Thoughts?

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Re: Thoughts?

Post by ASITStands »

It's REFUSED FOR CAUSE in all caps diagonally across the page in red ink.

I used it in the sense of "refusing for cause," and thus, created a confusion. Sorry.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Oh! That would be true too. Shows how dense I am trying to read what you wrote.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

ASITStands wrote:It's REFUSED FOR CAUSE in all caps diagonally across the page in red ink.

I used it in the sense of "refusing for cause," and thus, created a confusion. Sorry.
No, no, no, NO :!:

The correct text is either "Refused for cause" or "refused for cause" (written in script with a red crayon)

REFUSED FOR CAUSE can only be written by or for the STRAWMAN. If the Sovereign Citizen does so, he is admitting the legitimate existence of the strawman, aknowledging the he is acting for the strawman, and voluntarily entering the jurisdiction of the de facto corporate government.

Sheesh! He might as well omit the brackets surrounding the zip code.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

The ultimate red crayon filing:

Demo.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

4 years ago Ferrari wrote a nice, reasonable, factual letter to the totally insane PAM requesting that he knock it off.

So, other than that classic response, what (if anything) happened?
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

. wrote:4 years ago Ferrari wrote a nice, reasonable, factual letter to the totally insane PAM requesting that he knock it off.

So, other than that classic response, what (if anything) happened?
PAM sent Ferrari a "final notice and demand" for his "missing credentials."
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Post by . »

Too bad there's no way to know what Ferrari's response to the flatulence was (assuming there was one other than laughter.) Maybe Demo or Nikki knows this guy and can ask him. Off the record, of course.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

. wrote:
Too bad there's no way to know what Ferrari's response to the flatulence was (assuming there was one other than laughter.) Maybe Demo or Nikki knows this guy and can ask him. Off the record, of course.
On the record -- two words: Circular file.

It's much easier to simply trash the illegitimate filings of a vexatious litigant who reufses to comply with designated procedures than to attempt to answer every drop of slaver that hits the court. Plus, it's totally legitimate to discard any filings, with any response, if they don't comply with specific court orders.

Post by . »

slaver that hits the court
Well, of course anything emanating from the keyboard of PAM is slaver, blather or some poor cousin of them, but it didn't appear to be a court filing, just correspondence related to a case.

Your drift is clear, obfuscations notwithstanding.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

There is a fine, and intentional, distinction between slaver and blather.

Blather (blathering) implies a bare modicum of coherence -- the ability to properly form words but not assemble them in rational sequence or to spew them out endlessly without constructing a complete thought.

Slaver (slavering) refers strictly to salivation -- drool dripping from the mouth and lips.

Early in his para-legal quixotic career, PAM might have attained a significant degree of accomplishment in the annals of blatherdom. However, he has slipped from that peak to his current level of splashing in a self-made sea of slaver.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Nikki wrote:There is a fine, and intentional, distinction between slaver and blather.

Blather (blathering) implies a bare modicum of coherence -- the ability to properly form words but not assemble them in rational sequence or to spew them out endlessly without constructing a complete thought.

Slaver (slavering) refers strictly to salivation -- drool dripping from the mouth and lips.

Early in his para-legal quixotic career, PAM might have attained a significant degree of accomplishment in the annals of blatherdom. However, he has slipped from that peak to his current level of splashing in a self-made sea of slaver.
OK, so, applying these fine distinctions to the latest mutterings of "mutter" over at losthorizons:
I dont see how this court ever gained subject matter of in personum jurisdiction here. Especially in light of the controversey [sic] put forth by the plaintiff is they [sic] plaintiff believes the defendant didnt [sic] beleive [sic] what the defendant signed under penalties of perjury.[ . . . ]
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 2246#12246
(bolding added)

Slaver?

Or just blather?

You be the judge.......

EDIT: Ah, to make these fine distinctions between slaver and blather is "a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known."

EDIT 2: I have no idea what I just said.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Does anyone here remember Spiro Agnew, and his speeches?

I suffer from the Spiro Agnew Syndrome: The propensity to chronically utilize overly-wrought nomenclature.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

With respect to the penultimate post and its previous precipitator:

I thoughtlessly omitted the comcept that there is a broad spectrum of nonsensical writing (posting).

The spectrum includes (in the 26USC sense) blather and slaver. However, it also includes inanity, well-phrased illogic (ala Pete Blowhard and many of the other gurus), and one of my personal favorites: ginuwine sovern gibberish.

I think mutter's work belongs in some subcategory of gibberish which allows for some faint shadow of mental processing albeit severly hindered by graduating at the age of 16 from the third grade.

Regarding the immediately previous post: Are you confessing to being something of the nature of a nattering nabob?
Paul

Post by Paul »

Are you confessing to being something of the nature of a nattering nabob?
Such negativism.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Nikki wrote:With respect to the penultimate post and its previous precipitator:

I thoughtlessly omitted the comcept that there is a broad spectrum of nonsensical writing (posting).

The spectrum includes (in the 26USC sense) blather and slaver. However, it also includes inanity, well-phrased illogic (ala Pete Blowhard and many of the other gurus), and one of my personal favorites: ginuwine sovern gibberish.

