Why is it ...

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

norrha
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Why is it ...

Post by norrha »

totally possible for a man to walk into a police station carrying a pound of cocaine, offer it for sale to the nearest cop, and within three days walk out a free man, with the cocaine or sufficient compensation?

- bar any immunity of course.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Why is it ...

Post by Famspear »

norrha wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:24 pm totally possible for a man to walk into a police station carrying a pound of cocaine, offer it for sale to the nearest cop, and within three days walk out a free man, with the cocaine or sufficient compensation?

There are various ways this could be totally possible.

If you want to play the game with me, you will have to do two things:

First, answer your own question.

Second, show how the question and the answer relate to sovereign citizen or redemption scams, which is the subject of this area of this web site.

If you don't answer the question and show how all this relates to sovereign citizen or redemption scams, I will conclude that you're afraid.
And when he entered the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came up to him as he was teaching, and said, "By what authority are you doing these things, and who gave you this authority?" Jesus answered them, "I also will ask you a question; and if you tell me the answer, then I also will tell you by what authority I do these things. The baptism of John, whence was it? From heaven or from men?" And they argued with one another, "If we say, 'From heaven,' he will say to us, 'Why then did you not believe him?' But if we say, 'From men,' we are afraid of the multitude; for all hold that John was a prophet." So they answered Jesus, "We do not know." And he said to them, "Neither will I tell you by what authority I do these things."
--Matthew 21:23-27 (Rev. Stand. Vers.)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
norrha
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by norrha »

Well, if it isn't good ol' fammyboy!

I have a better idea: since this was filed under US and sovereign citizens, you must impute that to our hypothetical scenario. This of course rules out for example a prosecutor offering some kind of deal.

And just so that you're not trying to get sneaky: by "US", I mean the physical continent commonly known as such.

What's with the scriptures?
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

norrha wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:07 pm Well, if it isn't good ol' fammyboy!

I have another idea: since this was filed under US and sovereign citizens, you must impute that to our hypothetical scenario. This of course rules out for example a prosecutor offering some kind of deal.

And just so that you're not trying to get sneaky: by "US", I mean the physical continent commonly known as such.

What's with the scriptures?
Ah. You're afraid.

What's the matter, "norry"?

No, we're not going to use "another idea." We're not required to "impute" anything.

Go back and re-read the Scripture printed above. You know exactly "what's with" that Scripture.

8)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

norrha wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:24 pm totally possible for a man to walk into a police station carrying a pound of cocaine, offer it for sale to the nearest cop, and within three days walk out a free man, with the cocaine or sufficient compensation?
Is it because he is white? :whistle:

I claim my prize. Crowd go wild :lol:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Mike_p
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Mike_p »

Do YOU believe your premise that it is possible?
If you do believe it, why? Have you taken sufficient time and effort to seek proof that any such evidence is reliable?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Why don't you come clean, and provide us with the example which prompted your "just asking" post?

This is not a forum for debating hypotheticals. Otherwise, we'd be speculating about things like how to fly, after ingesting glucose, maltodextrin and habanero peppers.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

How to fly is easy. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Because speculative fiction is rampant on entertainment venues as well as the 'net.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And this matters, WHY?????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

1. Why does it matter on this board?
2. Riiiggghhhhtttt... Citation?
(unless it is one of the idiots who ask for their drugs back and the cops let them so they can arrest them)
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
norrha
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by norrha »

What if I told you some clues: property, I:man, belly of the whale?
Actually, the man's action could be construed as being outside the notion of 'sovereign citizen' - an oxymoron really - depending on its definition.

-----
notorial dissent wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:42 am And this matters,[sic] WHY?????
A pertinent question indeed, one for which the answer two moderators apparently so graciously, albeit unknowingly, have elected to define for us:
Famspear wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:42 pm If you want to play the game with me
and
Judge Roy Bean wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:40 am Because speculative fiction is rampant on entertainment venues as well as the 'net.
, emphasis mine,

thus begging the question: why on Earth would the board allow that?

P.S. Fammy, if you wish to play with the big men - being me - I suggest you at least quote me correctly - there is no "another idea" in my post.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

norrha wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:42 pmP.S. Fammy, if you wish to play with the big men - being me - I suggest you at least quote me correctly - there is no "another idea" in my post.
I'll decide who the "big men" are, grasshopper. And I make the rules. Again, if want to play the game with me, you will have to do two things:

First, answer your own question.

Second, show how the question and the answer relate to sovereign citizen or redemption scams, which is the subject of this area of this web site.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

post deleted - my mistake
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

norrha wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:42 pm What if I told you some clues: property, I:man, belly of the whale?
Actually, the man's action could be construed as being outside the notion of 'sovereign citizen' - an oxymoron really - depending on its definition.
You're clear as mud, norrha. Just come to the point -- IF you have one.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

We pay any attention to these types of trolls?
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

That's just about enough nonsense idiot baiting his intellectual betters for a Saturday.

You had ample chances to make your point, if you had one, and failed to do so. We don't provide a forum for you to make yourself feel like the smartest guy in the room. Face it, you're not even that clever.

Topic Locked
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.