Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Re: April LaJune: I can UCC You!

Post by AndyK »

It's invalid

1 You forgot "Notice to principal is notice to agent
2 There aren't any red thumbprints.
3 You also omitted the US Postal Service stamps pasted at the appropriate angle.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
ssmith
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ssmith »

I don't think that signature will count unless you add:

praeterea praeterea
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I will not pretend to be able to spell that without looking it up!
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

"Pizza pizza" works just as well.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

April LaJune @AprilLaJune April LaJune @AprilLaJune April LaJune @AprilLaJune April LaJune @AprilLaJune
April LaJune @AprilLaJune April LaJune @AprilLaJune April LaJune @AprilLaJune April LaJune @AprilLaJune

https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ap ... ub-1425708

https://www.change.org/p/google-inc-tic ... e_petition

https://www.fbi.gov/scams-and-safety/co ... bond-fraud
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

I wonder how much it's going to cost me when I call her April LaMaythroughnextMarch or April LaMayJune or some other month's name. Will I be liable for punitive damages? How about April LaMaygetbusted?

Should I be worried?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

RSVPini wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 2:07 am I wonder how much it's going to cost me when I call her April LaMaythroughnextMarch or April LaMayJune or some other month's name. Will I be liable for punitive damages? How about April LaMaygetbusted?

Should I be worried?
I always read it as September DeNovember myself.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

RSVPini wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 2:07 am I wonder how much it's going to cost me when I call her April LaMaythroughnextMarch or April LaMayJune or some other month's name. Will I be liable for punitive damages? How about April LaMaygetbusted?

Should I be worried?
No, it will be jejune.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Looking at Arthur's link I noticed this:

https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ap ... ti-1105448

Wondering if it could be the same April, I started reading. By paragraph 2, I had no doubt

What a lovely person, and this was 5 years ago, she seemed to have already mastered assholery, enjoy (or cry,v either one works)
April LaJune is what she goes by in Antonito Colorado. She was hired to manage the 1911 Steam Train Hotel located in Antonito Colorado. While she managed the hotel, she became emotional attached. She even went as far as asking the owners, Clifford Aragon and Bob Rainek, if she could procure the property. Since they were in the market to sell the hotel they agreed to review her offer. During the time the owners were in the process of reviewing her offer, she began to redecorate the entire hotel. This action was never authorized by the owners. She removed Jacuzzi tubes, authentic artifacts and art work. As time went on, she was coached on several occasions on her lack of ability the meet the customer’s needs.

She responded by not keeping proper records and possibly taking from the revenue. Because she started to see the writing on the wall, she spent many hour (while being paid to manage the hotel) taking picture of every flaw the nearly 100 year old hotel had (most were from normal hotel wear n tear of a highly used hotel) so when she leaves she could publish them with malicious intent......

..... She went from absolutely adoring the 1911 Steam Train Hotel to calling it a decrepit building. At a point, the owners were not satisfied that April LaJune was the right fit for their business so they officially terminated her employment, evicted her from the premises and the biggest blow of them all, they refused her offer to purchase the hotel.
At this time, April LaJune became very disgruntle with the owners and refused to leave. She then contacted the courts claiming harassment and filed for a restraining order against the owners. Since she had not moved out and was still acting as the manager, yes even though she was officially terminated, the courts honored the claim. (Note: April LaJune had a personal relationship with the acting town Sheriff Mendoza) Officer Mendoza, who by the way has a reputation of being the town police bully who preys on the poor, troubled young females by violating their civil rights) If you are in the Antonito, Colorado town, ask anyone of Officer Mendoza.

You will get an ear full from civil rights violation such as unlawful Search and Seizers, sexual advance towards many young women, to criminal misconduct by forcing the women onto him. Why don’t these allegations get reported, when asked many respond by saying that Officer Mendoza will arrest you on the spot. He uses the scared tactic of arrest and falsely charging them. He is King with no regards to the law or anyone’s civil rights in this town. If any ACLU Attorney would like to make and will a case against the town of Antonito, Colorado, please contact me.

Back to April LaJune. After some time, she did leave the premises and start working for River’s Inn B&B approximately one block away from the 1911 Steam Train Hotel. While she is a WEB designer and very keen with the internet use, she has begun a smear campaign against the owners of the 1911 Steam Train Hotel and their other business. She published the pictures she took while she was in the hotel; she accused the owners of supporting drug dealers, etc. These are men who were embraced by the Town of Antonito on several occasions for purchasing, renovating and bringing tourism to the town. None of the allegations that she has posted are substantiated.

They are all unfounded, untrue, and with malice. If you read them, you would understand my meaning. Most employees who are terminated from employment for whatever reason move on and continue with their lives. Not April, she is determined to destroy the reputation of her last employers and their businesses because she was FIRED for incompetence and dishonesty. April LaJune and collaborated a vendetta with the town’s corrupt officer of the law, Officer Mendoza, to destroy lives. She has gone to the extent to create a website of her own to send her messages and to prompt Google to bring up the owners names to the top of the searches.

