Sovereign arrested in place of STRAWMAN

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Blup

Re: Sovereign arrested in place of STRAWMAN

Post by Blup »

I'm in southern california, and as you can imagine it's not so prevalent out here. Just so happens I got one of the few guys in the area who's into it. :? Known him for years, he's always been a conspiracy nut, criminal record a mile long, etc. Since then he's moved to the midwest to be, I guess, closer to his people.

But there's a fairly significant underground of folks even here who buy into it. Mostly lower-working class dudes who feel powerless vis-a-vis "the system." And christians are highly at risk for being scammed by it (and other things like MLM) as well.
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

Blup wrote:I'm in southern california, and as you can imagine it's not so prevalent out here.
What's now prevalent? Clowns or Tax Doofuses? I've run across scads of both in Southern California, From Ventura County south to San Diego, with particularly high concentrations in Orange.
Blup

Post by Blup »

oh, all right. I figured there wouldn't be as many here as, say, the rockies or south or midwest..
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Blup wrote:oh, all right. I figured there wouldn't be as many here as, say, the rockies or south or midwest..
They're everywhere! They're everywhere!

Insanity is rampant in all parts of the nation.

Just a small example: Front page story tonight in a small midwestern town tells of a man with a live-in woman and her 14 year old daughter. Seems the daughter has a mild mental condition, and she snores! So he beat her over the head with a hammer.

Yeah. Not a tax case or sovereign type but insanity none-the-less.

The man works as a guard at the local medium security prison.
Blup

Post by Blup »

good point.. but idiot legal arguments need extended periods of insanity... I get in arguments with freeman types on youtube sometimes, because I just can't fathom their minds. I really can't.

It's as loony to me as someone who thinks the earth is flat, and then you take them on a cruise around the world, and they still think it's flat.

I'm wondering if there's a big link with christianity. On the ADL's "militia watchdog" pages it says that die-hard christians are one of the easiest groups to scam, second maybe only to the elderly. Is it just that they're so used to fooling themselves about the afterlife that they have no problem doing it with sovereign citizen/MLM scams as well? :| :?: