Michelle Klann, People's Operation Restoration, Maricopa

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Mike_p
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Michelle Klann, People's Operation Restoration, Maricopa

Post by Mike_p »

Just came acroos this weird thing on Twitter:
Maricopa County Board of Supervisors just ran out of a public meeting when they were served the following:

My name is Michelle Klann, and I’m here today to put you on public notice and to inform you that you are not our elected officials.

None of you have never signed an oath to the Republic of Arizona.

Instead, you have signed an oath of office to a foreign corporation which means this is an act insurrection.

You do not have a proper bond carrying surety for your actions to we the people
etc, etc...

sounds like it's ripe for some 'Quatloosing'.

Last edited by wserra on Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Add "People's Operation Restoration" to thread subject
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Michelle Klann, Maricopa?

Post by Burnaby49 »

I don't see the problem. The tweet says quite explicitly that they've signed an oath both to the Republic of Arizona and to the state of Arizona.
None of you have never signed an oath to the Republic of Arizona.

Obviously Ms. Klann, a legal expert as all sovereigns are, realized that a double negative is actually a positive so all of them have signed an oath to the Republic of Arizona.
Instead, you have signed an oath of office to a foreign corporation which means this is an act insurrection.

Quatloos has reviewed countless instances where 'includes' really means, in sovereign English, 'excludes everything except the item noted'. Using this rule of sovereign grammatical interpretation, that words actually mean their opposite, the phrase 'instead, you have signed' clearly eans 'instead, you have not signed'.
Due to all the voter fraud, you have never been formally voted in.
While I'm forced to concede that there is overwhelming evidence of voter fraud, proven beyond any possible doubt by Sydney Powell and Rudy Giuiani in their myriad of triumphant court victories, this only applies to the 2000 presidential election. If Ms. Klann wishes to challenge a Board of Supervisors election she must present her own evidence rather than relying on that used in respect to an entirely different election.

No doubt the lack of surety bonds is a minor issue easily sorted out.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Michelle Klann, People's Operation Restoration, Maricopa

Post by wserra »

Ah, yes, Maricopa County, Arizona - home to the biggest collection of "election-fraud" wackos in the country. Recount after recount, all of which arrived at the same result, even those commissioned by the wackos themselves (remember the "Cyber Ninjas"?) Court challenges, all of which failed. Noisy, incoherent protest after noisy, incoherent protest, in which the protesters ranted about violation of their First Amendment rights while shouting down everyone else. One would have thought that now, well over three years later, this would have ended. One would be wrong.

As the above tweet says, about a month ago, one of those noisy, incoherent protests forced the shutdown of a regular meeting of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors. A video of the meeting shows what happened. I was interested, but did not view it as a subject for Q discussion before viewing the video. Abusive nutjobs, yes, but more political than anything sovrun.

Then I watched the video. After they broke the meeting up, the tweeter Michelle Klann (who appeared to be some kind of spokesperson) started haranguing the supervisors - most of whom had already left the room - about some very familiar stuff. It starts at about 4:35 of the video. She rants about how they are "not our elected officials" because they all "signed an oath of office to a foreign corporation" which, of course, constitutes "an act of insurrection". They don't have "a proper bond". Acting as if they have "authority over the people is a direct act of treason". Wackos are serving a "notice of liability and an opportunity to cure". If they (the supervisors) don't "cure" - whatever that is - they are each "personally liable for over $21 million". If they don't all resign immediately, wackos will bring a "writ of quo warranto and a waiver of tort". Man, those supervisors are in trouble now. If the supervisors ignore that, "we will be notifying the military and your act of treason will be grounds for an immediate military tribunal"; they "do not need to tell you the penalties for treason". She finishes with a crescendo: "we the body sovereign hereby command you to resign within three days or else face the consequence . . . notice to agent is notice to principal". By this point the room is empty except for wackos and law enforcement, but that doesn't seem to matter.

Hmm, says I, that is sufficiently familiar to warrant a look into the Klann's People's Operation Restoration. It was . . . interesting. Their home page leads off with an image of a scowling Donald Trump sitting on a horse, wearing what appears to be a redcoat uniform jacket, complete with ascot - speaking of a foreign power. At the very top - even above Trump - is an "IMPORTANT MESSAGE" link. That link leads to an "Important Update" from last week that they characterize as the "first step" as a "hedge of protection and a way to work together in truth and sacred honor" - begin a "Private Membership Association". WTF is that? Well, while they don't tell you, they do refer you to a site called "We The People 2". Is this Bob Schulz 2, after Bob Schulz 1 was shut down? Perhaps, but a subject for another time.

Anyway, these guys do tell you how to "Join The People's Operation Restoration Private Membership Association". First of all, they tell you why you should want to: "members of an association do not fall under the jurisdiction of local, state, and federal governments and corresponding laws and regulations". Pretty sweeping claim, and not sovrun at all. Since this purports to be the "Legal Background", what do they cite for such a privileged status? Answer: a single case - Thomas v. Collins, 323 U.S. 516 (1945). I'm sure the reader will be shocked to learn that Thomas never mentions a "Private Membership Organization", and moreover never says that anything at all "do[es] not fall under the jurisdiction of local, state, and federal governments". Ah, well, a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.

So, other than full legal immunity, why else should you set up one of these? Well, (1) "Increase profits due to unrestricted and beneficial structuring and strategies not available to regulated public domain business." Translation: evade taxes, not that you would have any income on which to pay them in the first place - but you're immune anyway, so why should you care? (2) "No need to register your unincorporated association PMA, as a corporation with the Secretary of State." Translation: corporations are not the only businesses that must register in order to do business legally - but you're immune, so why should you care? (3) "Conduct private association member activities outside the jurisdiction and authority of federal and state regulatory agencies whose mandate is to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the public." Translation: lie, cheat and steal with impunity - although you can't.

So, other than joining others to loudly disrupt public meetings with meaningless blather and setting up some made-up groups that don't do anything, why else should you join the People's Operation Restoration? Well, you get 44 pages of unsigned nonsense that will allow you to file "commercial liens" against bar associations. A worksheet from Chrissy Hansen's SEDM to "challenge jurisdiction". The full text of Harvey Bernard and Dove of Oneness's NESARA; although presented in bill form, it of course was never even introduced, let alone enacted. There is much, much more, all of it equally useless arglebargle.

It's so good to see that sovrunty is still alive and well in the U.S. I was getting worried.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Albert Haddock
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Albert Haddock »

wserra wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:40 pm She finishes with a crescendo: "we the body sovereign hereby command you to resign within three days or else face the consequence . . . notice to agent is notice to principal".
Have any of them resigned?
wserra

Post by wserra »

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors consists of five members. According to news reports, two of them had announced before this meeting that they would not run for reelection. I don't see any reports that any more so announced - or resigned - since.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume