April LaJune: I can UCC You!

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: April LaJune: I can UCC You!

Post by nancydrew »

In addition to fake news, UCC1, A4V Ms. LaJune has started a weekly Bible study!

It appears, Ms.LaJune who says she took an accounting class in college while pursuing her Journalism degree, as well as once worked for accountant, also managed to squeeze in a few class on Theology!

Is their any subject this women doesn’t believe she’s an expert at? Meanwhile I was sort of raised on the etiquette of you don’t talk about money, politics or religion. Yet Ms. LaJune has them all covered on her channel!

Personally I believe she missed a few Bible lessons starting with “ though shall not steal.” Meanwhile the drama continues as anyone who dares question her is a moron, stupid or knows absolutely nothing about business!
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

you sure you didn't misread/hear that she actually may have said 'babble study'?
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Obviously her lessons will cover only the story of the Tower of Babel ("babel" coming from a Hebrew term for "confusion"). :snicker:
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I was sort of raised on the etiquette of you don’t talk about money, politics or religion.
It is only at the dinner table these are, or were once, taboo.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Virgo Triad publishes a Rip Off Report about Ms LaJune.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuu6f6oQjC8

The report was misconcieved because the name was searched wrongly, she is listed as April LeJune McGill. And clearly the reporter was pretty dumb to be considering any transaction with her.
If it should turn out that she is notarising stuff in her packages without the due formalities I expect Colarado would withdraw the authorisation immediately. Her 'legitimate' business seems to be dancing on very thin ice with the association with the outright fraudulent aspect
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

I remember the exchange between the guy who ultimately filed the tip off report and April May June!

She made the situation worse herself, by not telling the guy it was under McGill or simply giving him her notary number!

Instead April May June took the attitude of “how dare you question me!” Made a mountain out of a mole hill for naught!

Btw please watch her last 2 videos on Freedom where she talks about TDA’s, taxes, etc. They are full of very humorous misrepresentations by her. Including taxes are voluntary. She can prove the Intited States is a Corporation because it’s register in Delaware. But my favorite part is the local UPS guy is the common law Judge in her neck of the woods!
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

nancydrew wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 2:11 am by not telling the guy it was under McGill

Image ?
DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

"My experience with April LaJune"

I found this forum after googling my former boss, April LaJune. I was at our office on Monday, April 23rd when I received a disturbing call. The caller told me that our operation was on the FBI's website under "Common Fraud Schemes." I looked it up and sure enough, what I was doing was illegal. I left the office immediately.

My job consisted of was putting together the TDA packets to help people free themselves from the "corporation" of the United States and become a Secured Party Creditor. Our customers believed that by filing specific paperwork, they could stop paying taxes AND gain access to their own personal secret bank account in which held millions of dollars at their disposal. Despite my initial skepticism when I first started, I soon believed the scam and even began the process myself.

It all began last December when a reputable temporary agency sent me to an assignment working with “financial paperwork.” This turned out to be a life-changing nightmare for me. Just as the people she scammed, I was a perfect victim for April. I had just made a major change and moved from Austin to Durango, Colorado and needed a job desperately. At that particular point in my life, I wasn't very confident, fought with depression and had low self esteem. When I first began working for April, she was actually kind to me. I thought she was a strong and smart woman that I could look up to. As she became more popular with her live shows, she turned into a narcissistic megalomaniac. She was emotionally and verbally abusive - just like you see on her shows. Customer service went out the window. She acted as if her customers (and fans) should be beholden to her and not the other way around. And if a customer questioned the validity of the TDA process? They would get "fired" because how dare they!

I never really understood the TDA process...it was confusing to me. I was afraid to ask her questions. She would answer in such a such a belittling tone that I felt stupid for even asking the question in the first place. She was so smart! She had 63,000 YouTube followers! She was clearly onto something and who was I to question it? That initial skepticism became fear-based loyalty and respect. I was "red pilled." I broke my back to please her as her demands became more and more unreasonable.

The job was so stressful. April decided she no longer wished to put together the TDA packets and wanted to focus on her show and her "book" and her "law school studies." I was the only person working on the packets; We were almost two months behind and angry customers were calling and emailing asking why they hadn't yet received their packets. April's response was, "do you want it done fast or do you want it done right?" Furthermore, those who had filed some of their TDA paperwork, specifically the UCCs, were being rejected. One client showed me a letter that called his UCC filing "fraudulent." April's response was that the "X" Secretary of State was being difficult and the clients were weak and weren't standing up for themselves. Furthermore, anyone with questions on any part of the process (like authenticating their birth certificate or filing their county documents) were lazy and weren't doing their homework. "This isn't rocket science" she would say. Meanwhile, I was making mistakes on the paperwork. If I were making 20 packets a week with 15 documents per package, that gave me the opportunity to make a typo on 300 different documents. April was livid and said my mistakes were "ridiculous." Of course I apologized, but when I explained that I was burnt out and stressed by the hundreds of emails that added to my workload, she told me to ignore the emails and that I "cared too much."

This is the scary part: That Monday I received the aforementioned phone call, April had just "promoted" me to head up the TDA operation. Technically, that was my very first day as supervisor. April had just recently decided that she wanted to separate herself completely from the TDA process and focus on her show and her "book," and potential speaking engagements. I think April knew that the authorities were circling so she decided to disengage from the TDA process so she could shift some of the blame on me! Had I continued working for her I could have gotten in a lot of trouble. How could the authorities believe that I was unknowingly participating in a scheme? Maybe you don't believe me. Even now the guilt, anxiety, and depression can be overwhelming.

