Sovereign arrested in place of STRAWMAN

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Re: Sovereign arrested in place of STRAWMAN

Post by The Operative »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote: I am not failing to realize anything nor am I arguing anything, I am stating a FACT of reality. An arrogant judge is likely violating a First Amendment right. If you cannot see nor comprehend that from your lofty perch of grandiosity...then that is your shortcoming, and (thankfully) not mine.

Unless of course the judge is the "Master" of the defendant, then the defendant had better dam well bow down to his "Master. If the judge represents the State, how can the judge truly be impartial?

Truth is simple, lies are complex and complicated.

Your words sound like those that a slave would say. You do sound like a slave. A slave conditioned by others' telling you how to think. Now that would truly be sad.
The truth is simple: 99.99999% of the entire U.S. population would think that Paul John:Hansen is an idiot.

The Judge was asking for the person who is legally named Paul J. Hansen. The supposed strawman argument about all capital letters, placing a colon in your name, or any other supposed method of differentiating a person from a legal fiction is hogwash.

Paul John:Hansen is the same person as Paul J. Hansen or Paul John Hansen or Paul Hansen or P. J. Hansen or PAUL JOHN HANSEN or PAUL J. HANSEN or any other method you want to write it. Playing too many name games with a judge will get a person thrown in jail for contempt.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
GoldandSilverEagles

Post by GoldandSilverEagles »

CaptainKickback wrote:
GoldandSilverEagles wrote:Your words sound like those that a slave would say. You do sound like a slave. A slave conditioned by others' telling you how to think. Now that would truly be sad.
Yes and people who say really stupid sh*t like that above generally do not have a pot to p*ss in andtry to explain their own pathetic, mean, cr*ppy condition as being "free" while everyone who is not "free" like them is a "slave."

What next SFB? Are you going to start espousing lines like, "from each according to their abilities and to each according to their needs?"

Your quote does remind me of something and that something is, oh what is the correct word.......oh yes, I know what it reminds me of FAILURE.

Actually, I am guessing your life is an epic failure. Jobs, careers, business decisions, investment decisions, all totaling one epic failure of a life. And upon your shuffling off this mortal coil, the only person you will have tried to help is yourself.
Yep, from the tone of your yelping, you definitely sound like an individual with the mentality of a slave. It is obvious you never graduated out of the "Diaper Corp".

Btw, what kind of cheese would you like to go with your whining above?
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

GASsEY:

There's a question outstanging regarding one of your rants.

Do you intend to answer it, or just sit there looking like a troll?
GoldandSilverEagles

The Operative wrote:
GoldandSilverEagles wrote: I am not failing to realize anything nor am I arguing anything, I am stating a FACT of reality. An arrogant judge is likely violating a First Amendment right. If you cannot see nor comprehend that from your lofty perch of grandiosity...then that is your shortcoming, and (thankfully) not mine.

Unless of course the judge is the "Master" of the defendant, then the defendant had better dam well bow down to his "Master. If the judge represents the State, how can the judge truly be impartial?

Truth is simple, lies are complex and complicated.

Your words sound like those that a slave would say. You do sound like a slave. A slave conditioned by others' telling you how to think. Now that would truly be sad.
The truth is simple: 99.99999% of the entire U.S. population would think that Paul John:Hansen is an idiot.
Hmmm...Speculation disguised as truth. You sound like one of those hell fire charlatans warning me that the end is near, and your statement makes about as much sense as their nonsense.
The Judge was asking for the person who is legally named Paul J. Hansen. The supposed strawman argument about all capital letters, placing a colon in your name, or any other supposed method of differentiating a person from a legal fiction is hogwash.

Paul John:Hansen is the same person as Paul J. Hansen or Paul John Hansen or Paul Hansen or P. J. Hansen or PAUL JOHN HANSEN or PAUL J. HANSEN or any other method you want to write it. Playing too many name games with a judge will get a person thrown in jail for contempt.
Balderdash! They are equal in your mind because that is what you have been programmed/hypnotized to believe.

If you insist with this disillusioned POV with the upper and lower caps, try this Tarzan:
The next time you get your drivers license renewed, ask the DMV to print your name in UPPER and lower case. Here's a hint: THEY WON'T DO IT. I tried this years ago and the DMV in my area flat out refused!

