting videos.
It’s my understand her office is 500 square foot space which houses her studio, Durango Credit Repair, and her TDA scam. One employee is her husband, another is her daughter. Durango Credit was done by someone named Tom. There is also a Thomas that acts as her producer which may or may not also be her husband.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXvJaR8gykQ

Yes! It's YOUR chance to grab a Bargain!
The fragrent April is offering $100 off her package, although unhappily there is no sign of there being 'only a few remaining'.

There is still a general mention of TDA accounts but what is being explicitly pushed here is the useless ' secured party creditor' and the futile 'accepted for value' scams.

I'll take a little listen to it all when I have more time.

I can understand that selling people something completely useless may in fact not be criminal, as long as the buyers get the completely useless crap they paid for.

However, surely it is a fraud if the product or process is advertised as having some effect or value that is simply not present, and the purveyor must have known it was not present.

Any would be District Attorneys want to dig in for actionable claims from Mrs. McGill?
I am not well versed in US law but surely there must be a case of something here?
Siegfried Shrink

It seems that Durango credit repair is not taking on new customers. I wonder if their Colorado licence has been suspened? I can't see why they'd downsize the more legitimate side of the business.

I have listened to half the 'broadcast' so far and it is the usual stuff

Jonathon Hawley, anyone. She is pushing a book of his so it can be presumed to be useless rubbish.

All the work seems to being referred to someone named Emily.

40 minutes is all I can take for now.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Also Jean Keating! Although it’s evident that Fake Judge Anna’s usefulness has worn off, as she spends a great deal bashing her in the last few videos.

BTW, Emily is her daughter. Also if anyone might be interested I have been doing cliff notes on her Freedom videos. Did you know the gold stand is back and there has been a Universal Reset done? How bout the fact that Hillary Clinton and the Amish are sovereign citizen? There are some real doozies in the last video.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Cliff notes
https://youtu.be/MS2l8egONww

Jennifer is no longer there because she was making lots of mistakes. Her daughter and Dave are doing the packages.

Hillary Clinton has filed her paperwork to be on the private side. That’s why she hasn’t been indicted. Lol

It was taking 30-40 days to get the package because of Jennifer. But they’re automating their system and they getting out faster now that her daughter and David are doing them.

Trying to say nicely, don’t call us asking questions. It slows us down and the instructions are in the package!

If you get something notarized it is authorized by a public official of a state, if you can’t get the documents recorded, so recording is not always required.

If you have UCC1 rejected just file it in Colorado!

They are looking for a new drummer and bass player for their band! (lol in case being an internet guru doesn’t work out so well.)

Bad mouthing Fake Judge Anna about what Anna does not understand!

Van Balion gets a shout out! April thinks he’s a smart asshole! Mocks his subscription numbers, but she’s only got 34 viewers on her Live Stream.

Can’t file a DBA just file it somewhere else. It doesn’t matter, the purpose is to get some government entity to recognize the difference between the live person and the strawman.

Quit sending A4v to the creditors. It’s only supposed to go to IRS, and you can ONLY use if for large companies. (Hmmm if it really works, why wouldn’t it work everywhere?)

A4v creates a tax credit.

More bad mouthing Anna! April is worth 22 billion!

Gold standard has been reinstated and there was a global reset on 4/19th.

House resolution 5404? New money will be printed on Indian reservations because that’s sovereign land! (Where Do they get this shit?)

Apparently taxes are voluntary and you can opt out of them.

Once you file UCC you’re under common law and no longer under statutory law.

Keeps comparing the Amish as being Sovereign Citizens.

Back onto the legitimacy of NAWAPA lien.

Water should be free! Shouldn’t have to pay for it.

And she still can not pronounce “Admiralty!”
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 7:30 pm It seems that Durango credit repair is not taking on new customers. I wonder if their Colorado licence has been suspened? I can't see why they'd downsize the more legitimate side of the business.

