More Moorons (Wright and Daniels)

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

More Moorons (Wright and Daniels)

Post by wserra »

Ronald Allen Wright is an authentic, real-life Asiatic Moorish American. If you don't know what that is, it's only because you are too grounded in reality. In any event, it clearly means that U.S. courts have no jurisdiction over him.

Notwithstanding these first principles, a year or so ago the ebil U.S. government indicted Wright for a debt-elimination scheme. In addition to the usual ripoffs, Wright's scheme featured the creation and filing of false documents and attempting to pay the IRS with checks on a closed account. Hey, no one ever said Asiatic Moorish Americans were the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Even though Wright was represented by counsel, a DJ who was clearly concerned about allowing us our amusement did not strike his pro se filings from the docket. He therefore is able to regale us about his outrage at being "helded without a contract". He orders the court to "CEASE AND DESIST ALL ACTIVITIES AGAINST ME" since its actions constitute "treason and tyranny". When ordering fails to generate the desired result, he attempts to convince the Court and govt that, for various gibberish reasons, "it would behoove you to dismiss this case with prejudice". When ordering and behooving don't work, he . . . well, I'm not sure what he does.

Anyway, Wright decides that he wants to go to trial. Fortunately for my PACER account, he testifies on the same day the case agent does. Now, the case agent appears to have a sense of humor. He testified that, while executing a search warrant, he interviewed Wright. The AUSA asks him (p 755) if Wright provided "explanations about how this process worked". The agent responds that Wright "went into that to great extent. You know, he just continued to talk about the legal things and the gibberish and the nonsensical things that are typical to schemes like this that we're familiar with, you know, through our work and experience". They finally had to tell him to STFU.

Continuing the string of good fortune, Wright testified (starts 820). After blaming his employees (p 829), he heads off into the cream cheese about birth certificates (p 858), secret Social Security accounts and the Fed (p 859-860, 863), CUSIP (861-862), and the importance of the UCC (pp 868-869). It took the jury about an hour to convict on all counts, most of which probably consisted of laughing and exchanging phone numbers.

On appeal, Wright's lawyer filed an Anders brief (no non-frivolous issues to appeal). That gave Wright the opportunity to file his own brief. It's handwritten, and I'm certainly not going to take the time to quote anything from it. Suffice to say that he argues, among other equally nonsensical things, (1) the Treaty of 1786 (usually known as the Treaty of Marrakesh, which has nothing to do with Wright unless he is the reincarnation of Sultan Mohammad III), and (2) the "Dread Pirate Roberts Scott case".

The Fourth Circuit simply concluded that "In accordance with Anders, we have reviewed the entire record in this case and have found no meritorious issues for review". Wright is now serving his 120-month sentence at FCI Allenwood (PA), release date 10/26/2027.

Next: Anthony Daniels, within a day or two.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: More Moorons (Wright and Daniels)

Post by notorial dissent »

I certainly take exception where in one document he claims to be of sound mind. I see no evidence or proof of that statement.

Otherwise, just another scammer who got caught.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:24 pm He orders the court to "CEASE AND DESIST ALL ACTIVITIES AGAINST ME" since its actions constitute "treason and tyranny".
How is the government able to commit treason against itself? As I understand the term, the crime of treason is against the government, not against its citizens - no matter how Moorish they can be. And Wright seems to forget whether he is a Moor, for in his handwritten appeal, he claims that the district judge erred in not dismissing the jury since they were not Wright's peers. Why were the jurors not his peers? Because Wright claims he is "an American...", implying that the jurors were not. And why were those jurors not Americans? Not too clear (Wright's penmanship looks about as good as having a blind man with the DTs write) but something to do with being associated with the court doing criminal business under the Department of Defense.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TBL »

The Observer wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:22 am How is the government able to commit treason against itself? As I understand the term, the crime of treason is against the government, not against its citizens - no matter how Moorish they can be. ...
:sarcasmon:
Well, he's a sovereign unto himself, essentially a government of 1. Therefore, the treason is against his sovereign person. Duh.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If he's a "a sovereign unto himself" and has no subjects, then there is no treason that can be aimed at him. The rest of us are not subject to him, something he apparently forgets, therefore he is not the boss of us. He's an idjit, and in jail, so none of it really matters.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.