I think mutter's work belongs in some subcategory of gibberish which allows for some faint shadow of mental processing albeit severly hindered by graduating at the age of 16 from the third grade.
This is a level of complexity I had not anticipated.....
Regarding the immediately previous post: Are you confessing to being something of the nature of a nattering nabob?
I don't know about the "nabob" part, but my wife definitely believes I natter (i.e., "chatter idly," or "talk on at length") way too much......

PS: If I recall correctly, I think Patrick Buchanan may have been Agnew's speech writer. So, maybe Buchanan's to blame for the infamous "nattering nabobs of negativism" language in one of Agnew's speeches.....

EDIT: I just googled it, and it looks like it's been attributed to William Safire, who also wrote speeches for Agnew, apparently.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

With regard to Mutter, let’s just leave it at blither and be done with it........
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

Good idea to have a separate forum for sovereign "cases". Perhaps an altruistic behavioral psychologist would be willing to analyze the psycho-legal or psycho-spiritual dynamics of these groups and show how individuals were drawn into the various cults and provide exit counselling and practical solutions through hard work and group therapy. :wink:
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can’t remember if I’ve asked this before, but just what is the magical significance of the red crayon / pen across the offending page?[/sarcasm mode on] I have somehow missed this in all my years of financial experience and education and don't want to be left out. And I might as well add the hidden meaning of using blue or black ink, as opposed to the green I normally use?[/sarcasm mode off]
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Short answer #1: Red ink establishes a debtor relationship. Think red ink vs. black in on a balance sheet.

Short Answer #2: Red ink represents your "flesh and blood" self, as opposed to your CORPORATE self.

Long answer (posted by a TP who goes by "Ghostchild"):
Why The Red Ink?

I Have Received A Couple Emails: Wanting To Know Where I Found The Use Of Red Ink: Where Can They Find It? What Government Source?: Historical; Whatever. (I Wish The Colour Or Color Buttons Worked Here On The Site: Then You Would Be Reading All My Words To All Other Sovereigns’: In Red Ink.)

Truth Is I Can Not Remember!

Where On The ‘Net’ I Found It: But In Its Stead Here Are The Following Assertions To The Rights Of The Sovereigns’ To Separate Jurisdiction:….By Red Ink: As The Use Of Upper And Lower Case As The First Letter Capitalized: To Make Each Word A Noun: There By Is The Truth Spoken By The Sovereigns’ Always In The Colour Of Living And Breathing Lawful Claim.

Sovereigns’: Assign: They Do Not Obey The Rules: Nor Requirements Of "ALIEN JURISDICTIONS": Based On FOUNDATIONS: Of Jurisdictional Genocide To The Sovereign’s In Question: To The Assignment : Delegation Of Duties: Or Usage: Or Designation Of The Terms And Conditions: Language And Meaning: “All Sovereign Rights Reserved To The Supreme Jurisdiction Of Turtle Island.” Et Al;

Sovereign’s: Assert: The INDENTURED SERVANTS OF CORPORATE MONARCH’S: Are In The SERVICE To The Allies Of The ABSENT-CORPORATE MONARCH: THEY ARE INDENTURED TO SERVE AS ONEROUS FIDUCIARY TRUSTEE'S To The Beneficiarys' As The Allies Of The CORPORATE MONARCH: REGARDLESS. Assertion Over And Above: To The Command: Order: Directive: Whatever;

Sovereigns’: Define: Sovereigns’: By Jurisdiction: By Custom And Tradition: To The Lawful Common Law: Of Their Supreme Juridiction.

Sovereigns’ Are Not SUBJECTS OR CORPORATESHIPS OR THE ENFRANCISEMENT SCHEMES’ OF COLONIAL-SUPREMIST-JURISDICTIONS:
FOR PURPOSE OF ASSIMILATION: IDENTY THEFT: Or The Crushing Loss Of Oral History: Or Song Of The Heart And Mind Of The Spiritual Being; Etc.

Sovereigns’ Choose What They Obey: As They Are Awake! And Create No Harm.

Sovereigns’ Are The Living And The Breathing Blood Of The Lawful “CommonLaw” Jurisdiction: Thus It Is Their Exclusive Right To Assign Usage Of Red Ink To Define Boundaries Of Incursion Of IMAGINARY BOUNDARIES IMPOSED BY CORPORATE ENTITIES.

WHEREAS: ALL CAPITALS IN BLACK INK: IS THE "[STRAWMAN]": IT IS THE [CORPORATE ENTITY]: YOU KNOW: THAT WHICH IS SOMEHOW THROUGH MURDER: A "LEGAL" NOT "Lawful" ALIEN IMPOSED JURISDICTION: BASED UPON THE ILL-USIONS: OF THE MAN OVER THE CREATOR TO IMPOSE IMAGINARY BOUNDARIES....

Sovereigns’ Who Follow The Path Of The Creator: Pick Up What Their Ancestors’ Left Beside The Path: They Carry What Was Left Behind And Share It In A Good Way: And Pass It Down The Line Of Succession: Until Those Who Come After Pick It Up: And Restore All That Was Broken Stolen Or Molested: And They Do It A Good Way: That Is Why This CORRECTION OF THE ALIEN SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION: Takes So Long: Because Everyone Has A Piece Of The Puzzle Of Great Mystery: And Together: The Sovereigns’ Can Save The World….I Think That Should Put It To: Silence As Consent?
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Here's a Sui dude who even posted a Youtube video tribute to "Red Ink."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSuPQOxNCos

Zoom ahead to the 8:40 mark. Priceless.
Demo.