April LaJune: I can UCC You!

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: April LaJune: I can UCC You!

Post by noblepa »

DBT wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:52 am
nancydrew wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:34 pm And the drama continues over at the House of LaScam

https://youtu.be/hUTDQCSp_Wg

This is a video just posted by her former employee Thomas Reinhart. I believe he doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface of all the crap April has being doing or he knows about!
Thomas does have a lot more information but he didn't want to sensationalize it. Really, the video speaks to her character (which we already know is lacking). This woman simply doesn't pay her bills. She moved from her one-bedroom rental (I believe in March) and told me she was doing so b/c the pipes burst and water was flooding the premises. Turns out, she owed a large amount of back rent and she left before the landlord locked her out. April proudly calls herself a christian and a patriot. Scam aside, is it christian or patriotic to bail on a hardworking American without paying your bills?
To my mind, being a Christian or a Patriot is like being famous; if you have to tell someone you are, you aren't.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

April has absolutely no consideration for anyone but herself. The individuals she rents property from, are most likely counting on the rent to cover the underlying mortgage payments.

Those utilities bills she doesn’t pay, all of us get to pay for those, through higher costs for our utilities that we do pay for.

Yea you can take her to court and get a judgement, but what does she really own that you can put a lien against?

Btw, I understand that Harley Davidson apparel she wears, is quite expensive. Considering by her own admission she’s a 2X we can guess most of her I’ll gotten gains is feeding herself and dressing in HD gear. Well aside from the band and studio equipment that was also a large chunk, might be where Thomas can get some money back by requesting sale if those items to cover his costs.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

nancydrew wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:18 pm Btw, I understand that Harley Davidson apparel she wears, is quite expensive.
I had am image of repossessing her clothing.

But strong drink will take care of that.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

This is an incredible video from Virgo Triad that is a compilation of many of April's complaining customers/victims. What is fascinating is that THREE comments are from THREE of her children who confirm that April has been running scams her whole life.

April is moving this week and, according to her kids, this is par for the course.

This woman is unbelievably evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6xBOFt ... QsDSmbJqiI
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Quelle surprise!! Such a wonderful specimen of humanity, wonder who she's going to go and try to rip off now??
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

https://youtu.be/3O50MESffl0

Start at 1:16:41 mark.

She starts out my saying “here we go!”
This individual who she talks about from that point forward, before she blocks him, is one of her own children!

Thinking ole April won’t be winning any mother of the year awards.

If you can stomach watching the whole video, you get glimpses and peeks, that April’s world is unraveling. She’s rattled, and she rants.

Please notice the backdrop, gone is everything but the Trump sticker. Rumor has it she is now recording in the garage from the rented house in Aztec, NM. With the aid of the only person left who had not flown the coop, her husband. He is also a moderator under “wethepeople!”
DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

Well I know that, as of last week, April gave her landlord notice that she would move at the end of this week but I'm not sure if that is still happening.
DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzocGZs9EXw&t=776s

April LaJune's very brave daughter (Victoria) has spoken out against her. Victoria confirmed that April has been a life long con-artist and all around horrible person. April has even had to leave town to run from CPS.

And the Mother of the Year award DOESN'T go to....!
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

Another of April’s children has come forward on Virgo Triad’s channel. This one is Jonathan Brush, Second to oldest of her 7 children.

Interesting bits of information disclosed. No college degrees. In fact the Only thing she’s ever held is a cosmetology license now lapsed and her current notary. Most of her certificates and awards are those she gave herself, well I guess she really does have a membership to Toastmasters.

He also verified the story of April selling fake memorabilia on eBay. As well as April purchasing a car in one of her son’s name by forging the son’s signature. Of course, she let it go delinquent like she does with most of her bills. Imagine the son’s surprise when he gets the collection phone call, for a car he knows nothing about.

Apparently she was also able to scam about $60,000 from an elderly gentleman to invest in another of her failing business ideas. She also managed to get her hands on several of his social security checks.

He also mentions that she got sued by the producer of her cooking show series, for what else? Non payment. They agreed to be on Judge Mathis or Judge Joe Brown, but the episode never aired because of her behavior. She also lost.

I’ll tell you what, April provides a whole new definition to a “piece of work!”
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

nancydrew wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:10 pm I’ll tell you what, April provides a whole new definition to a “piece of work!”
If she truly ripped off her own son, then I'd call her a piece of something other than "work."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

After the interview with April's son and daughter, I am even more sickened by April and her lifelong history of hurting others. And with regards to her kids, April behaves emotionally indifferent to any attachment to them. This is a seriously sick woman.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Not many April showers lately but for anyone interested in her absurd packages, this rather tedious video has her going through the documents in the package and explaining them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwXHL5gIqMI

In general her viewing figures seem to have slumped lately but she is soldiering on.
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYN4YFcNKw4

To be fair, it is pretty much a rambling, unfocused rant that seems to have been filmed in a shoe box. The old and much crisper April condensed her nonsense into much more bite sized pieces.

She is promising to do some videos specific to her 'package' which might be more condensed and hence more amusing examples of sheer pseudo legal nonsesne for fans of that stuff.
Last edited by Siegfried Shrink on Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Well, unboxings are all the rage right now.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqGYNzCcT8s

First of her detailed explanations of how to do the Magic Papers.

She has published 4 of them, all equally woo-ful.
Siegfried Shrink

Virgo Triad has published an interview with a victim of April LaJune.

Virgo rather overtheorises her explanation, the victim hardly gets a word in.
She should have gently elucidated the man's experience, not lectured him,, but thats how she rolls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCj6uWm59P0
ssmith
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ssmith »

notorial dissent

Unhinged?????? That's kind of like saying the Grand Canyon is a depression in the earth.

Another of the crowd who doesn't understand what the First Amendment is about.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I notice she's not the least appreciative of YouTube/Google for carrying her videos as a convenience. Instead, she's ungrateful and abusive because YouTube has certain standards of behavior. There are other video services and she should try one of them.
notorial dissent

She's first, last, and foremost a freeloader. She is concerned about nothing but herself.