It's happening -- Sovcit and Qanon merger

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: It's happening -- Sovcit and Qanon merger

Post by wserra »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:59 pmfilled with blood, preferably Type O (although other types are okay).
Many, many years ago - 35-45, to be exact - I was a marathon bicycle rider. One particular friend and I were the strongest riders in our little group. When it was just the two of us, we would ride all day, sometimes over 100 miles. We would stop perhaps every fifteen miles, when I would drink a quart of Tropicana, and he would drink two tall Buds (total of a quart). Another fifteen miles, the same, eating nothing. End of the day, I had downed about 6 quarts of Tropicana, he about 6 quarts of Bud. I don't know how he stayed up on his bike.

So what's the connection here? Well, we would tell him that he had to have blood type AB - Anheuser-Busch.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I was being serious. Since Qanon is claiming the 'elite' get some benefit from a sort of vampirism it seems possible that someone who believes what Qanon claims makes an attempt on his own to get the same benefit. This wasn't a joke.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The Observer wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:45 pm
Gregg wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:19 pm That smoke filled room is here, in the back of the Post Office in Argillite, Kentucky, 41121
Please. Even the simple rubes who stumble in here from time to time to argue with our 'spiracy have sense enough to know that there is simply not enough room in the back of a post office to engineer world control. It is BENEATH the post office in a large subterranean complex of 50 square miles in old abandoned mines.

Funny you say that, Argillite is a type of coal particularly suited to making steel, and the town is so named because of the coal. I think it was surface mined but deep hole mining is or was a thing in the area, so we might have some extra basement space.

Of course, I can't comment on that publicly.
:twisted:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Gregg wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:09 am Funny you say that, Argillite is a type of coal particularly suited to making steel, and the town is so named because of the coal. I think it was surface mined but deep hole mining is or was a thing in the area, so we might have some extra basement space.
Not to nitpick but it should read "Argillite is an archaic term for a type of coal....." Once upon a time, probably about when the town was founded, Argillite referred to a whole bunch of different rocks and minerals that sort of looked the same (true Argillite, some types of coal, even black jade). The term Argillite coal meant cannel coal at the time. Nowadays Argillite means this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argillite
Susan Holland's son used to have a youtube video up of him and his mother climbing around some rocks and them discovering dinosaur tracks and a tooth from biblical times that died in the great flood. The "tooth" from my critical eye appears to be a piece of argillite that has been worked in some fashion so it's interesting from an historical point of view.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The SuiJuris Forum seems to have vanished from the internet (vanished about two weeks ago). Does anyone know what happened??
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I just gave it a try; and the site "refuses to load". No doubt, DMVP has some fascinating explanation for that....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra

Post by wserra »

It's happened at least twice before. Each time, when resurrected, someone else runs it. It appears that, after a while, these guys either can't afford it or can't be bothered.

I looked at the latest incarnation every couple of weeks or so. Even for them, it was pathetic. In the past, there were usually a couple of posters who would at least try to provide legal justification for the nonsense (Shikamaru, BobT12, one or two others). They were wrong 95% of the time, of course, but recently no one has even bothered to try. "I'm right, look it up yourself if you want to know why" doesn't provide much to comment on.
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I thought Screwy Jibber Jabber had died long ago, they lost most of their members, even the die hard brain deads, and the handful that was left started fighting with each other and whoever the chief brain dead was finally pulled the plug. They had above five left in their echo chamber of mis-information the last time I had checked(admittedly quite some time ago) and they were all fighting with each other. At that I think they were ahead of Hendrickson's Hapless Hoodwinked. I thought they were gone for good when the last of them couldn't scrape up the registration fee to keep themselves on a server. I admit to trying occasionally but must have picked all the times they were down as I never got anything but not found.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I used to look at them, once in a while; but they got to be extremely boring, simply repeating the same delusions over and over again (especially David). If they are truly gone, I will not mourn their passing.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra

Post by wserra »

Pottapaug - Sui Juris wasn't DMVP's site. His site is Saving to Suitors Club (not gonna post the link - put the words together and add .net). He originally called it "Savings to Suitors Club", indicating how well he understood what it meant. As I said at the time, "Hint: it's not a bank account".
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I stand corrected.
MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

fortinbras wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:47 pm I was being serious. Since Qanon is claiming the 'elite' get some benefit from a sort of vampirism it seems possible that someone who believes what Qanon claims makes an attempt on his own to get the same benefit. This wasn't a joke.
I would like to say that's too ridiculous even for them but I can't.

Especially given how trite it's become for Q-Anoners to be charged with sexual offences against children or possession of images of it or both.

On my more despairing days I mutter to myself about how, if I were a rich and powerful child-abuser I know EXACTLY the conspiracy theory I would want spreading like wildfire and it's Pizzagate/Q-Anon.

On my more sensible days I remind myself that that's ridiculous, it's just that the same widespread societal assumptions that make it so easy for abusers to evade detection and consequences for decades also ensures that large numbers of people will find that sort of conspiracy theory compelling and exciting to relentlessly fixate on.

Which obviously cheers me up no end.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

SuiJuris Forum is back up. It appears that someone who was paying for the bandwidth was using a credit card that had expired There is 3 week hiatus in the postings, reviving today (May 1st).
wserra

Post by wserra »

O frabjous day!
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Screwy juris, site of mega unintended comedy and maximum mis/mal-information.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Now, when I try to get SuiJurisForum, I get a "403 Forbidden" message. Is there a reason for this? Is there a way to get past this?
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Here's what I just got:

Error 1001 Ray ID: 64a511281d8d5943 • 2021-05-04 22:11:49 UTC
DNS resolution error
What happened?
You've requested a page on a website (www.suijurisforum.com) that is on the Cloudflare network. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (www.suijurisforum.com). There are two potential causes of this:

Most likely: if the owner just signed up for Cloudflare it can take a few minutes for the website's information to be distributed to our global network.
Less likely: something is wrong with this site's configuration. Usually this happens when accounts have been signed up with a partner organization (e.g., a hosting provider) and the provider's DNS fails.
Cloudflare Ray ID: 64a511281d8d5943 • Your IP: 71.184.201.118 • Performance & security by Cloudflare
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Today (May 6th) SuiJuris is back up.