Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Nikki

Sovereign arrested in place of STRAWMAN

Post by Nikki »

Thanks to Family Guardian for this gem.

Mandatory KEYBOARD WARNING.

It appears that the STRAWMAN argument might not be all it's cracked up to be:
To: District Judge STEVE ROSMAN,
and Steve Rosman in his personal capacity.
227 South 6th Street
Council Bluffs 51501

General Post-Office.
Omaha, near [68108]

Prepared and dated- twenty four day of March two thousand nine

On the date of March 24, 2009 the following transpired at the #3D Court Room, in the ‘assumed’ corporate POTTAWATTAMIE COUNTY DISTRICT COURT, at the time of approximately 9:30 a.m.

Case number, CBSTA 0036616 and 0036617.

The word “Paul”hereinafter shall designate the living man Paul John: of the family Hansen.

a. Sheriff deputy walks in and takes a offensive type stance in the entry way of the gate into the Bar area.
1. Prosecutor calls out; “Paul Hansen”.
2. The man Paul John: of the family of Hansen walks forward and stands before the court bench.
3. Judge says; “Paul Hansen, Paul J Hansen?”
4. Clerk of the court tells Paul; “you can not lean on the bench.”
5. Judge says; “Are you Paul J Hansen?”
6. Paul says; “Actually my parents have called me “Paul John”.
7. Judge says; “Have a seat, you are not Paul J Hansen”.
8. Paul says; “Then my family name is Hansen.”

b. Simultaneously as Paul was trying to answer the courts call the judge shouted over Paul as Paul was trying to speak,

9. and the Judge said; “Have a seat, I said sit down now!”
10. Then a Sheriff’s Deputy says; “We are not going to tell you again, sit right there.”
11. Judge then says something like; “Last announcement call for Paul J Hansen as defendant.”
12. Paul says; “I am here on that matter sir.”
13. Prosecutor says; “Paul J Hansen.”
14. Judge says; Do you acknowledge sir that you are Paul J Hansen?
15. Paul says; “I am not here as a legal entity, I am here as a living man on the Land.”
16. Judge says; “Paul J Hansen failed to appear, warrant issued for his arrest”.

(The above conversation as line 1 to 16 lasted only one minute.)

c. Sheriff then arrested Paul, had Paul’s hands tightly hand-cuffed behind Paul’s back, and then took Paul to jail until bond was received and Paul was then released at 1:30 p.m. Paul was hand cuffs from 9:35 to 11: 30.

If you District Judge STEVE ROSMAN, and Steve Rosman, in your personal capacity, disagree with any portion of the above document make corrections under each portion that is in error and return to Paul John: Hansen by mailing to General Post-Office, Omaha, [zip 68108], and keep a copy for your own personal defense and file one with the case file that is associated with the above arraignment / arrest.

Enclosed is a postage pre-paid 49 cent US stamp, self addressed envelop with Paul’s mailing location for you convenience. (Copy retained.)

Another identical letter will also be mailed, with an identical addressed and stamped envelope, by a disinterested party to insure notice and opportunity for you. (Copy retained.)

Failure to make any correction and return the same in ten days shall be your admission / consent that the above is a true and correct chronology of the events that took place on said day in said courtroom.
NOTICE - Truth and fairness to which no law bars.

_____________________ (blue ink)
-red ink right thumb print seal- Paul John: Hansen

cc. Two disinterested witness in court room.
cc. Arresting Sheriff / Deputy.
cc. County Prosecuting Attorney.
cc. Bailiff / Clerk of the Court.
cc. One copy filed in the said subject cases as listed above.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Sovereign arrested in place of STRAWMAN

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Now that's a classic! :lol:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Nikki wrote:16. Judge says; “Paul J Hansen failed to appear, warrant issued for his arrest”.
My kinda judge.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

I wonder how this Judge is going to react to the "pleading" the dummy "served." Somehow, I don't think this guy will ever get the message.
"My Health is Better in November."
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Wow...that's just all kinds of batsh*t crazy.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:Wow...that's just all kinds of batsh*t crazy.
Actually, the only crazy part of it (from a SC <specifically NOT South Carolina> standpoint) was the Judge's behavior.
Ragnar

Post by Ragnar »

I've always wondered what would happen if the prosecutor put the guy's "soveriegn" name on the paperwork.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Paul John: Hansen appears to have had a long and extinguished <not a typo> career dealing with the government and the courts in and around Omaha, Nebraska.

The majority of the interactions appear to relate to issues concerning his real estate rental properties.

BTW: Is there something significant about family: Hansen? There seems to be an entire clan of them, all deeply involved in tax honesty and/or sovereign citizenship.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Nikki wrote:....
BTW: Is there something significant about family: Hansen? There seems to be an entire clan of them, all deeply involved in tax honesty and/or sovereign citizenship.
Maybe whacky Danish heritage?

