April LaJune: I can UCC You!

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: April LaJune: I can UCC You!

Post by wserra »

Chaos wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:27 amhe's sitting in a dimly lit bar.............blues guitarist strumming in the background............the sound of pool balls colliding to the right...........
The Nick Danger version of Zork.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Not familiar with the rules of Squamish? Don't despair, nobody else is either. Here's a handy primer from 1965 laying out the basic rules necessary to play the game at all.

https://i.redditmedia.com/MvZIedhyPzjqh ... db0a5a49a8

The refs are required to memorize and apply all of them. Since this is obviously impossible they are encouraged to arbitrarily make rules up as they go along.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I remember Squamish! I think i was in 5th grade when that issue of Mad came out. I enjoyed reading the description, but i liked the illustrations more. Being very adverse to sports i had no better grasp of the rules of football or baseball than i did of Squamish, and no desire to play any of them.

On the other hand, i did find Moopsball, which came out about 10 years later, attractive, but i did not have anywhere near enough people in my extended family.

https://eblong.com/zarf/moopsball/index.html
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:11 am The refs are required to memorize and apply all of the rules. Since this is obviously impossible they are encouraged to arbitrarily make rules up as they go along.
Also, the referees have no authority once play has begun.
DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

Terrific video on April LaJip by Virgo Triad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YjM7OUVy3I
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

https://youtu.be/G08nXnl6zQ4

Wow! I think this is hubbie number four or five! But at least we know now Thomas Reinhardt is also gone! That was her producer. She says in video he cut a hole in the roof, and moved the office while she was gone.

I imagine Thomas finally saw the writing on the wall and skedaddled! Damn I have to admit when she first started out the video, and said she had to talk about what has been happening since Thursday, a big part of me hoped the next words out of her mouth was “I’ve been arrested!”
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

First hubris then nemesis.

But the sob story may be just a ploy to put off complaining victims.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:10 am First hubris then nemesis.

But the sob story may be just a ploy to put off complaining victims.
Very difficult for me to have either empathy or sympathy for this woman. Given she has a history of years upon years of running one scam or another. Then talking about the husband being a huge narcissist, when it’s obvious to anyone that watches LaJip’s videos that it’s a situation of pot meet kettle!

Then on top of that to portray herself to be such a victim. When she’s the ONLY common denominator in most of her situations.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

nancydrew wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:43 am She says in video he cut a hole in the roof, and moved the office while she was gone.
He isn't by any chance having a paper shredding and bonfire day?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:29 pm
nancydrew wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:43 am She says in video he cut a hole in the roof, and moved the office while she was gone.
He isn't by any chance having a paper shredding and bonfire day?
Thomas has definitely seen the light!

He will post a video shortly and I'll attach the link once he's done so.
DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

April is the common denominator...absolutely! Ever single one of April's coworkers/employees left her: April's daughter Emily, Emily's boyfriend, Tom, Thomas, and Jennifer (me)--we all left because she's a psychotic narcissist who cares about no one but herself.

And then she cries and wines and doesn't understand how people can do this to her! It's so pathetic. This is a summary of Sunday's "I am a victim" video:

"Everyone hates me and I don't understand why...*sniff, sniff*... I give and give and give (*big tear drop*)! At least I have all of you, my nameless, faceless followers...*sniff, sniff*... I know absolutely NOTHING about you but (*dramatic pause*) you are my family."

"Oh, and please donate by pressing the super chat button..."

This is a pathetic attempt at holding off her customers and her more vocal detractors.

She said something about doing the show "on the road" next week and I bet anything she is going to RUN.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

DBT wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:59 am April is the common denominator...absolutely! Ever single one of April's coworkers/employees left her: April's daughter Emily, Emily's boyfriend, Tom, Thomas, and Jennifer (me)--we all left because she's a psychotic narcissist who cares about no one but herself.

And then she cries and wines and doesn't understand how people can do this to her! It's so pathetic. This is a summary of Sunday's "I am a victim" video:

"Everyone hates me and I don't understand why...*sniff, sniff*... I give and give and give (*big tear drop*)! At least I have all of you, my nameless, faceless followers...*sniff, sniff*... I know absolutely NOTHING about you but (*dramatic pause*) you are my family."

"Oh, and please donate by pressing the super chat button..."

This is a pathetic attempt at holding off her customers and her more vocal detractors.

She said something about doing the show "on the road" next week and I bet anything she is going to RUN.
Pretty much describes as you say, " a (classic) psychotic narcissist" and she are one, on top of being a generally nasty individual.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

The comments on the linked YouTube video above illustrate just how easy it is to gull a credulous audience. There's one born every minute.

She actually says she doesn't like liars, or people who lie (?) with a teary-eyed boo-boo face. Sheesh.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Time to sing the Worm Song, April!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

And the drama continues over at the House of LaScam

https://youtu.be/hUTDQCSp_Wg

This is a video just posted by her former employee Thomas Reinhart. I believe he doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface of all the crap April has being doing or he knows about!
wserra

Post by wserra »

Seems like a decent guy. Unfortunately, if the shit hits the fan, "I don't know whether it was legal or not" won't cut it. Especially when followed by, "Do I think it's a loophole? Probably."
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So stupid and ignorance doesn't cut it?? Who knew?? :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

April's side of the story. (I recommend going into settings and play it at 1.5 speed to lower time spoilage.)

I don't understand why Thomas decided to cut a hole in the roof. He said he surface mounted an antenna and if he used a proper mounting bracket he should have only needed to drill a hole in the wall big enough to accommodate what ever wiring was needed to connect the antenna to what ever device. Add a little silicone caulk to weather proof and be done with it.

So I give that one to April but I don't take her word for anything else.
DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

GlimDropper wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:07 pm April's side of the story. (I recommend going into settings and play it at 1.5 speed to lower time spoilage.)

I don't understand why Thomas decided to cut a hole in the roof. He said he surface mounted an antenna and if he used a proper mounting bracket he should have only needed to drill a hole in the wall big enough to accommodate what ever wiring was needed to connect the antenna to what ever device. Add a little silicone caulk to weather proof and be done with it.

So I give that one to April but I don't take her word for anything else.
That's fine but you need to take into effect the additional stress and pressure and ridiculous amount of drama permeating the office. It wasn't an easy, breezy place to work. April would scream at her daughter and her husband, and we even had the police visit the office at one point. It's difficult to make clear decisions with that much insanity surrounding you and your environment. -Jenny
DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

nancydrew wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:34 pm And the drama continues over at the House of LaScam

https://youtu.be/hUTDQCSp_Wg

This is a video just posted by her former employee Thomas Reinhart. I believe he doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface of all the crap April has being doing or he knows about!
Thomas does have a lot more information but he didn't want to sensationalize it. Really, the video speaks to her character (which we already know is lacking). This woman simply doesn't pay her bills. She moved from her one-bedroom rental (I believe in March) and told me she was doing so b/c the pipes burst and water was flooding the premises. Turns out, she owed a large amount of back rent and she left before the landlord locked her out. April proudly calls herself a christian and a patriot. Scam aside, is it christian or patriotic to bail on a hardworking American without paying your bills?