Doesn't file 1040s

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

apefarms
Swabby
Swabby

Re: Doesn't file 1040s

Post by apefarms »

Famspear and Nobelpa, that's all irrelevant stuff because I'm not arguing that. I'm simply trying to ascertain who it is that the police and IRS are after.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

apefarms wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:07 pm
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:17 pm I repeat my earlier challenge: show us ONE American court case where someone, playing the straw man/natural man game, has escaped legal consequences, of not filing a 1040, for at least five years.
Why is this relevant?
Simple, my simple friend. If there is no difference, in law, between a name in all upper case letters, and one in which only the first letters are capitalized, all of your scenarios are meaningless
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

apefarms wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:46 pm Famspear and Nobelpa, that's all irrelevant stuff because I'm not arguing that. I'm simply trying to ascertain who it is that the police and IRS are after.
No, you're not trying to ascertain who it is that the police and IRS are after.

And, yes, all the "stuff" we posted is relevant. Pay attention.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

apefarms wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:46 pm Famspear and Nobelpa, that's all irrelevant stuff because I'm not arguing that. I'm simply trying to ascertain who it is that the police and IRS are after.
Oh, yes you ARE "arguing that", by playing the "just asking" game. You also admitted as much when you named your thread. As for "who it is that the police are after, that's easy: the person named in the warrant, whether that name appears in all capital letters, or in the normal fashion. Once more: playing "name games", like the ones in your original post, will only get the handcuffs put on more tightly.

Now, put up or shut up. Either show us a case where someone who plays the name game has escaped IRS sanctions for not filing a 1040, or shut up.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by noblepa »

Its easy. They're after the person named Al Caps, regardless of whether you spell it Al Caps, AL CAPS or al caps. That is the answer that several posters here have given you. We have given detailed explanations of why that is the correct answer. We have given you case law, in which courts ruled that it was the correct answer. You just keep repeating yourself, without any legal argument, and refuse to accept that answer.

In your scenario, the person questioning the police would be arrested, since he is, in fact, Al Caps. The courts have ruled time and again that the capitalization is irrelevant.

Please cite a single, verifiable case, in which an arrest (any arrest, not just for tax issues) was invalidated because the name on the warrant was capitalized (in your view) incorrectly.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

https://aizmanlaw.com/arrest-warrants/

What information must be included in the arrest warrant?
The defendant’s name or, if not known, a sufficient physical description or other name or alias by which the defendant may be identified with some certainty.

Will a mistake on the warrant invalidate it?
Clerical errors such as the misspelled name of the defendant will not invalidate the warrant.

But we all know that pigeonfarm will move the goalposts and not answer the question. The modus operandii seems very similar to another poot we had here recently :thinking:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I filed a case of 1040s once.

didn't help me
apefarms
Swabby
Swabby

Post by apefarms »

Aha, so they are "after the person". But I'm a (wo)man so therefore I'm not the one they're after? You guys keep missing the trees because of the forest.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Yet another troll invents a specious scenario as evidenced by the conflation of the roles of the supposed participants, i.e., the "police" and the "IRS" which have little or nothing to do with each other.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Judge Roy Bean wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:21 pm Yet another troll invents a specious scenario as evidenced by the conflation of the roles of the supposed participants, i.e., the "police" and the "IRS" which have little or nothing to do with each other.
Also seems to conflate brains with knowledge.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

apefarms, Apefarms, APEFARMS (whichever she might be) is hereby put on notice that any further posts which fail to provide any of the requested evidence or citations to support your claims will be severely moderated:

I.e, the content of your post will be replaced with:

The content of this post has been removed as it fails to adhere to the standards of this forum: "Claims require evidence"
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
apefarms
Swabby
Swabby

Post by apefarms »

I don't understand what evidence you wan't, and how it is related to the entity the police and IRS seek?
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Please go back and read this thread again. The information you are required to provide has been mentioned several times.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
apefarms
Swabby
Swabby

Post by apefarms »

I did and found nothing. Perhaps you could point it out and provide proof of relevancy?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

apefarms wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:21 pm Aha, so they are "after the person". But I'm a (wo)man so therefore I'm not the one they're after? You guys keep missing the trees because of the forest.
Again, please cite a court case in which the court ruled that a "person" is different that a "(wo)man", and ruled in favor of the "(wo)man".

YOU are the one claiming that there is a distinction. Therefore, YOU are the one who needs to provide legal evidence, not some internet copy pasta.

Others on this forum have posted citations to real court cases, in which the courts have ruled that there is no distinction between a "(wo)man" and a "person", and that capitalization of names makes no difference in defining exactly who is being charged.

Now its your turn. Provide a single cite to a real, verifiable court case that supports your assertions.

Personally, I think that you are just trolling us to get a rise. You don't believe any of this crap any more than I do.

You have asked your questions, but you refuse to accept the answers and you refuse to give any evidence that any court, anywhere has ruled in favor of your assertions.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

apefarms wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:12 pm I don't understand what evidence you wan't, and how it is related to the entity the police and IRS seek?
Yes, you do understand.
apefarms wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:19 pm I did and found nothing. Perhaps you could point it out and provide proof of relevancy?
Yes, you did find it. No, we don't need to point it out to you again.

You obviously don't have the capability that you need to have in this internet forum. You are not going to do any better with the Internal Revenue Service or any other authority, if you're ever forced to have to deal with them.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Partly as a result of his "beliefs" about capitalization (or CAPITALIZATION) of things, Mr. Leaming is currently a "guest" (oh, excuse me, a "GUEST") of the Federal Bureau of Prisons (or if you like, the "FEDERAL BUREAU OF PRISONS"). Specifically, he is "guest" number 34928-086 at the United States Penitentiary at Marion, Illinois.
So Famspear, are you telling us that Kenneth Wayne Leaming, the flesh and blood man, is still roaming free and victorious while his strawman, KENNETH WAYNE LEAMING, sadly languishes in the Strawman compliant FEDERAL BUREAU OF PRISONS?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:36 pm
Partly as a result of his "beliefs" about capitalization (or CAPITALIZATION) of things, Mr. Leaming is currently a "guest" (oh, excuse me, a "GUEST") of the Federal Bureau of Prisons (or if you like, the "FEDERAL BUREAU OF PRISONS"). Specifically, he is "guest" number 34928-086 at the United States Penitentiary at Marion, Illinois.
So Famspear, are you telling us that Kenneth Wayne Leaming, the flesh and blood man, is still roaming free and victorious while his strawman, KENNETH WAYNE LEAMING, sadly languishes in the Strawman compliant FEDERAL BUREAU OF PRISONS?
If that were the case, then the one that is roaming fee and victorious must be invisible.

8)

Also, if such is the case, then wackadoosters who claim to "believe" that this "magical" nonsense works in the real world and (for example) that "Bernie Floopmeister" and "BERNIE FLOOPMEISTER" are not the same person should have nothing to complain about.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

apefarms wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:12 pm I don't understand what evidence you wan't [sic], and how it is related to the entity the police and IRS seek?
Write to this guy, and explain your problem to him. Ask him for the "evidence":

Kenneth Wayne Leaming
inmate # 34928-086
United States Penitentiary
4500 Prison Road
Marion, IL 62959

Let us know what he says.

8)
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

apefarms wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:46 pm I'm simply trying to ascertain who it is that the police and IRS are after.
They are after the flesh and blood human being who has blood flowing through his/her veins, is breathing air and has shit for brains.
Hope that helps.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.