First Mate

Re: April LaJune: I can UCC You!

Post by alexhammer »

How is she not yet incarcerated?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

alexhammer wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:08 pm How is she not yet incarcerated?
Regrettably, the justice system in southern/sw Colorado can move glacially at times, and since most of what she is guilty of comes under state, and possibly Federal jurisdiction, even more slowly. Think of the Colorado Five sovcit cases, trials, and convictions and how long there was between action and trial and conviction. The Current state AG seems to move glacially, but finally when they finally do something. If they can prove it she is probably in a lot of trouble.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

She is also, effectively, on the run. She has kept moving location and keeps a physical low profile.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:35 am She is also, effectively, on the run. She has kept moving location and keeps a physical low profile.
are you saying she's short? :D
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I think she's also moved several times close to a state line, so she can flee a jurisdiction in a hurry.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Gregg wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:15 pm I think she's also moved several times close to a state line, so she can flee a jurisdiction in a hurry.
Won't help much if there's a Federal warrant....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Maybe April thinks that she can just drive across the Canadian or Mexican borders, announce that "I'm here to stay", and have the gates opened wide for her.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Her best best is to take a lesson from L Ron Hubbard and live on a boat in international waters. Plus, a bonus is that she'd at least have a theoretical reason to mention Admiralty Jurisdiction when she eventually lands in court.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

alexhammer wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:53 am Her best best is to take a lesson from L Ron Hubbard and live on a boat in international waters. Plus, a bonus is that she'd at least have a theoretical reason to mention Admiralty Jurisdiction when she eventually lands in court.
Good point, well made. :?