Not All Heroes Wear Capes!

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Not All Heroes Wear Capes!

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Since so many people claim the Supreme Court has ruled you don't need a driver's license or registration - I'll make it simple. The first person to send me the citation to such a case wins $100 (U.S. Cash).

OFFICIAL RULES:
The citation must be to an officially reported U.S. Supreme Court case. The opinion must mention the following things:
1) A "driver license", "driver's license", "operator's license" or "operator license",
2) Vehicle "registration" or "license plate"

AND

3) that you do not need anything from "1)" OR "2)" above to drive or operate a motor vehicle or automobile on public roads within any of the 50 states unless you are driving or operating the motor vehicle or automobile for a commercial purpose.
You may respond to this request by commenting to this video below or emailing me directly at steve@lehtoslaw.com

The first person to send a qualifying case citation wins. There can only be one winner.

Further:
You must comply with YouTube Community Guidelines; Entries which don’t comply will be disqualified.
Only one person may win this prize. There is only one prize being offered.
YouTube is not a sponsor of this contest and you agree to release YouTube from any and all liability related to this contest should you choose to participate.

The only personal data required of the winner will be their name and address. That information will only be used to mail the winner the prize. After which, the personal data will be discarded.
https://youtu.be/pR_XGU6qozE
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Chaos

Re: Not All Heroes Wear Capes!

Post by Chaos »

I've watched a couple of his videos. I never knew about the Montana RV scam before
AnOwlCalledSage

Chaos wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:25 pm I've watched a couple of his videos. I never knew about the Montana RV scam before
I wonder if he's heard of the Knoxville RV scam :lol:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:20 pm
Chaos wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:25 pm I've watched a couple of his videos. I never knew about the Montana RV scam before
is there one? I don't see anything coming up.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I watch Steve Lehto regularly. The Montana thing is basically registering the vehicle to a business in Montana where there is no sales tax on vehicles, so you get out of paying a few percent on top of the cost of a vehicle in a lot of other states. The loophole will start to fall apart if you get stopped outside Montana and can't prove the Montana connections for you and the vehicle. All IIRC.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Chaos wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:28 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:20 pm
I think Sage is referring to Randy Beane and Ms Touchy-Giraffe.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

Chaos wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:28 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:20 pm I wonder if he's heard of the Knoxville RV scam :lol:
Was probably trying to be too clever for my own good. HATJ!
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

damn. really missed that one. :oops: