Thoughts?

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Thoughts?

Post by Demosthenes »

I'm thinking of starting a separate Quatloos forum for the UCC / Redemption / Sovereign citizen scams, since fewer and fewer of these cases seem to be tax related.

Comments?
Demo.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Re: Thoughts?

Post by Prof »

I think that is a great idea; as you know, that is my primary interest and I think JRB's primary interest as well.
"My Health is Better in November."
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Just make sure you change the text editor in that forum to force mixed case.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Nikki wrote:Just make sure you change the text editor in that forum to force mixed case.
Can it mix the fonts around too so every post looks like a old clipped together ransom note?
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:
Nikki wrote:Just make sure you change the text editor in that forum to force mixed case.
Can it mix the fonts around too so every post looks like a old clipped together ransom note?
Nah, if you can change the font, make all the text appear to be written in red crayon. That way when someone makes a silly post we can just type "REFUSED FOR CAUSE".
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

That will require the ability to post sctipt overlays diagonally on the page -- a major requirement for a forum text processor.

However we will need an addition to the standard smilies set: a $1 Red Fox postage stamp
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Interesting idea....I like it.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

I like the idea also.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Do we have to declare our sovereignty or post a promissory note before posting?

How will our securitized birth certificates be handled? And, can't 'Webhick' fix the diagonal problem so we can REFUSE FOR CAUSE a response which threatens our sovereignty?

Hey! It's Friday afternoon, and time for a moment of Zen.

EDIT: Why does my avatar keep disappearing? I fixed it just last evening.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I vote yes. And can you make it play "Every Man a King" in the background?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit

Post by grixit »

ASITStands wrote: Why does my avatar keep disappearing? I fixed it just last evening.
avatarist.com seems to get congested a lot. You should download your image and put it in a photbucket account.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
buck09
Quatloosian Baron of the Unknown Statute

Post by buck09 »

Demosthenes wrote:I'm thinking of starting a separate Quatloos forum for the UCC / Redemption / Sovereign citizen scams, since fewer and fewer of these cases seem to be tax related.

Comments?
Sounds good to me - most of the stuff I run into isn't on the TP side, but more linked to the patriot mythology - UCC, fringed flags, judicial oaths, etc.
I’ll help them get more power at the Fed. - Ron Paul
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

ASITStands wrote:EDIT: Why does my avatar keep disappearing? I fixed it just last evening.
Should be fixed. I hosted the image on cheatingfrenzy.com.
Demo.
FreeTaxTruthPatriot

Post by FreeTaxTruthPatriot »

Demosthenes wrote:I'm thinking of starting a separate Quatloos forum for the UCC / Redemption / Sovereign citizen scams, since fewer and fewer of these cases seem to be tax related.

Comments?
I'm all for it as long as you put a © at the end of my name. I couldn't show my face there having overlooked that.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Demo: If you create a new forum (or want me to) that would be a great name for it: "REFUSED FOR CAUSE"!
ASITStands wrote:Do we have to declare our sovereignty or post a promissory note before posting?

How will our securitized birth certificates be handled? And, can't 'Webhick' fix the diagonal problem so we can REFUSE FOR CAUSE a response which threatens our sovereignty?

Hey! It's Friday afternoon, and time for a moment of Zen.

EDIT: Why does my avatar keep disappearing? I fixed it just last evening.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Demosthenes wrote:
ASITStands wrote:EDIT: Why does my avatar keep disappearing? I fixed it just last evening.
Should be fixed. I hosted the image on cheatingfrenzy.com.
Thanks.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think it sounds like a good idea and should be a source of never ending entertainment, as some of the excuses that come up here are every bit as amusing and out there as anything the best of the TP’s have managed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Comments?
Will this forum need specific sub-forums for driving vs traveling, lien discharge, lien imposition via UCC filings, Strawman liens, child support, sovereign marriage / divorce, OR have I completely missed the concept of this new can of worms / barrel of monkeys / pail of fish?
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

As long as you post a promissory note in the amount of $3 Trillion Quatloos, based on your securitized birth certificate, you can access all forums and sub-forums.

Oops! I used the "$" sign probably where it shouldn't be used. Them worthless FRNs!
grixit

Post by grixit »

It's ok as long as no one looks at it in a font that uses 2 vertical elements instead of the proper 1.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper