April LaJune: I can UCC You!

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: April LaJune: I can UCC You!

Post by notorial dissent »

Yes, "esquire" is social standing like Mr. Mrs. and Miss, nothing more nothing less. It would seem, that a little ignorance can be all encompassing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

https://www.pscp.tv/AprilLaJune/1jMJgqmjgLqKL?t=2561

More from April. Jennifer gets a bit of bad-mouthing for doing everything wrong.

All the 'trolls' are one troll with loads of aliases. Lots of new wisdom from Fake Judge A von reitsinger. Another chance to buy the package for $350, Yay.

More incomprehensible UCC babble. Get our new updated forms.

Having given the matter due consideration, I think her arms are fat rather than muscular.
DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

I did a follow-up interview with Virgo last week. Nothing sensational...just things to point out:
---------
April's personal attacks on me are not a fair fight, simply put: April lies and I do not.

Let's look at April's YouTube behavior because actions speak louder than words:

1. April criticizes anyone who disagrees with her. Does it make sense that she would give me the freedom to "ruin" her procedure and cause chaos and delays? No, it makes more sense that she's a micro-manager and takes suggestions as personal insults.
2. Before my interview April discouraged phone calls, after my interview she is welcoming them.
3. Before my interview the kits took a long time to put together (so be patient!), after my interview, they've now streamlined the process so it's faster.
4. Before my interview any updates to the packages were simply addressed in a video - after my interview she will pull EVERYONE'S file and update their paperwork for them.

April can't use me as a scapegoat much longer so she's added another delay tactic: New and improved A4V method and something new about the UCC's.
---------
I love how April's story is gaining more momentum in the media! I had wanted to walk away from this but I don't think I can until April is in jail. She is such a manipulative, cunning and dangerous individual. She needs to be stopped...
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

DBT wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:40 pm I love how April's story is gaining more momentum in the media! I had wanted to walk away from this but I don't think I can until April is in jail. She is such a manipulative, cunning and dangerous individual. She needs to be stopped...
I would caution you that this may happen very slowly, or possibly never. The gears of justice grind slowly indeed.

It took months to put Heather Anne Tucci-Jarraf and Randy Beane away, and they posted proof of their criminal acts and intent all over social media. Other scams, like Peter of England's Were Bank, were too small-time and/or cleverly constructed for the authorities to bother. Other cases, like tax protestors Ed and Elaine Brown, took years.

On the plus side, the State of Colorado takes a very dim view of phony liens and the like, having recently put the Bruce Doucette crew away for 18-36 years. If April gets on the right person's radar, she could have a bad time of it.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The state tends to move a little slowly but once they get moving they are as inexorable as the glaciers that once moved through the state and they grind every bit as fine, as II Douche and company found out.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Anyone that has been following LaJip tunes in to see what most ridiculous thing she’s gonna say or do!

Today in her political post she managed to insult illegal aliens and the Muslim religion. I didn’t get too much farther than that!

But anyone who checks out the data on Social Blade knows that for the last month April is losing an average of 40 subscribers a day. Her average views is average about 3,000 views out 62,000 purported subscribers. She keeps up the descent of her subscribers she’ll have wasted all that scam money for equipment for her videos, and no one will be watching!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Given that somewhere between one fourth and one half of her regular viewers is watching to laugh at her or copy her content to law enforcement, I think the rest are kind of short term, they might try it, but give up easy and move on the the next scam when it doesn't work.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Gregg wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 1:06 am Given that somewhere between one fourth and one half of her regular viewers is watching to laugh at her or copy her content to law enforcement, I think the rest are kind of short term, they might try it, but give up easy and move on the the next scam when it doesn't work.
Especially since LaJip keeps changed the procedures. Gotta remember she started selling packages before she even did the stuff herself.
Her most recent changes include no longer obtaining DBA but rather copyright/trademark. All those UCC1 she had her followers file here, there and everywhere, she’s telling them to cancel those and refile in New York.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

nancydrew wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:22 pm Especially since LaJip keeps changed the procedures. Her most recent changes include no longer obtaining DBA but rather copyright/trademark. All those UCC1 she had her followers file here, there and everywhere, she’s telling them to cancel those and refile in New York.
I wonder how that's affecting customer satisfaction. Considering what April charges for advice, she should get it right the first time.
DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