I never told April the real reason behind my departure because the anticipated tyrannical response turned my stomach. Plus, I hadn't yet received my previous work's paycheck. I told her I didn't fit well with the company but groveled because I needed that paycheck. She refused to pay her last employee after he left so of course she never paid me, but now that I think about it, it was money that scammed others and it wouldn't feel right to take it after knowing the truth. How much money did she scam? April's producer confided to me that the company earned $60,000 (!) from November through mid April. That's a lot of victims.

I did report April to the FBI and the Colorado Attorney General. I have a list of customer's emails and would like nothing more than to send them a copy of the FBI warning (at least they could save hundreds of dollars on filing fees if they hadn't yet done so) but I don't think it's safe to mess with an insane maniac. The bad thing is that you can show her "followers" the facts but they'll still stick by April. She has that much power and influence, kind of like a cult leader. I'm just grateful I am no longer under her spell.

Anyway, that's my experience with April LaJune. She is a liar and a thief and has no soul. You might be wondering if she believes in this stuff or is she simply scamming people for her own benefit. Is she that stupid or that evil? I think at first she partly believed that the process could work, but after learning more about the process and seeing no provable evidence of its success, coupled by the overwhelming evidence that it DOESN'T work and is illegal, she has to know. So my guess is that she started out stupid and evolved to evil. She's just trying to milk it as much as she can, and for that, she is just plain disgusting.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Welcome to Q! Nice to get some insight into this woman's operation. I wonder if you have also reported her to the IRS? They have a monetary reward on offer. I am sure she isn't paying tax on her cash only income. With your information, I am sure you have enough.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/how-do- ... d-activity

Good luck
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

DBT:

Welcome. The woman sounds like a peach! You shouldn't feel guilty over any of this; La June duped you as she does her followers and sycophants. You did good in quitting and reporting her and hopefully you have some sort of support network to help with your anxiety.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Welcome, and congrats on seeing the light and getting out.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

DBT, welcome. I'm sorry to hear you had such an unfortunate introduction to your new home. You have nothing to fell bad about, you had no way of knowing she was not on the up and up, or a scam artist. You got out when you did.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

Thanks you guys! My sister want me to sue the temporary agency for sending me there (shouldn't have they looked into it first?) but I've never sued anyone. Meanwhile, I received a text from the office calling me ignorant and saying "rethink the next steps you are going to take."
notorial dissent

Suing the temp agency would at the very least be counterproductive, not to mention very expensive. I would suspect she was not any more honest with them than she was with you.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Congratulations on escaping from that mess. I think you should try to write up your story as a commentary and see if any major news outlets will post it. Who knows, some might actually pay. But more importantly, you might open the eyes of some of her current customers or else some people who might be thinking of getting involved in a similar operation.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

DBT, I would like to add my welcome and congratulations on realizing the danger and getting out before the house of cards fell. Quatloos doesn't get very many first-person accounts or "behind the scenes" stories of scams, and your experience, while stressful and harrowing, is a valuable lesson for others.

Not to be a downer or anything, but it might be prudent to retain an attorney in case of action by either April's victims or April herself.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
nancydrew
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by nancydrew »

DBT - Thank you so much for sharing your story! Most individuals who have had the wool pulled over their eyes, will not come forward! Embarrassment, pride or guilt! Kudos to you.

You must remember these scammers are a whole class of master manipulators! IMHO, they are no different than cult leaders.

I have been listening to her “money” videos for months! As someone who spent well over 20 working in many areas of the financial industry, not only do I have to wear boots to listen to her, but full on armpit waders.

She is a perfect example if you talk with confidence, arrogance, and conviction you can appeal to many individuals that are inexperienced and naive about anything to do with the financial institutions. What April knows about anything whether it’s mortgages or UCC1 would fit in a grain of sand and there’d be plenty of room left over for several NFL football stadiums.

I feel badly for her “marks!” She can keep them hanging from my estimation for at least 8-10 months (if they have the funds for certified copies, filing fees, certified mailings, etc.) According to April it can take up to 180 days for A4V to work (it won’t, never has, never will) by that time their house will be in foreclosure, their car repossessed. It’s really sad, the damage she’ll do to her own followers and supporters.
notorial dissent

The unfortunate thing is that her "victims" are very desperate people who are wanting to hear what they want to hear and so aren't likely to listen to anyone telling them their magic papers aren't going to work. A very unfortunate and ultimately unresolvable situation.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

BoomerSooner17 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 5:46 pm Not to be a downer or anything, but it might be prudent to retain an attorney in case of action by either April's victims or April herself.
I had the same thought. It sounds like April wanted to set DBT up as the fall guy, and is now sending threatening messages. I would get some advice on how to wash your hands clean of that place.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

April's producer confided to me that the company earned $60,000 (!) from November through mid April.
That's actually pathetic. $10,000 a month, minus the cost of an office, temp employees, printing and shipping, etc., wouldn't leave April LaJune with much. Maybe a little more than she could make down at the Sizzler, but the perpetual Sword of Damocles hardly seems worth it.