Fake Judge Anna Loves Vlad

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Fake Judge Anna Loves Vlad

Post by wserra »

I'm somewhat surprised to find that Q lacks a thread dedicated to our favorite fake judge, Anna von Ritzcracker und Poptart, known in less informed places as Anna Maria Riezinger, who calls herself Anna von Reitz (but everyone knew her as Nancy Crazy). After all, she is not only a world-renowned expert on fake courts, but also on fake governments generally. I thought it an opportune time (and topic) to begin.

Not surprisingly, Fake Judge Anna now considers herself an expert on world affairs. In that role, she appreciates what Putin is doing for, well, people like her. After all, in taking over Ukraine, Vlad will "clean out the 'installed' Oligarchs and all the nasty immoral and illegal business ventures — including Uncle Joe’s bio weapon laboratories" with the result that he "will shut down quite a bit of evil for everyone concerned".

Go Vlad!
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Fake Judge Anna Loves Vlad

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I'm fully prepared to support a temporary suspension of Godwin's Law. :evil:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"News You Won't Find Anywhere Else."

Let us all bow our heads in fervent thanks!
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

It’d be surprising if she wasn’t simping for Putin. The sovspheres shift to being pro-Putin has been mentioned here for a decade(?)
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Jeffrey wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:27 pm It’d be surprising if she wasn’t simping for Putin. The sovspheres shift to being pro-Putin has been mentioned here for a decade(?)
The sovcits are aptly named, indeed.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
wserra

Post by wserra »

The latest pearls of wisdom from Fake Judge Anna:
Listen up: Vladimir Putin is not the enemy of America. Joe Biden is the enemy of America.
Ah. So it's Biden who has been killing civilians in a country that desperately wants to be our friend. How could I have missed that?

And then there is the straight-out looney-tunes:
Listen up: there are aliens and an entire fleet of them parked in hyperspace above this planet since 2012. These are prison transport ships from other Star systems that are supposed to collect their own criminals and deport them back home.
Guess I missed them too.
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Listen up: there are aliens and an entire fleet of them parked in hyperspace above this planet since 2012. These are prison transport ships from other Star systems that are supposed to collect their own criminals and deport them back home.
All I care about knowing is whether the aliens brought our dinar packets.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

That's just a selfish 'what's in it for me' perspective. I'm optimistic that it's the Pleiadian fleet finally returning Dove back from the astral plane to make her triumphant NESARA proclamation after defeating the dark forces. Everyone on earth will be rich and immortal rather than just a select few.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:55 pm
All I care about knowing is whether the aliens brought our dinar packets.
I just learned that the IQD was DEvalued, by 20%, in 2020. Cue the conversations, in a basement somewhere, starting with something on the order of:

"So, you wasted MY money on those stacks of worthless Iraqi money, just because you read something about some kooky revaluation plan???"

"Gee, Ma -- I really trusted this guy. He had everything figured out...."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:48 pm I just learned that the IQD was DEvalued, by 20%, in 2020. Cue the conversations, in a basement somewhere, starting with something on the order of:

"So, you wasted MY money on those stacks of worthless Iraqi money, just because you read something about some kooky revaluation plan???"

"Gee, Ma -- I really trusted this guy. He had everything figured out...."
Nah, that's a 20% discount, for a limited time before the real revaluation. It gives everyone another shot to pick up some more IQD before the true revaluation. No time like the present to take advantage of this sale.

At least that's how I see this being played out by the Dinar Gurus
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:11 amThat's just a selfish 'what's in it for me' perspective.

And how is that any different from any other angle that the dinar gurus pushed? We always knew it was about how much they got rather than how much we all got together. This time around, I smartened up and decided that it was time to look out for me instead. Not that it matters since I won't be any richer. But at least I will feel better about it.
I'm optimistic that it's the Pleiadian fleet finally returning Dove back from the astral plane to make her triumphant NESARA proclamation after defeating the dark forces. Everyone on earth will be rich and immortal rather than just a select few.
Yes, instead of being poor by not having cash, you will have tons of cash and nothing to spend it on since everyone will stop working and buy up everything.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Yes, instead of being poor by not having cash, you will have tons of cash and nothing to spend it on since everyone will stop working and buy up everything.
You obviously weren't paying the slightest attention to Dove, she explained all of that. She told us that the sewer workers, restaurant minions, slaughterhouse employees, farm stoop laborers and the rest of the unappreciated toilers would continue their jobs because work gives them a sense of purpose and dignity. Just because a slack-ass like Burnaby49 bailed on the working life as soon as he was eligible for a pension doesn't mean that the rest of the world will follow suit. She explained away the potentially crippling inflationary effects of suddenly, massively, expanding all the world's wealth without a concomitant increase in the production of goods and services but I couldn't follow her reasoning, she often left me confused. It may have involved the Pleiadians, she always fell back on them when short of a lucid explanation, or it may have been Blessed St. Germain. Either way Dove had it covered.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

