Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Doesn't file 1040s

Post by NYGman »

apefarms wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:46 pm
rumpelstilzchen wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:03 pm Hahahaha

I asked you the simplest of questions and you shat your pants and ran away.

Fish in a barrel springs to mind.....

If you cannot tell us whether or not you have an opinion then all I can say you need to think about this a bit more.......or maybe consult with a responsible adult.
Hahahaha

I asked you the simplest of questions and you shat your pants and ran away.

Fish in a barrel springs to mind.....

If you cannot tell us whether or not you have an answer then all I can say you need to think about this a bit more.......or maybe consult with a responsible adult.
I answered you question, but you seemed to have ignored that. I have also asked you several questions, and you haven't answered any of them either. I think I am owed that after playing your silly game.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
apefarms
Swabby
Swabby

Post by apefarms »

Rumpel, I have another question: when you were 8, did you collect boogers in matchboxes?
Simple question.

I have an opinion.

Do you have an opinion?

Yes or No?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

apefarms wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:58 pm Rumpel, I have another question: when you were 8, did you collect boogers in matchboxes?
Simple question.

I have an opinion.

Do you have an opinion?

Yes or No?
Simple question and I will answer.
No I did not collect boogers in matchboxes.

Now, let us get back to my original question:
Do you have an opinion on who the IRS is after?
I am not asking you who you believe they are after.
I am not asking you what your opinion is.
My question is very simple........do you have an opinion?
Yes or No?
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:52 pm apefarms, all I am asking is do you have an opinion on this matter?
Simple question.

I have an opinion. I have presented my opinion.

Do you have an opinion?

Yes or No?
Don't waste your time asking apefarms any questions. He is too much of a moral coward to answer them. Just look at his performance in this thread --he creates it, in the "just asking" mode, hoping that he phrased his questions in the manner which will elicit the response, which, all along, he is hoping to get. If anyone asks him a question, in response, he ignores it, misconstrues it, or plays dumb and misrepresents his own comments in another "just asking" post.

If he has not yet explained why "AL CAPS" and "Al Caps" have any meaningful difference, in the law, except for their letter cases, we're not going to get one now.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

I am not suggesting that Apefarms (APEFARMS?) be banned, or even that this thread be locked.

However, since he won't engage in an adult conversation, I am going to stop reading this thread. I suggest others do the same.

And, no, Apefarms, this is not an admission that you are right. You can't be right or wrong, because you have made no statement regarding your opinion on the question, despite being asked point-blank to express such an opinion. You have simply asked the same question over and over, despite receiving multiple answers.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

apefarms wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:59 pm And I'm "trying to ascertain" how or why my opinion matters in determining who the officer seek?
Well?

"Tick....tock.....tick....tock....."
Your opinion matters because you started this topic with "But the notice is in all-caps whereas your name isn't. Who is it for?"

You then proceeded to beat the capitalization issue to death WITHOUT SUBSTANTIATING ANYTHING.

Now, if (highly unlikely) your opening post was a legitimate question, it has been answered many times.

More likely, your post was a poor attempt at trolling this forum. So, answer the simple question you were asked several times:

Do you have an opinion as to whether there is any legal difference based on capitalization? Yes or no.

By the way, if you continue to dance around the answer with childish word games, the thread can be locked with just a click of my mouse.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

apefarms can also be restricted from creating new threads, if he responds to the locking of this thread with the creation of another which seeks to continue the silly game.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:28 pm apefarms can also be restricted from creating new threads, if he responds to the locking of this thread with the creation of another which seeks to continue the silly game.
Isn't the simple solution blocking APEFARMS and leaving apefarms to continue posting? :lol:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:13 pm
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:28 pm apefarms can also be restricted from creating new threads, if he responds to the locking of this thread with the creation of another which seeks to continue the silly game.
Isn't the simple solution blocking APEFARMS and leaving apefarms to continue posting? :lol:
Doing both would solve the problem; but apefarms has not merited that -- YET.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

NYGman wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:59 pm The problem here that you still have not answered why Al Capps belief that AL CAPPS is not him, is legally correct.
what's also being overlooked is since Al Capps isn't listening, they have to be shouted at: AL CAPPS :lol:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:13 pm
Block a new chew toy?
That is a big ask.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Dark Optimist
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Dark Optimist »

Given the recent spat of new trolls, is it possible someone is trying out their new troll-bot on Quatloos?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

It is a shame, I not only answers the specific question asked of me, but posited a return question, yet my questions are still ignored. To use the usual logic of the common straw man, if you don't rebut my position it must be true, so therefore, because you are actively ignoring my questions, and did not acknowledge or rebut my posts, you must agree with them.

We must be done then.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
morrand

Post by morrand »

NYGman wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:59 pm So if Al wants to be an ostritch and bury his head in the sand when a notice with his name capitalized is sent to his address, without a solid legal footing to take that position, then he is an idiot and deserves what is coming.
Furthermore, "an ostrich instruction tells the jury that to suspect that you are committing a crime and then take steps to avoid confirming the suspicion is the equivalent of intending to commit the crime." US v. Black, 530 F.3d 596, 604 (7th Cir. 2008), vacated on other grounds, 561 US 465; see also Gonzalez-Servin v. Ford Motor Co., 662 F.3d 931, 934-5 (7th Cir. 2011) ("The ostrich is a noble animal, but not a proper model for an appellate advocate.")
---
Morrand
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I always blows my mind when someone actually believes that the capitalized version of their name isn't them horsewallop. The entire spelling and format of the name is irrelevant. In reality, the law does not care what your name is, as long as they have the right person, and note I said person not entity. The fact that you spell your name in propper case is irrelevant. If caps are used, it is just for clarity of title/name, and nothing more. At the end of the day, your name is your name, whether it has a silent Q, H, or Z, is of no relevance. The fact that you answer to that name, have it on any identification, and know what it is, is enough for a reasonable person to know that the person receiving the letter, or being served a warrant in your scenario, would know it is in referance to them. Saying it's spelled wrong, or it is capitalized incorrectly is silly and childish. It is something my kids would do when they were 5, they have since grown out of that.

I will add, I went through some of my government issued ID and documents at the city, state, and federal level, and it is a mix of all caps, and proper case. All are me, and all are valid for me. I even had a doc with my named spelled incorrectly, it is still me (had it fixed) and another where my SSN is incorrect, and they won't fix without me submitting a copy of my SSN card which I can't locate right now but guess what, still me.

One final question, I know I likely won't get an answer too, as for some reason my answers touch your questions and my follow up questions are being ignored, if the subject in the OP won the lottery and got a check for $100,000,000 made out to AL CAPPS, would he not accept and benifit from that money? I would think that If you can benifit from the name, then you can also suffer from it, as the name, no matter how it is spelled, is inseparable from the person. Part two of final question, explain to me using legal citation why I am wrong? Where in the law does it make any distinction with respect to the ALL CAPPS name and the Al Capps (proper case) name?

Final point, failure to respond on point is a tacit admission that I am correct, and that this is just a silly game Soverigns play, to try to avoid their responsibilities in life.

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:17 am
apefarms wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:41 pm I'm simply asking who or what the police and IRS are after, they come knocking.
apefarms, in order to prevent a continuous game of ping pong why don't you tell us who you think they are after?
I have already stated my position. I am saying they are after the human being.
Do you agree or disagree? Please answer that specific question.
If you disagree please tell us who or what you believe they are after.
How long do you need?
I'll wait.
I think more courts than I care to lit have made it more than clear that they're coming for the person, the individual, the agent, the fiction the all caps, no caps, some caps and baseball caps bag of living breathing flesh. Cause in law, they're all the same.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I think we've been over this enough. If you still don't get it, its not likely you're going to find the answers you seek from us, we're strictly reality based providers.

Topic Locked
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.