Now, my friend, if it doesnt make a hoots bit worth of legal difference, answer me this: Why won't they type your name using UPPER and lower case? "They" are "Public Servants"...they are there to "serve" us, and not the other way around.
The Operative

Post by The Operative »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:Balderdash! They are equal in your mind because that is what you have been programmed/hypnotized to believe.

If you insist with this disillusioned POV with the upper and lower caps, try this Tarzan:
The next time you get your drivers license renewed, ask the DMV to print your name in UPPER and lower case. Here's a hint: THEY WON'T DO IT. I tried this years ago and the DMV in my area flat out refused!

Now, my friend, if it doesnt make a hoots bit worth of legal difference, answer me this: Why won't they type your name using UPPER and lower case? "They" are "Public Servants"...they are there to "serve" us, and not the other way around.
Yes, the voters elect representative who enact legislation that creates government organizations such as the DMV. As part of that legislation, certain decision making powers are delegated to a person or group of persons who hire employees and write rules for those employees to follow. The employees are not going to violate those rules just because you say so. They are going to follow the rules as set forth by their supervisors through the chain of command.

You may think that they should just do what you want, but it doesn't work that way. I want the DMV to revoke the license of every idiot that thinks that a name in all caps is not referring to same person as one in mixed case, but they won't do that either.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

GASsEy:

Where, in the original case at issue, is there any single reference to a written name?

And why. if you are capable of eading at a sixth-grade level, haven't you bothered to answer the simple questions I asked earlier?

Are you afraid that straightforward answers will sink your battleship?
GoldandSilverEagles

The Operative wrote:
GoldandSilverEagles wrote:Balderdash! They are equal in your mind because that is what you have been programmed/hypnotized to believe.

Yes, the voters elect representative who enact legislation that creates government organizations such as the DMV. As part of that legislation, certain decision making powers are delegated to a person or group of persons who hire employees and write rules for those employees to follow. The employees are not going to violate those rules just because you say so. They are going to follow the rules as set forth by their supervisors through the chain of command.

You may think that they should just do what you want, but it doesn't work that way. I want the DMV to revoke the license of every idiot that thinks that a name in all caps is not referring to same person as one in mixed case, but they won't do that either.
If I didnt know better I'd swear you're a career politician, you sidestepped my question with rhetorical bs.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:...
Because no matter what "they" type in, the system prints in an OCR font that is upper case only.

This is done to keep intellectually-challenged types busy concocting and spreading nonsense instead of paying attention to what is really going on.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
GoldandSilverEagles

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
GoldandSilverEagles wrote:...
Because no matter what "they" type in, the system prints in an OCR font that is upper case only.

This is done to keep intellectually-challenged types busy concocting and spreading nonsense instead of paying attention to what is really going on.

And that is the best bs you can come up with?????? I am so-o disappointed! You need to spend more time with your elected incumbents! lol
GoldandSilverEagles

CaptainKickback wrote:
GoldandSilverEagles wrote:If I didnt know better I'd swear you're a career politician, you sidestepped my question with rhetorical bs.
Little boy, please go back to the kiddies table where you belong. The adults are talking about things that you really know nothing about.

My advice to Au&AgEagles is to keep his gob shut and merely be thought a fool than open it and remove all doubt.

My my, captainkickedintheback is trying to be a comedian. :roll:

My advice, keep your day job, laddy! :idea:
The Operative

Post by The Operative »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote: If I didnt know better I'd swear you're a career politician, you sidestepped my question with rhetorical bs.
Nope, I do not work for the government. Except for a time in the Army, I have never been employed by the government.

As for your question, I was trying to politely tell you the way things work. If you want to hold on to a ridiculous conspiracy theory that people with more sense than a box of rocks would think is asinine, go right ahead. Just don't be surprised when or if you are in front of a judge and he sends you to jail for stupid shenanigans like this.
GoldandSilverEagles

CaptainKickback wrote: Little boy, please go back to the kiddies table where you belong. The adults are talking about things that you really know nothing about.

My advice to Au&AgEagles is to keep his gob shut and merely be thought a fool than open it and remove all doubt.

