Why is it ...

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

norrha
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Why is it ...

Post by norrha »

totally possible for a man, at the waning hour of a criminal trial, to put in one motion, and the judge - almost being forced mind you - subsequently dismisses the action without prejudice?

P.S. [continuing the other thread that was closed] Well Greggyboy sure got the same patience as my rectum; but I guess he had to protect Fammy from public humiliation.

norrha out!
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Why is it ...

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Once again, norrha: come out with it. What's your point -- IF you have one?

And as for your previous thread -- you would be well advised to lay off the juvenile insults, and actually read why Gregg locked down your thread:

You had ample chances to make your point, if you had one, and failed to do so. We don't provide a forum for you to make yourself feel like the smartest guy in the room. Face it, you're not even that clever.

Enough of your "just asking" game, norrha. IF you don't want to find yourself moderated (I don't have that power), you'd better step up your game.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

norrha wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:16 pm totally possible for a man, at the waning hour of a criminal trial, to put in one motion, and the judge - almost being forced mind you - subsequently dismisses the action without prejudice?
I'm not a lawyer or anything, but isn't it pretty common to for a motion to be dismissed without prejudice?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

norrha, patience tolerance quotient has reached -0-, either very shortly post what you have to say to prove your statement or this topic is gone as well. Same will apply at all times henceforth. When I check back later this afternoon you will have either posted CIVILLY and with something of substance or this is gone. ND-mod
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Later this afternoon: 5:00 PM EST.

Tick, tick, tick.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
norrha
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by norrha »

There were no insults in my OP, pottaboy. :snooty:

Or perhaps the motion could be in the form of a notice. Ever hear of challenging jurisdiction?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

An always useful meme...
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
morrand

Post by morrand »

norrha wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:16 pm totally possible for a man, at the waning hour of a criminal trial, to put in one motion, and the judge - almost being forced mind you - subsequently dismisses the action without prejudice?
Because that man's father is his father's son.
---
Morrand
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

norrha wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:17 pm There were no insults in my OP, pottaboy. :snooty:

Or perhaps the motion could be in the form of a notice. Ever hear of challenging jurisdiction?
Oh, yes there were, norrha -- and your juvenile "pottaboy" remark is yet one more proof that you don't belong at the grownups' table. Here is your OP:

P.S. [continuing the other thread that was closed] Well Greggyboy sure got the same patience as my rectum; but I guess he had to protect Fammy from public humiliation.

But enough of that, and of your "just asking" game. Tell us what is making you ask these questions -- if they can be thus dignified.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And we're gone!!!!! Phase Two now commenseth!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.