Seriously, this stuff is very family-tied, which makes it even worse.
The Devil Makes Three
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Apparantly Paul-John:Hansen, or more precicely, his strawman, is some sort of slumlord in Omaha, and the owner of several run-down shacks. As a sovereign, he doesen't have to get his buildings up to code, of course. I guess it is obvious to us all how he feels about the property tax.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1966772/posts

Took a peek at the site Nikki gave us, apparently, this site is maintained by his strawman, not the living man:in flesh with several colons.

http://pauljjhansen.com/CR08c7587.html

Anyway, it seems clear that the strawman is the owner of the buildings. How about tossing Paul-John:Hansen out in the streets, and confiscating every piece of property owned by Paul J Hansen?
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
GoldandSilverEagles

Post by GoldandSilverEagles »

Nikki wrote: BTW: Is there something significant about family: Hansen? There seems to be an entire clan of them, all deeply involved in tax honesty and/or sovereign citizenship.
I have seen one's name printed in this manner b4. It is not "clan" based, it is Christian based, if I remember correctly.

The explanation is as follows: Paul John: Hansen. "Paul John" is considered his given name, and "Hansen" is his families name, but not necessarily HIS name. The name belongs to his family, and not necessarily him as an individual. That is why he refers to himself as Paul John: from the family of Hansen. I have no idea what the colon between his middle and family name mean (???)
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I have examined a lot of documents dating from the colonial and federalist era, both British and American, and some from Shakespearean-era England, and did not find anyone signing their name with a colon in the middle.

The colon is a relatively recent punctuation (the semi-colon is probably the most recent - about 500 years).
GoldandSilverEagles

So Paul gets arrested for adhering to the name his parents gave him, and an arrogant judge has a conniption fit when Paul refuses to play marbles with him on his terms. Interesting. It seems that judges get more and more arrogant by the day. Sad.

I'm waiting for the day when judges start imprisoning scientists who claim the earth revolves around the sun rather than claiming that it revolves around them! lol
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:So Paul gets arrested for adhering to the name his parents gave him, and an arrogant judge has a conniption fit when Paul refuses to play marbles with him on his terms. Interesting. It seems that judges get more and more arrogant by the day. Sad.

I'm waiting for the day when judges start imprisoning scientists who claim the earth revolves around the sun rather than claiming that it revolves around them! lol
Let me see if I can break this down into terms that will make sense to you.

Paul was not arrested for adhering to the name his parents gave him. Paul apparently made a decision to challenge the circumstances under which he was taken into custody but used nonsensical arguments he could not possibly have dreamed up by himself and, like others the courts have seen, fell flat on his face.
The Devil Makes Three
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:So Paul gets arrested for adhering to the name his parents gave him, and an arrogant judge has a conniption fit when Paul refuses to play marbles with him on his terms. Interesting. It seems that judges get more and more arrogant by the day. Sad.

The terms are not the judge's terms. They are the terms of the justice system. First, I highly doubt P.J. Braindead's description of the occurrence. Second, even if it did happen exactly that way, the judge has probably had to endure Paul "Just an Idiot":Hansen's nonsensical ramblings in his courtroom and simply was not in the mood to entertain his sovereignignoramus behavior.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

To be intellectually pure, when the paperwork for his release comes in, if it's not spelled just so, he should also say that's not him either, and refuse to leave the jail.

Anyone want to lay odds on that one?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
GoldandSilverEagles

The Operative wrote:

The terms are not the judge's terms. They are the terms of the justice system.

So once again the judicial branch of government, (aka the (in)justice system,) trumps the legislative side of government (the authority behind ones "Certificate of live birth") if only on the State level. If one wishes to declare that they are "from the family of..." and a judge has a hissy fit that shows a judge of a prejudicial (not impartial) nature, and an arrogant one at that. "We the people" have a First Amendment right to identify ourselves as we see fit as long as we do not step outside of our legal name.

If Paul's reason for identifying himself in such a manner was religiously recognized, Paul could seek a remedy for false incarceration on the basis the judge was not respecting his First Amendment rights. Oohhhhh...that could get real sticky for a judge....

However, in terms of the judicial system trumping the legislative branch, it doesn't surprise me.

Hmmmm...And all this time, I thought it was the legislative side of government that made the laws, and not the judiciary. I must have been wrong....
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Good lord. What a bunch of hogwash.
Demo.
GoldandSilverEagles

CaptainKickback wrote:What ol' Au&AgEagles refuses to accept is that no court has EVER accepted the usual sovereign citizen horsesh*t argument as anything more than that. Pure horsesh*t.
I am not failing to realize anything nor am I arguing anything, I am stating a FACT of reality. An arrogant judge is likely violating a First Amendment right. If you cannot see nor comprehend that from your lofty perch of grandiosity...then that is your shortcoming, and (thankfully) not mine.

Unless of course the judge is the "Master" of the defendant, then the defendant had better dam well bow down to his "Master. If the judge represents the State, how can the judge truly be impartial?

Truth is simple, lies are complex and complicated.

Your words sound like those that a slave would say. You do sound like a slave. A slave conditioned by others' telling you how to think. Now that would truly be sad.
Last edited by GoldandSilverEagles on Sat May 09, 2009 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

GASEy:

Which of the following rights do you allege that the judge violated?
1st Amendment wrote:Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
Is it inconceivable to you that:

1 - The judge called for the defendant Paul Hansen or Paul J Hansen to step forward.

2 - The person who stepped forward identified himself as "Paul John."

3 - Paul John refused to state that he was either Paul Hansen or Paul J Hansen -- the person who was called by the judge.

4 - Since no one stepped forward in response to the judge's call, he was authorized to issue a bench warrant.

5 - The sheriff, upon reasonable belief that the man in the court room was, in fact, Paul Hansen immediately executed the arrest warrant.

Which of those particular steps in any way violated anyone's rights in any way?