My my, captainkickedintheback is trying to be a comedian. :roll:

My advice, keep your day job, laddy! :idea:[/quote]
At least I have and can keep one AluminumChicken.
My friend, I really have to say "Thank you!!!" as you have given me the best laugh so far 2night! :lol: ~ "AluminumChicken" that's too cute! ~ :lol:
GoldandSilverEagles

Ok, dudes, it's like this...Some of you have quality things to say, and I respect that. In regards to the "others" amongst you, I enjoy 'pulling your f*cking strings' and getting ya'll razed up!!!

Think it over....how important is this legal crap to get bent out of shape over really???!!!

I have a HUGE ego, but if ego based arguments are that important to you, then your ego is much bigger than mine.

Frankly I get a good laugh when you dudes get all bent out over a bunch of bullshit, which is what all of this dissension amounts too. Egotistical bullshit at that.

From the looks of it, this forum reminds me of a good ole "boys club". Good for you! I've never been one to fit into societies very well so I have an edge that most of you do not have.

Your full blooming ego's are your weakness.

Shall we have some fun?
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

GoldandSilerEagles wrote:Shall we have some fun?
Why don't you start by answering the questions on the preceding page?
Nikki wrote:GASEy:

Which of the following rights do you allege that the judge violated?
1st Amendment wrote:Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
Is it inconceivable to you that:

1 - The judge called for the defendant Paul Hansen or Paul J Hansen to step forward.

2 - The person who stepped forward identified himself as "Paul John."

3 - Paul John refused to state that he was either Paul Hansen or Paul J Hansen -- the person who was called by the judge.

4 - Since no one stepped forward in response to the judge's call, he was authorized to issue a bench warrant.

5 - The sheriff, upon reasonable belief that the man in the court room was, in fact, Paul Hansen immediately executed the arrest warrant.

Which of those particular steps in any way violated anyone's rights in any way?
That would say more about what you really think than anything else.
GoldandSilverEagles

ASITStands wrote:
GoldandSilerEagles wrote:Shall we have some fun?
Why don't you start by answering the questions on the preceding page?
Nikki wrote:GASEy:

1st Amendment wrote:Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

1 - The judge called for the defendant Paul Hansen or Paul J Hansen to step forward.

3 - Paul John refused to state that he was either Paul Hansen or Paul J Hansen -- the person who was called by the judge.

4 - Since no one stepped forward in response to the judge's call, he was authorized to issue a bench warrant.

5 - The sheriff, upon reasonable belief that the man in the court room was, in fact, Paul Hansen immediately executed the arrest warrant.

Which of those particular steps in any way violated anyone's rights in any way?
That would say more about what you really think than anything else.

What questions that have been directed to my username have I not answered? When an intelligent question is directed to my username I'm happen to answer.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

GoldandSilverEagles:

1 - Don't be so picky about forms of address, especially when you don't adhere to your own standard.

2 - I'm glad you have a big ego. Your attitude is going to attract derogatory remarks.

3 - Please address the following:

If so, please explain your issues, so they can be addressed.

Finally, specifically, which of the actions by the judge or anyone else associated with the case violated anyone's rights in any way and how were the actiona a violation?
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

After reading the "all caps" silliness for years, I decided to take a look at a few government documents to see if everything was in "all caps:"

Here are how names appear on the following:

My birth certificate -- from the late 40's in SC -- is handwritten in large and small caps.
My childrens' birth certificates, (both were born at City Hospital in Memphis, Tenn.), are typed, upper and lower case.
My law license (Texas) is in upper and lower case.
My Westlaw Card is in upper case (all caps). So are all of my credit cards (except for the signature, which is upper/lower case script, of course).
My current Texas Driver's License/Bar Card/Concealed Weapons Permit are all in all caps.
My name in the various Matthew-Bender publications, to which I contributed, is in upper/lower case.
All of my diplomas, except HLS, and my commission from the 5th Cir., are upper and lower case.
Turbo Tax allows me to use upper and lower case for my tax returns.

I don't have my current passport handy, so I can't report that typescript, by my old passport shows all caps.

Pleadings filed by me in the US Courts and the State Courts (of Texas) are signed under a signature block that is upper/lower case. By the way, Bankruptcy Court records for individuals are often carried as upper/lower case in PACER, including the Petition, Schedules/Statements, and styles (e.g., In re Flores; Trustee v. Flores, etc.)-- There is no requirement that the style on pleadings be all caps. See generally, FRCivPro 10, "Form of Pleading," which does not specify that the Caption or names of the parties be in either all upper case and pleadings are filed in courts all over the country in upper/lower case for the names of the Plaintiff/Defendant, whether criminal or civil.

In short, the empirical evidence is that upper and lower or all caps is a MYTH (or, if you prefer, myth, or if you prefer Myth, or even large and small caps). So, sovereigns, get over it.
"My Health is Better in November."
GoldandSilverEagles

Prof wrote:After reading the "all caps" silliness for years, I decided to take a look at a few government documents to see if everything was in "all caps:"

My birth certificate -- from the late 40's in SC -- is handwritten in large and small caps.
My childrens' birth certificates, (both were born at City Hospital in Memphis, Tenn.), are typed, upper and lower case.
My Westlaw Card is in upper case (all caps). So are all of my credit cards (except for the signature, which is upper/lower case script, of course).
My current Texas Driver's License/Bar Card/Concealed Weapons Permit are all in all caps.
My name in the various Matthew-Bender publications, to which I contributed, is in upper/lower case.
All of my diplomas, except HLS, and my commission from the 5th Cir., are upper and lower case.

I don't have my current passport handy, so I can't report that typescript, by my old passport shows all caps.

Pleadings filed by me in the US Courts and the State Courts (of Texas) are signed under a signature block that is upper/lower case. By the way, Bankruptcy Court records for individuals are often carried as upper/lower case in PACER, including the Petition, Schedules/Statements, and styles (e.g., In re Flores; Trustee v. Flores, etc.)-- There is no requirement that the style on pleadings be all caps. See generally, FRCivPro 10, "Form of Pleading," which does not specify that the Caption or names of the parties be in either all upper case and pleadings are filed in courts all over the country in upper/lower case for the names of the Plaintiff/Defendant, whether criminal or civil.

In short, the empirical evidence is that upper and lower or all caps is a MYTH (or, if you prefer, myth, or if you prefer Myth, or even large and small caps). So, sovereigns, get over it.
So you have "practiced law" earning the label/status of a "licensed attorney". Attorneys have always amazed me! What a breed! I have encountered very few whom didn't worship the very thing their "Monastery" (law school) taught them to 'worship' ~ Their many "gods" (aka statutes, regulations, case law, etc..)

I've also discovered their "Monastery" taught them that their "many gods" are very complex, thus attorney's became very complex in their perception of 'the law' themselves.

Now I am not putting you down, as I realize this is the path "attorneys" take in order to support themselves and their families.

Now, rather than taking a complex attorney approach, lets try to keep this simple. I read your 'laundry list' and I respect your achievements and accomplishments. To me it demonstrates vision, hard work, sacrifice, discipline, to say the very least. However, in an effort of keeping this real simple, I will pose the (simplified) reason why the Patriots of the us of A bitch about their name being printed in all UPPER case.

This is very simple. Patriots claim State governments create corporations/a corporations "name" in ALL UPPER CASE, and thus ALL UPPER CASE indicates a man-made entity. Honestly I have not verified this. The way to verify this is to review the papers of incorporation issued from a (any) said State Dept.

If said papers print the corporate name is ALL UPPER CASE, Patriots reason the State follows this agenda with any and all artifical entities they create, including your name when it appears in ALL UPPER CASE.

Quite frankly, I find this application of logic very sound.

However, being that we have "Courts of Equity", what judge wants to rule in favor of any plaintiff/defendant that would deny the court of any equity not in favor of the State? The judges first allegiance is to the State, am I not correct?

If I am overlooking something/anything "Professor" please kindly show me so.

Btw. "mr. irs"..."Nikki" , I will address your question to my username later 2day.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote: ...
This is very simple. Patriots claim State governments create corporations/a corporations "name" in ALL UPPER CASE, and thus ALL UPPER CASE indicates a man-made entity. Honestly I have not verified this. The way to verify this is to review the papers of incorporation issued from a (any) said State Dept.
You are correct in that corporations are entities created via the authorization / registration with a state or, in some cases, the federal government. If the various documents realted to the incorporation show the names in all upper case, however, it is legally meaningless. As has been explained MANY times, the use of all upper case is a carry-over from days when legal documents were written by hand and names were written in upper cse block letters to make them clearly readable and to stand out from whatever text they werre embedded in.
Consider that the annual reports of some of the country's larges corporations specify their names in mixed case. Is this some form of conspiracy to issue a bogus annual report not related to the actual corporation?

