Knickerless Wildstar

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Knickerless Wildstar

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Feel free to delete but have we got a new Harvey Dent wannabe in town?

http://governorwildstar.com/
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Knickerless Wildstar

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:21 pm Feel free to delete but have we got a new Harvey Dent wannabe in town?

http://governorwildstar.com/
He's a SovCit (with possible Moorish add ons) who has appeared in a few Youtubes trying it on in court and claiming victory while getting nowhere. He also keeps talking like he's already won the election.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:19 pm He's a SovCit (with possible Moorish add ons) who has appeared in a few Youtubes trying it on in court and claiming victory while getting nowhere. He also keeps talking like he's already won the election.
Van the Man has been posting quite a few hilarious videos of his SovCit failures, which meet the usual criteria that he films his own failures and posts them as "victories".

Of course his apologists (although I suspect it's him with a sock puppet account) deny he's a SovCit, but we are in "walk like duck, talk like a duck territory" here!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:41 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:19 pm He's a SovCit (with possible Moorish add ons) who has appeared in a few Youtubes trying it on in court and claiming victory while getting nowhere. He also keeps talking like he's already won the election.
Van the Man has been posting quite a few hilarious videos of his SovCit failures, which meet the usual criteria that he films his own failures and posts them as "victories".

Of course his apologists (although I suspect it's him with a sock puppet account) deny he's a SovCit, but we are in "walk like duck, talk like a duck territory" here!
Yes here we go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkAc0bAVbsw
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

This is doubly sad. It's another sovcit, and it reminds me that the Wildstar MMO is closing.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:41 pm

One of the tells for being a sovereign citizen is you denying you are a sovereign citizen. See Beane, Randy, etc...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

Wildstar is a sovereign citizen for sure. It's funny how many of them ask the same exact questions and make the same declarations to the police but want us to believe they are somehow different than a sovereign. I don't really know if he is as paranoid as Harvey Dent because I haven't seen him talk about a dome covering the earth or blaming chemtrails for his sniffles, but he could be a Dent in the making who at this point only has one foot that has wandered into the Twilight Zone.
AnOwlCalledSage

He goes on about firing them all when he becomes Governor, but he is not on the ballot in November which means those videos must be from before the primaries in June.

However, 11,566 idiots voted for him.
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:32 am He goes on about firing them all when he becomes Governor, but he is not on the ballot in November which means those videos must be from before the primaries in June.

I think a Ritz cracker could get 12,000 votes.
And ye shall know the idiots by their red-stained thumbs.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Some years back, my son ran for a seat in the Massachusetts House of Representatives, as an Independent. He was up against a strong incumbent Democrat, and her Republican challenger. His district included two towns; and his campaign was so small that he was unable to campaqign in the smaller of those towns; yet he won several hundred votes there.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:32 am He goes on about firing them all when he becomes Governor, but he is not on the ballot in November which means those videos must be from before the primaries in June.

Blackbeard wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:13 amI think a Ritz cracker could get 12,000 votes.
That's because a Ritz cracker is smarter than Wildstar.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

RSVPini wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:58 am

Blackbeard wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:13 amI think a Ritz cracker could get 12,000 votes.
and Ritz cracker running with Pepperoni slice would rule the world.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Chaos wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:15 pm
RSVPini wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:58 am

and Ritz cracker running with Pepperoni slice would rule the world.
Or a Tangerine with a ferret....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

For CA wouldn't that work out to about .002% of the votes cast? Hardly a significant number.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

On the subject of Van and the Moors thought you all might like this video, it's a bit long but quite entertaining: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FsZ2ykmJUAE#

On a related note does anyone know if this Moorish Temple cult was started as a long con or just ended up infested with con-men? Genuinely curious.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
AnOwlCalledSage

Baidn wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:54 am On a related note does anyone know if this Moorish Temple cult was started as a long con or just ended up infested with con-men? Genuinely curious.
I'll need to look up stuff again, but when "Moors" first appeared on You Tube posting evidence that they were stealing houses, I did a little Googling so this is from remembrance.

I got the impression that there was an original group who came up with the nonsense Moorish heritage angle. However, it was more in keeping with the equally faux Mormon twelve tribes descent and their fake scroll movement rather than a con job.

Then a few enterprising grifters jumped on the band wagon, and the rest is, as they say, entertainment.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

You don't need to look anything up, Sage. Timothy Drew ("Noble Drew Ali") and friends founded the Moorish Science Temple in the very early 1900s. While the elevator may not have reached all the way to the top floor, they weren't cons.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

wserra wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:24 am You don't need to look anything up, Sage. Timothy Drew ("Noble Drew Ali") and friends founded the Moorish Science Temple in the very early 1900s. While the elevator may not have reached all the way to the top floor, they weren't cons.
So the "Moors" essentially started as a self hating group trying to rewrite a history for themselves they thought they could be more proud of rather than just as a petty con game piggy backing off the "born free" early sovcit movement? Well that satisfies my curiosity, I just don't know if it's actually sadder than them just being con-men.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

This reminds me -- on Thursday, my wife, daughter and I drove about 40 miles to visit a cousin and her 6-month-old baby. While at a rest stop on the Massachusetts Turnpike, I spotted a car with Pennsylvania license plates and a "MOORISH AMERICAN" plate frame. Out of the car soon appeared a man wearing a fez and tassel which looked like it came from a Hallowe'en costume store. The woman with him was dressed up in what looked like an affected Arab-style mode of dress.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

You were in the presence of royalty. You're lucky they didn't command you to give them all of your money and/or deport you...