April LaJune: I can UCC You!

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: April LaJune: I can UCC You!

Post by TheNewSaint »

DBT wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 10:35 pm http://aprillajune.com/donald-trump-sup ... o-workers/

This is blocked and I really want to read it!
You should be able to view the Google cached version: search for "april la june donald trump supporter" on Google, click the aqua-colored URL link in the appropriate result, and select "cached." Failing that, try web.archive.org, a different device, or get a different IP address. It sounds like she's got you IP blocked.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Until the supreme head of Q forum techie stuff decides to switch off the phpBB "feature" that sends all external links via redirect.viglink.com, there will be more of these access issues.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

Here is the link to the article: https://durangoherald.com/articles/2240 ... nning-scam

Kudos to the Durango Herald! I sent my tip in on Saturday and they jumped on it right away.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

A little article in April's local newspaper, https://durangoherald.com/articles/2240 ... nning-scam that mentions I think a poster from this thread.

This is good on several fronts. it might get some attention from law enforcement, it might get April's neighbors to look at her a little crosseyed or she might have enough shame to stay out of view after getting outed in the hometown. Of course, it also provides another place to point to that says "it's a scam" that might be better received by a potential mark that just some random comment on the interwebz.

Too bad they didn't get a picture of her so all the neighbors could know just who it was.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

she even threw fake judge Von Streudel de la PopTart under the bus. lol
DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

Gregg wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 1:44 am A little article in April's local newspaper, https://durangoherald.com/articles/2240 ... nning-scam that mentions I think a poster from this thread.

This is good on several fronts. it might get some attention from law enforcement, it might get April's neighbors to look at her a little crosseyed or she might have enough shame to stay out of view after getting outed in the hometown. Of course, it also provides another place to point to that says "it's a scam" that might be better received by a potential mark that just some random comment on the interwebz.

Too bad they didn't get a picture of her so all the neighbors could know just who it was.
I don't know why they didn't take a picture of her. Instead they just spread out a TDA packet and took a picture of the paperwork.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

This is good on several fronts. it might get some attention from law enforcement, it might get April's neighbors to look at her a little crosseyed or she might have enough shame to stay out of view after getting outed in the hometown.
Shame? Seriously? She clearly has no sense of shame or remorse whatever. How could she run the scam with any normal sense of ethics, morals, or empathy?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

A guy can dream, can't he?
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

There is a picture of her with the article. Click the left arrow.

She must be beginning to feel the draught as the exposure increases.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

The more people come forward, the more we are finding out about Ms. LaScam’s business practices! Any money orders or checks sent to Ms. LaScam were deposited immediately into her personal checking account. Payments received via credit card went through Durango Credit repair.

Btw, interesting updates from Ms. LaScam regarding UCC1 filings. Not being familiar with UCC documents, evidently there is a field to put the SPC #. I presume this is an actual number given by the state once you have filled all the legal requirements. License, bonded, indemnity bond, etc. Ms. LaScam tells her followers to just make one up, then there is a field to list the indemnity bond. April was gonna call Anna to see if she could get her indemnity bond # (lol like fake Judge Anna ever purchased one) so her followers could just piggy back on Anna’s.

Oh, and Ms.lascam located info that all UCC1’s should be filed in NY, so everyone needs to refile theirs there.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Ya know, if I were an ex-employee trying to expose her, and I wanted to get even more people interested in her that she might not want interested in her.....well, there is a place where you can report if you think your employer might be hiding income from the IRS....

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/how-do- ... d-activity
DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

It appears that April is missing in action! I wonder if she took off...
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

What makes you say this?
DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

She was MIA for a while...but now she is back. :shrug:
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Kudos to DBT and Virgo Triad, more coverage. The Colorado Pol's Blog takes a slightly partisan slant on Ms. JeJune and Virgo offers her insight [YouTube link]

ETA: And (yet) more media mention, but that magazine is named Esquire so can't be American).
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Has LaJune commented yet? She must be furious.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Jeffrey wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 4:04 am Has LaJune commented yet? She must be furious.
I'm sure she has all kinds of carefully crafted excuses explanations. They ALWAYS do.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

GlimDropper wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:20 am Kudos to DBT and Virgo Triad, more coverage. The Colorado Pol's Blog takes a slightly partisan slant on Ms. JeJune and Virgo offers her insight [YouTube link]

ETA: And (yet) more media mention, but that magazine is named Esquire so can't be American).
Esquire Magazine is american.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

It's an "american" magazine named after a treasonous foreign title of nobility*. Under common law that makes it unamerican.

(* the fact is that here in England where the title supposedly originates, "esquire" is not, and never was, a title of nobility at all, in the rare cases that it's used today with a man's name it simply means the same as "Mr" does.)