Train aimed as USNS Mercy

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Train aimed as USNS Mercy

Post by NYGman »

Just saw this story and couldn't help think Soverin'. That or just plain crazy.

https://abc7.com/usns-mercy-coronavirus ... t/6069395/

Apparently this man beloved that the ship wasn't here for what "they" say it was there for.
He allegedly made statements to a CHP officer that included "You only get this chance once. The whole world is watching. I had to. People don't know what's going on here. Now they will."
So crazy or Soverin', it's so hard to figure out sometimes.

edit: One more link
A California Highway Patrol officer caught Moreno as he allegedly tried to escape from the scene, according to the complaint. Moreno allegedly told officers and FBI investigators that he deliberately derailed the train because he was suspicious of the Mercy's intentions and thought it was actually part of a government takeover, the complaint said.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Train aimed as USNS Mercy

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

But, everyone knows that "they" lie; and the lack of evidence of any Deep State conspiracy is proof of how totally in control that conspiracy is.

Or something.... :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Already reported on my go-to news source;

https://loweringthebar.net
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

He allegedly made statements to a CHP officer that included "You only get this chance once. The whole world is watching. I had to. People don't know what's going on here. Now they will."
Followed by:
A California Highway Patrol officer caught Moreno as he allegedly tried to escape from the scene, according to the complaint

Obviously he didn't fully believe in his conspiracy. Otherwise he would have waited for the police to congratulate him on a "job well done."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:56 pm But, everyone knows that "they" lie; and the lack of evidence of any Deep State conspiracy is proof of how totally in control that conspiracy is.

Or something.... :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
Its like the Area 51 truthers: If the government really had alien bodies and an alien spacecraft from Roswell, they would say that they didn't. The fact that they government says they don't is proof positive that they do.

They somehow forget the idea that, if the government DOES NOT have those things, they would also say that they didn't.
TBL

Post by TBL »

A long time ago, in a lifetime far, far away from where I am today, I actually worked for the federal department that runs the USNS Mercy. The Military Sealift Command is staffed with federal employees but not the military...except they do have a contingent of military personnel for security, carrying typical military long guns. I think this guy better be glad he didn't get closer and then didn't try to illegally board the Mercy after his shenanigans. Given his attempt to crash a train into the ship, I think they would have been justified in deadly force if he had considering they wouldn't know for sure he wasn't also carrying explosives.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I'm sure "Attempted Sabotage of Military Equipment under Deployment" is a pretty serious charge.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Often awarded posthumously!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I still give him points for originality and shock value on his RWNJ scorecard. Unfortunately I don't think it'll make convincing evidence when he goes to court, especially on the charge of train wrecking.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.