Larry Klayman and Joe Biden

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Larry Klayman and Joe Biden

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I wasn't going to start this thread, because I don't want it to evolve into a political farting match; but I couldn't resist when I read about Larry Klayman proclaiming that he will convene a Citizens' Grand Jury and Citizens' Court, and try and sentence Joe Biden for his crimes. Who is going to preside -- the Red Queen?

Klayman is a former federal prosecutor, which might mean that he has a license to practice law. It should be interesting to see what happens if he convenes his Playskool courts....

https://www.joemygod.com/2019/09/larry- ... 4aCvcon9_8
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Larry Klayman and Joe Biden

Post by notorial dissent »

GIL(Grossly Inappropriate Larry) likes to make all sorts of pronouncements and promises that he is incapable of following through on. So far his track record is pretty much 0 for all. If he actually gets in to court it is almost always eventually dismissed or withdrawn when he has run the time and judge's patience out. A GIL case is like an Orly Taitz case, it will never ever go anywhere. There is some dim hope that the DC Bar will suspend him for his bad behavior, but they are still in the talking about it stage, although it has been officially recommended.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Hopefully they do something that they can actually be arrested for.
notorial dissent

GIL is a poseur. He has won ONE lawsuit in living memory and I still question if he should have won it. He did indeed work for DOJ, as a scutwork attorney, since to all evidence that is all he is capable of, never as a prosecutor as far as can be determined. He has repeatedly lost in real life, repeatedly to his former wife, where he acquired the epithet GIL, from a judge mind you. He lost to his former grifterprise after he had to leave. So far his loss record, zip all like Orly, or really dismissal record of all. His win likelihood a negative square root of an imaginary number. If GIL's suing it is just show and vindictiveness on his part with NO substance behind it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

He's so bad, finding out he's suing you is good news!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I have always felt that Cliven Bundy would have stood a chance of getting convicted if the 9th Circuit had let Klayman represent him.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

It's strange the haywire tangents Klayman has gone into after leading Judicial Watch which apparently wants to erase his connection to them, like SPLC wants to distance itself from Dees.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

This on the same day that Judge Mehta put the final nail in Grossly Inappropriate Larry's suit on behalf of Grossly Racist Joe (Arpaio) against the NY Times. Brief recap (intended): back in August, Judge Mehta originally dismissed the nonsense because GIL's factual assertions - "You're all a bunch of big liberal meanies" - didn't quite suffice for actual malice, GRJ being a public figure. So GIL moves to amend - denied yesterday in the short linked decision/order.

Apparently "You're all a bunch of big liberal meanies who didn't even ask GRJ for a denial before publishing" falls a little short as well.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Even if you believe there was misconduct by the prosecution, which personally I do, it makes no sense for Klayman to impeach witnesses and evidence that got his client acquitted years after the trial is over.

And the complaints about withholding exculpatory evidence are moot since the judge ruled it was inadmissible anyways and he was acquitted regardless.
notorial dissent

The things GIL is known for, besides his grossly inappropriate behavior, he files lots of essentially frivolous lawsuits, lots and lots of them, he almost never has a valid or actionable cause of action, he is real week on the whole providing facts and doing research thing, his vaunted "staff", in that teeny tiny public mailbox in DC is just always falling down on the job of research and timely filing, apparently his usual go to for reasons is "You're all a bunch of big liberal meanies" or the equivalent, he generally asks for ridiculous amounts in damages, and the relief he asks for is usually either totally ridiculous and/or beyond the court's ability. He asks for multiple extensions and delays extending his waste of judicial resources. Previously most of his cases were withdrawn when it got close to going to court. Of late the courts have been throwing them out wholesale, for the reasons mentioned above. His usual course of action after that is to ask for reconsideration at least once or three times, then when that fails he appeals and harasses the appeals court until they tell him to pound sand.

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Klayman is REALLY swinging for the fences, now:

https://lawandcrime.com/lawsuit/larry-k ... -covid-19/

What's the over-under on the number of days before this waste of paper and ink gets judicially circular-filed?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Don't listen to that idiot Klayman, he doesn't have a clue what's really going on. Chinese bio-warfare? A red herring that wouldn't fool a child. Canada's own paraclete Belanger, that master of mysteries both religious and secular, knows the score and who's really behind the coronavirus. It's the Jews intent on wiping out all true Christians;
Edward Jay Robin Belanger
12 hrs ·
CBSNews.com

These people are issued blind do as your told orders and are conditioned to censor truth cures or efficient modalities of circumventing the virus....This is not about safety and health this is about invoking martial law and eliminating the dissidents...This virus has been created to dessimate among the dumb goyim overloaded useless eater population..If you never had the opportunity to talk to a Zionist Rabbi you likely will not grasp what has been intentionally perpetuated upon us....It's all about control and eliminating opposition..gentile opposition...
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent

And so the Paracyte throws his bent thruppance in to the ether.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Looking on the bright side, he might catch the disease, although he is probably pretty well self isolated before any of this started.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:03 am Looking on the bright side, he might catch the disease, although he is probably pretty well self isolated before any of this started.
He and I share at least this one trait. We're both basement recluses.

notorial dissent

On the other hand I 'd willingly take you out for a pint or whatever, whereas him, un unh nope not in this universe/reality evah.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Klayman's back in the news again representing another nutcase with a conspiracy theory to flog. Now he's threatening to sue CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/27/media/si ... index.html

notorial dissent

Yeah, GIL likes him some Corona denier conspiraloons. He's going to have a hard time "representing" anyone for the foreseeable future with his ticket cancelled. He most likely will NEVER get PHV again after this so he is reduced to filing in FL or as a pro se. His attention span is also awfully short these days as well.