Facebook page created! Please comment on Facebook as well so we can widen the audience to April's scam!

https://www.facebook.com/AprilLaJuneSov ... &ref=notif
DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 6:07 pm
nancydrew wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:22 pm Especially since LaJip keeps changed the procedures. Her most recent changes include no longer obtaining DBA but rather copyright/trademark. All those UCC1 she had her followers file here, there and everywhere, she’s telling them to cancel those and refile in New York.
I wonder how that's affecting customer satisfaction. Considering what April charges for advice, she should get it right the first time.
Exactly! It's a stall tactic. She needs an excuse as to why A4V isn't working.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Well we are ALL wondering why the last several videos Tom Is MIA! The boyfriend of Emily has been helping with the videos.

Plus she said she was now limiting the numbers of packages she was taking orders for, because she wasn’t going to hire anyone else, and it was only her with some help from Emily working on the packages.

But,but, but wasn’t it LAJip a few videos ago who said they had “streamlined” the process and it wasn’t taking that long to do the packages? M can’t keep her lies straight.

Darn that sure puts a real dent in April’s plans to write a book, go on speaking tours, oh and let’s not forget law school!
DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

nancydrew wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 5:39 am Well we are ALL wondering why the last several videos Tom Is MIA! The boyfriend of Emily has been helping with the videos.

Plus she said she was now limiting the numbers of packages she was taking orders for, because she wasn’t going to hire anyone else, and it was only her with some help from Emily working on the packages.

But,but, but wasn’t it LAJip a few videos ago who said they had “streamlined” the process and it wasn’t taking that long to do the packages? M can’t keep her lies straight.

Darn that sure puts a real dent in April’s plans to write a book, go on speaking tours, oh and let’s not forget law school!
Thomas must just be out of town. He is actually co-owner and would never leave the business. He had told me time and time again that if the business fails, he will be in financial ruin since a lot of the expenses are in his name. Plus I think he is sort of obsessed with April. It's a really weird relationship.
DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

This came from the following website https://scumscam.blogspot.com/2012/10/w ... m-los.html via the wonderful and highly informative Virgo Triad

"Websites from Aprli LaJune Spam (Los Angeles)

If you're looking for a new website don't, and I say it again DON'T trust this person APRIL LA JUNE. She's gonna ask for a deposit of at least $100 and then disappear without delivering to you any website. BE AWARE GUYS!! "April", if you're reading this keep in mind that I will be posting this every day from now on."
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

On 5/29/2018 April LaJune outed Virgo Triad as supposedly being Kim Goegin. She got this bit of information from Fake Judge Anna. Of course, Fake Judge Anna is certain it’s Kim, because she spoke to her once in the phone, and she’s certain it’s Virgo Triad. To add to the drama, evidently Kim and Fake Judge Anna had some sort of falling out with Kim, and it’s clear that Kim is seeking retribution.

April picks up the story along with Paul Stramer (another Anna Cohort), gets picked up by the Maine Republic, and broadcasted on April’s channel.

All without proof other than Crazy Judge Anna thinks so, and April spends a least an hour slandering and defaming Virgo Triad.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Another shady website linked to April LaJip! www.honsingerhomes.com

This is her current husband’s supposed site. Browsing the website shows a picture of LaJune trying to look like a realtor. Plus web design provided by LAJune.

Check out the properties listed! There’s only two! According to LaPlata County records there is no property at 123 Main St. There is no property at Bear Trail or Little Bear Trail either. Is it just me that it sounds like a Craig’s list type of scam where they take your money, and you find yourself without any money and without a roof over your head either?

There are several other business linked to April that can be researched back to her. A bakery, a hauling company, her web design. Also many of the others use the exact same phone number she is currently using now to sell her packages.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Chaos

Post by Chaos »

nancydrew wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:46 am there is no property at 123 Main St.
there is. just not the house shown in the pic.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Chaos wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:30 pm [quote=nancydrew post_id=263740 time=<a href="tel:1528681612">1528681612</a> user_id=30199]
there is no property at 123 Main St.
there is. just not the house shown in the pic.
[/quote]

Quite right. According to google satellite it’s 123 Main St. is smack dab in the middle of an intersection. The other property is purported situated on/in an actual hiking trail. So there’s a trail, just no house.