I have listened to half the 'broadcast' so far and it is the usual stuff

Jonathon Hawley, anyone. She is pushing a book of his so it can be presumed to be useless rubbish.

All the work seems to being referred to someone named Emily.

40 minutes is all I can take for now.
You can only take 40 minutes of April and you're out? Try Glenn Fearn some time;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwQ0G7n0s1s

I had to wade through masses of his videos when he was still relevant. A very unpleasant experience. If you don't like the linked video there are dozens and dozens of others for you to try;

https://www.youtube.com/user/sovereignliving/videos

He has a fetish about hanging people. "That little dance they do at the end of a rope" as he so poetically put it once.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 8:40 pm You can only take 40 minutes of April and you're out? Try Glenn Fearn some time;

I had to wade through masses of his videos when he was still relevant. A very unpleasant experience.
Yes, but judging from your reputation here, you would have had the advantage of being drunk most of the time. :lol:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

KickahaOta wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 8:59 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 8:40 pm You can only take 40 minutes of April and you're out? Try Glenn Fearn some time;

I had to wade through masses of his videos when he was still relevant. A very unpleasant experience.
Yes, but judging from your reputation here, you would have had the advantage of being drunk most of the time. :lol:
Most of the time? If you can get through a Glenn Fearn video sober you're stronger than I am.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Siegfried Shrink

That is not so bad so far. I like nitpickery, and within a few minutes there was a huge nit to pick. It seems admiralty law applies to any vessel owned by the United States or any citizen thereof. Now any normal person will read this as any vessel owned by the US or owned by any citizen thereof, which makes sense. He ignores the preceding clause and reads it as any citizen thereof is subject to maritime law. This is such a typical buttnugget I intend to soberly look for more. :-)
DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

I spoke with Virgo today. Check it out -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApKj0ZEUhv0&t=252s
ssmith
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ssmith »

Here is a link to a change.org petition for April LaJune's channel to be removed from YouTube and Google.

https://www.change.org/p/google-inc-tic ... e_petition

April is not at all happy about the recent attention she's been receiving #ticktockapril. She sent this tweet last night:

April LaJune
🇺🇸
‏ @AprilLaJune

Got a great letter to deliver to a few folks on @YouTube. Cease and Desist or every unauthorized use of my name will generate a $500k fine per incident. Yes, that's thousands. No mistake. Wanna play? I learn from those like @POTUS #MAGA 😎
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

ssmith wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 1:19 pm
Cease and Desist or every unauthorized use of my name will generate a $500k fine per incident. Yes, that's thousands. No mistake. Wanna play? I learn from those like @POTUS #MAGA 😎
But… but… but I thought the British Crown owned the copyright on a name?

Ah, I get it now. Royal weddings don't pay for themselves. :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

ssmith wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 1:19 pmWanna play?
Sure, let's play.

April LaJune @AprilLaJune April LaJune @AprilLaJune April LaJune @AprilLaJune April LaJune @AprilLaJune
April LaJune @AprilLaJune April LaJune @AprilLaJune April LaJune @AprilLaJune April LaJune @AprilLaJune
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Siegfried Shrink

every unauthorized use of my name will generate a $500k fine per incident

Foisted unilateral contract, anyone?

I think every post uses her name so Quatloos is on the hook for a few bucks there.

Get your A4V papers out, everyone.
Links to this thread have been posted a few times as YT comments. Maybe they have warned a few off.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

You might mock April but I, for one, think she's being very reasonable. I owe Leading Buffalo Man© and his buddies $72 billion through the injudicious use of their names. Compared to that Wes can pay April out of petty cash.

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 48&t=11557

Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

I see she has a ROKU channel now. I wonder if they are aware of her shenanigans.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Siegfried Shrink

wserra wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 2:03 pm
ssmith wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 1:19 pmWanna play?
Sure, let's play.

Oh, no, there it goes again. But I'm clever, I'm signing it

WITHOUT PREJUDICE, Nunc pro tunc. All rights reserved.