If said papers print the corporate name is ALL UPPER CASE, Patriots reason the State follows this agenda with any and all artifical entities they create, including your name when it appears in ALL UPPER CASE.
The alleged Patriots have followed this train of thought only because they believe the result somehow insulates them from any governmental action. Not a single one of them has ever shown a single law or court decision supporting this.

Why are we not surprised?

However, being that we have "Courts of Equity", what judge wants to rule in favor of any plaintiff/defendant that would deny the court of any equity not in favor of the State? The judges first allegiance is to the State, am I not correct?
GoldandSilverEagles:

If, by chance, you hold any credit cards, please look at the name printed on one of them. I believe you will find that it is embossed in all upper case letters.

If that's the case, are you committing fraud every time you use a card issued to someone other than yourself?

From another point of view, consider the poet who always signed his works "e. e. cummings" specifically in all lower case. Was he a distinct legal entity from the man commonly known as Edward Estlin Cummings?

Other than your reliance on various unsupported "patriot" or "sovereign" Internet postings, what basis do you have for your conclusion?
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:
Prof wrote:After reading the "all caps" silliness for years, I decided to take a look at a few government documents to see if everything was in "all caps:"

So you have "practiced law" earning the label/status of a "licensed attorney". Attorneys have always amazed me! What a breed! I have encountered very few whom didn't worship the very thing their "Monastery" (law school) taught them to 'worship' ~ Their many "gods" (aka statutes, regulations, case law, etc..)

I've also discovered their "Monastery" taught them that their "many gods" are very complex, thus attorney's became very complex in their perception of 'the law' themselves.

Now I am not putting you down, as I realize this is the path "attorneys" take in order to support themselves and their families.

Now, rather than taking a complex attorney approach, lets try to keep this simple. I read your 'laundry list' and I respect your achievements and accomplishments. To me it demonstrates vision, hard work, sacrifice, discipline, to say the very least. However, in an effort of keeping this real simple, I will pose the (simplified) reason why the Patriots of the us of A bitch about their name being printed in all UPPER case.

If I am overlooking something/anything "Professor" please kindly show me so.

Btw. "mr. irs"..."Nikki" , I will address your question to my username later 2day.
Here is what you are overlooking:

(First, not that it is relevant, but I hold advanced degrees in American history as well as in law -- so my training is not "just" in a legal "monastery" -- and I have taught both law and American history in two law schools and in one undergraduate university).

1. Birth certificate(s) in upper/lower case--so how does the State create an all-caps chartered entity.

2. Pleadings filed in upper/lower case

3. Corporate charters to corporations chartered by the State of Texas issued in upper/lower case. (At some point, when all filings went electronic, the charter document format produced by the Sec. of State of the State of Texas went to an all caps for everything format -- which is to say that the entire document, every word, is in all caps.) Your very premise, that all corporate charters create an "all caps" entity is absolutely, verifiably, incorrect -- a MYTH of the internet.

I also went back and checked by driver's license from the 60's (SC) and it was in upper/lower case. (My wife had saved that old license.) I also checked my old US Army ID -- guess what, it was upper/lower case.

Your entire premise, then, rests upon verifiably untrue statements.

4. With very rare exceptions, corporate charters are issued by States -- so how does this alleged strawman argument have anything to do with the US government?

5. Birth certificates are issued by states -- not the US govt. So, how does a birth cert. get to be collateral for a loan made to the US?

Put simply, there is no logic in your logic. The all caps/Strawman argument is an illogical fantasy, because it attempts to link a typescript convention on some modern government documents with a stupid theory.

By the way, some parts of the law are very complex; some are not. Some parts of American history are very complex; some are not. Some medical conditions are very complex; some are not. You don't have to take up residency in a monestary to observe this sort of thing in everyday life.

And, as NIKKI said, does the all caps name on your credit card (issued by ?) create a strawman? If so, is the straman the person that consumed the meal or used the plasma tv purchased with the credit card?
"My Health is Better in November."