She told us that the sewer workers, restaurant minions, slaughterhouse employees, farm stoop laborers and the rest of the unappreciated toilers would continue their jobs because work gives them a sense of purpose and dignity.
It's probably a good thing that Dove shuffled off the mortal coil because she would have been mightily disappointed to see what all of those peons did when the government handed out stimulus checks during the epidemic. DId these people joyfully go back to work once the government stop issuing the payments? No! They screamed and protested how unfair it was to expect them to go back to work and to cut off future checks. I mean, this was the closest thing we ever had to a dinar packet payout and the very people who were supposed to the salt of the earth and deserving of a outer-space windfall just threw themselves on the floor and had a tantrum that would put a 2-year old to shame. To prove how bad their behavior was, job vacancies rose dramatically and employers were so desperate that they were offering a minimum wage rate that exceeded what Congress had been debating about passing for the last 3 years. The jobs, at least in my area, went unfilled as Dove's noble white knights stayed at home and sulked.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Are you ignoring Dove's teachings? As she explained, people don't work for money, they work for dignity and self respect.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

She died before she got around to explaining why people ever retired if their entire self-worth was based on being gainfully employed. She was so busy selflessly trying to enrich us all that she left a few strings untied at her untimely demise.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:15 am Are you ignoring Dove's teachings? As she explained, people don't work for money, they work for dignity and self respect.
I tend to ignore nonsense, especially whne it is flatly contradicted by what I see happening around me. If Dove was correct that people only work for dignity and respect, then they would have joyfully entered the halls of employment the minute the doors had opened; they would have embraced the captains of industry and told them, "Don't worry about what you pay us - in fact, pay us nothing at all! All we want is dignity and respect as we churn out pet kibble, retrieve items from the Amazon order lists, and load the Fed Ex trucks. If you do that for us, then you will have our eternal thanks and loyalty in years to come."

But that didn't happen, as we all well know. In fact, it was and is the opposite situation. And I can only conclude that, since she appeared to never be gainfully employed, Dove was totally without dignity and self-respect. That might explain why she resorted to committing fraud against her devotees.
She died before she got around to explaining why people ever retired if their entire self-worth was based on being gainfully employed.
There are people that do not ever retire, right up to the moment that Charon shows up to take them over the River Styx. But they are the exception and I think that they make that choice because they have no idea of what to do with themselves if they should retire. Deep down, they sense that if they gave up their work, they would probably keel over within months of retiring. So they keep working out of fear rather than for some principle of dignity and respect. I, for one, determined that there was more to life than just staying on the treadmill, so I retired the minute that I could.

Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

I have a word for producers of pet kibble.

MEOW.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
wserra

Post by wserra »

I just came across a, well, document from Fake Judge Anna that an acolyte filed in an action the govt brought against him. The only thing in its favor is that it is not the usual 90 pages of sovrun arglebargle. Of course, in the case of the esteemed Fake Judge, brevity is the soul of twit.

Back in June of 2016, the govt filed suit against one David M. Leugers to enforce certain tax liens. 16-cv-00614 (OHSD). Leugers moves to dismiss, based on the usual nonsense that the govt has no jurisdiction. He attaches a "Judicial Notice of Fraud and Violation - Immediate Order to Cease and Desist", signed by "Judge Anna Maria Riezinger, non-negotiable, all rights reserved, for, by, and on the record of the Alaska State Superior Court". Fake Judge Anna directs her fake order to
All United States District Courts and Federated State and County Courts Operating on American Soil and All Members of the American Bar Association and All Members of the International Bar Association and to the United States Congress

Copy: World Court, The Hague
No ego problem there.

Needless to say, despite the weighty opinion of the esteemed Fake Judge, the liens against Leugers are not "null and void, ab initio, for cause". All of his various motions and protestations that DAVID M. LEUGERS is not really David M. Leugers, of course, come to naught. But then the govt voluntarily dismisses. What? Well, you see, it appears that Leugers at long last "paid the United States the full amount claimed", and that therefore there no longer exists a case or controversy.

Good work, Anna. I hope you got paid up front.
- David Hume
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:49 pm I'm fully prepared to support a temporary suspension of Godwin's Law. :evil:
I read somewhere, recently, that Mike Godwin himself said its okay to call these nut jobs Nazis.
technos
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by technos »

noblepa wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:22 pm
I read somewhere, recently, that Mike Godwin himself said its okay to call these nut jobs Nazis.
In response to the far right idiots in Charlottesville, Mike Godwin said:

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with you."
wserra

Post by wserra »

Fake Judge Anna has never had that strong a relationship with reality. Still, every now and then she'll write something that convinces rational readers (perhaps a relatively small part of her audience) that the guys in the white coats carrying butterfly nets can't be far away.

This past Saturday, for instance:
it is time to remove the Great Seal at Delphi and the Great Seal at Prague.
The what?
A few years ago, we removed the Great Seal on Bardsey Island, a remote scrap of land in the sea off the coast of Wales where over 20,000 people were sacrificed to create the seal. We also removed the Great Palatine Seal in Rome.

The result of this energetic change, the equivalent of removing a dam from a blocked up river, has been to revitalize Spain, Portugal, and Western Africa.
Damn. So, clearly, Spain, Portugal and wherever sucked until just a few years ago, when Fake Judge Anna & Co. removed those "Great Seals". Again, though, the WHAT?
In prior ages, men were aware of these flowing energy conduits, and for their own self-interest, they dammed up these conduits of energy. They used a series of Great Seals to do this.

As we cannot see these "rivers" of energy with the naked eye, nor the seals blocking their flow, we have been unable to remove these blockages and return the Earth to the free flow of energy it is meant to have.

So from wherever your Consciousness now exists, let it drift toward Delphi, in Greece. Bring up some maps and photos of the ancient ruins of Delphi to help you zero in.
It goes on. Maybe her buddy Vlad could contribute some Novichok.
- David Hume