We are currently seeking attorneys from the ACLU to file defamation and civil rights lawsuit against April LaJune and the town of Antonio, Colorado.

Note to the wise: If you are serious about remaining in business if you hiring April LaJune and her and you do not see eye to eye, do not hire her in the first place. DO NOT RISK of LOSING YOUR BUSINESS Reputation. A reputation that you work so hard to let an unstable person like April LaJune destroy with the stroke of her website talent. And if you are in the Town of Antonio, Colorado, watch your step and keep a close eye on any women who may cross the path of Officer Mendoza.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
ssmith
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ssmith »

April LaJune seems to have some anger management issues.

#1 April LaJune, Ms. April LaJune showed a fit of anger when authentication of her Notary Public qualifications were in question. Ignacio Colorado

In planning to have Ms. April LaJune provide services for a multiple hundred dollar fee as a Notary Public in the State of Colorado. In the due process of business with an unknown person a brief background check was done. Using the name above April LaJune, the test failed as not recognized name.

I again contacted Ms. LaJune via email requesting her Notary registration number. In the process Mr. LaJune implied the background check was stirring hostile action. Because of poor demeanor and lack of willfully providing the Notary Public registration number (which is only normal business procedure) now it appears like I was being set up for a rip-off or at least trouble down the line. No Sale!

#2 Trust but verify

Though existing evidence clearly shows enough to wonder about April LaJune's character. I know that numerous things she has stated about me are totally false and what I have reported about her is totally true. Deal with caution or you may be called a drug dealer or prostitute to save her name.

https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ap ... ub-1425708
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

I also located this little discussion on the LaJune Band. Got to believe this is April, and whatever spouse she was married to at the time.

http://m.topix.com/forum/city/edina-mo/ ... TVG41UDS9M

Current husband is Tom/Tim Honsinger who was a drummer in her band. Can’t figure out why she still uses LaJune or McGill as those were several marriages ago. Know neither are her maiden name either.
Siegfried Shrink

DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

Turns out Ms. La June didn't like my interview with Virgo Triad. Instead of addressing the fraud, she called me a pill-popping/drug addict/unstable custody-embattled parent who had an emotional melt-down...then ruined her business. She gets an "A" for creativity, that's for sure. I thought she was just going to call me a "moron."

Oh, and she said that I couldn't be a Christian because Christians don't act like this. That I actually laughed out loud at.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Well, if that's the way Christians act, you call always choose to go the "Reformed Druid" route. See the Canadian Forum for stuff about Kirk somethinorudder, who tried to get a Judge kicked off a case for not sharing his worship of Orthodox Trees or something. :Axe:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Gregg wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 1:23 am Well, if that's the way Christians act, you call always choose to go the "Reformed Druid" route. See the Canadian Forum for stuff about Kirk somethinorudder, who tried to get a Judge kicked off a case for not sharing his worship of Orthodox Trees or something. :Axe:
I wouldn't rely on the druids for upright behaviour. Belanger was part of that druid group before he decided he had better opportunities as a parasite as a Christian. In any case the whole purpose of the group was to try and scam the government that marijuana useage was a valid part of their religious rites and was therefore protected under the charter. The fake druid movement collapsed when the government started prosecuting them anyhow.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I am not a racist, bigot and although I have my opinions
:snicker:

After reading through that page it seems "the lady doth protest too much." There seems to be a clear instruction from a manager to not discuss religion and politics at work. I have no way of telling whether her work colleagues "started it" (as she claims) because she is a habitual liar, but by her own admission she joined in.

I have friends and family in the States from both sides of the political spectrum. One thing I have noticed is the interchangeability by the US right-wing of the words "liberal" and "progressive". They are in my observation often not the same. :lol:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

http://aprillajune.com/donald-trump-sup ... o-workers/

This is blocked and I really want to read it!
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

DBT wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 10:35 pm http://aprillajune.com/donald-trump-sup ... o-workers/

I clicked on this link in your response and it the article came right up! Don’t know what to tell you. This is Aprillajune.com (her own blog) and I think it’s about July, 2016 timeframe.
Siegfried Shrink

DBT wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 10:35 pm http://aprillajune.com/donald-trump-sup ... o-workers/

I have read some of it and really, you don't want to read it. It is very long and boils down to "Unfair!"

Reading between the lines it seems she was sacked for being disruptively political with her co-workers, and not turning it down whan asked by management. Given the extreme polarisation between the outer fringes of the US political parties this seems to me a reasonable request, as people could understandably be annoyed, should they be of a less than a far right disposition, by being accused of eating babies and being utterly stupid.