New Sovereign Scam?

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Unidyne
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

New Sovereign Scam?

Post by Unidyne »

http://www.sovereignamericanconsulate.com/

(As of my visit, their web counter only reads "0000043".)

Once you join the group and pay your fees (a "donation" of $750, postal money order only, for a 4 hour class), you'll get the following goodies (clipped from the website, all terms theirs):

• You will receive documents that will show (By Law) that got the case dismissed.
• You will receive documents that will show you (by Law) that got a debt stopped being collected on.
• You will receive 2 plates for your car used by the Director of the Sovereign American Consulate who have this plate on his car and has had the police directly behind him on a few occasions and just go pass him or turn off, were he has been in a SWARM of Sheriffs driving around in a parking lot where it look like they were on a sting operation and this was in January of 2009, and he just got in his car and just drove right by them.
• You will receive the PROPER documentation that shows you are a Sovereign Ambassador unto Jesus Christ which will have the SAC “Official” Stamp seal And the Great Seal of our Director. Examples of this stamps and seals ore on the face of this website.
• You will receive (2) Diplomatic Pouch Tags and (2) Diplomatic Flags.
• You will receive the Laws that teach you about a real Warrant, Verified Complaint which without it in a court, the Judge has NO Jurisdiction should end up in court. But remember. If you live according to the requirements that God has set, then you will NEVER see the inside
of a court again.
• You will be able to apply for you personal Sovereign American Passport which will bear your “Personal Great Seal of,,,,,,,,,” This passport will be able to be used to travel freely, you may open a bank account without having a social security number or a EIN no.
• We will show you how to establish your Corporation Sole. This is an unincorporated non profit organization that is a government of (1) individual, which the government CAN NOT audits, seize, search. There are no board members. You are the board. You CONTROL everything. I STRONGLY recommend you place EVERYTHING you have under your Corporation
Sole.

Comments?
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: New Sovereign Scam?

Post by fortinbras »

It's worth reading. It's pretty obvious this guy's spellcheck wasn't working.
absdes96
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by absdes96 »

Is there a discount if I can provide the promoter proof of my existing Sovereign citizenship status?
The mongoose of a disciplined mind and will is more than a match for the cobra of desire and emotion. - Professor Dallas Willard, USC
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

For $7.50, I can get them a bumper sticker that reads, "This car's driver is the village idiot." It will have the same effect as the rest of their crap. An added benefit is my proposed bumper sticker will be the truth.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.