Thoughts?

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Nikki

Re: Thoughts?

Post by Nikki »

Thoughts re video:

It's a bogus forgery -- there's no singing bass on the wall

Did someone edit out the sound of the toilet flushing?

Why isn't there a rule, similar to the weight-to-height ratio regarding the acceptability of Spandex clothing, applicable to these inane videos? How many poor electrons have to be sacrificed before the world realizes their plight?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Demo, thank you, I just knew it had some super secret significance that I had somehow managed to miss out on.

Now that posting is a true example of true sovereign paytriot gibberish if ever I saw one, and my head really hurts after reading it.

I do love the one constant of all of this sanctified knowledge, “Truth Is I Can Not Remember! Where On The ‘Net’ I Found It:”

That seems to be the answer to most of the questions, and yet they are convinced it valid and true.

Again, my thanks for correcting the deficiencies in my ejimakation, don’t know how I made it this long without knowing that.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

The evil gov can trap you in their own red ink game, if you're not uber-careful. Check out this patriot's obviously superior legal insight.
Accept and return for value all presentments. when you can, use autographed stamps on your documents and have them send to their destination by your notary.

Every time your ever mail anything, including having an notary mail things for you, put postatge stamps on the Envelope. DO NOT MAIL BY USE OF THE RED-INK METER. Whenever you take an item into a post office that needs postage, ask the teller to put the postage on, they run it through their meter stamp. Do Not allow this. YOU need the cancelled stamp for the clout it has(as a binding obligation on the US goverment), and not the red-ink meter, the use of which means the item is not cancelled and mail fraud is involved.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

CaptainKickback wrote:Whate are they smoking over at Lost Horizons?
It didn't come from LH. It was posted on a Facebook forum called "Canadians for Aboriginal Justice."

Don't ask.
Demo.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Ok, I won't ask.

But please state the question that we're not supposed to ask, and then give us the answer to that question.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Paul wrote:But please state the question that we're not supposed to ask, and then give us the answer to that question.
Q: Why don't you ever tickle a guinea pig?
A: Because it makes them fart, which can cause their secondary fangs to spontaneously emerge and then you can kiss your wicker furniture goodbye.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

webhick wrote:
Paul wrote:But please state the question that we're not supposed to ask, and then give us the answer to that question.
A: Because it makes them fart, which can cause their secondary fangs to spontaneously emerge and then you can kiss your wicker furniture goodbye.
Okay, who gets the invoice for the keyboard?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Gregg wrote:
webhick wrote:
Okay, who gets the invoice for the keyboard?
Look, you've already been warned about small animals. Why on earth you would think that blowing raspberries on your hamster's belly wouldn't anger the rectal parasite into chewing on your keyboard, no one knows. But, either which way, we don't reimburse for damages caused by negligence.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Why on earth you would think that blowing raspberries on your hamster's belly wouldn't anger the rectal parasite into chewing on your keyboard, no one knows.
Sentences like that are why Webhick runs the Illuminati with literally no competition from ruler-wannabees.
Demo.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:
Why on earth you would think that blowing raspberries on your hamster's belly wouldn't anger the rectal parasite into chewing on your keyboard, no one knows.
Sentences like that are why Webhick runs the Illuminati with literally no competition from ruler-wannabees.
Not true. I don't have any competition because screams of agony and unholy acts of horror trigger a stress response in most people. I am sometimes some people and not always one person, but I am definitely not most people.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

CaptainKickback wrote:
webhick wrote:Not true. I don't have any competition because screams of agony and unholy acts of horror trigger a stress response in most people. I am sometimes some people and not always one person, but I am definitely not most people.
That is soooo........HOT!!
Yesd, it is. If she ever figures out how much it excites me I'm sure she'll end up with all my worldly possessions,
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Gregg wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:
webhick wrote:Not true. I don't have any competition because screams of agony and unholy acts of horror trigger a stress response in most people. I am sometimes some people and not always one person, but I am definitely not most people.
That is soooo........HOT!!
Yesd, it is. If she ever figures out how much it excites me I'm sure she'll end up with all my worldly possessions,
I am not sure she is interested in a lifetime supply of dust bunnies, two broken pez dispensers and a "Hi, my name is Jimmy Carter" campaign button.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Don't speak so rashly.

She's constructed WMDs from far less than that.