Sovereign Earth Alliance

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

robls

Sovereign Earth Alliance

Post by robls »

Hi All,
New guy. Just registered.
Not sure if this the correct place to post this.
Anyone have any knowledge of Sovereign Earth Alliance?
Wondering if anyone has heard of the people on this site, or if it is a scam.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Rob
This is one of the different websites I have located:
http://www.getinthesystem.com/
From the Leaders Needed tab on that website, the following text appears:
NOTICE : Leadership and Recruiters

Seeking qualified individuals who have an aptitude for achievement. Experience should be at least 1-2 or more years of business success. Next step is to review our information by audio. Call 24hrs 7days: 501-634-3316 afterwards call David Williams toll-free: 1-800-845-6360

Our Leadership and Recruiters can potentially earn in excess of 75,000.00 and many of our experienced LRs (Leaders/Recruiters) are capable of earning 100,000.00 with several possibly earning 250,000.00+ per year. Very few positions of leadership professions allow you to make 100,000.00 plus without a law degree or MD behind your name. Especially, the subject matter related to Self-determination! You say, "Yeah right, what's the catch?" The catch is we have a dynamic, driven, results-oriented cultural reward...'Sovereignty!', where only hard working, creative minded, goal-oriented, risk taking, top performing, self-confident high achieving, All-Stars succeed.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Sovereign Earth Alliance

Post by grixit »

Do they have a Prime Directive?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
robls

Post by robls »

grixit wrote:Do they have a Prime Directive?
Is this what you mean?
From their homepage:
"Purpose and Goals Relating to a Nations' (or peoples") Self-Determination

To exercise of just stewardship over the territories under documented and exemplified claim, as acknowledged by sovereignties or particular sovereignties within the Family of Nations.

To establish the necessary institutions, departments, agencies, offices, and appointments to the further the just stewardship and proper administration over said claims and resources thereupon.

To promote the general well-being, as well as the cultural, scientific, technological, and societal advancement equally of All Walks of Life found therein or adopted thereby, and provide all such governance and institutions for said advancement.

To establish the Institutions for the Education necessary to teach the just stewardship, particularly all areas of law, contract, and administration, as well as the sciences, technology, business, finance, cultural and societal methodologies for the cultivation and advancement of knowledge, wisdom, diplomacy, competence, ability, and honor equally among All Walks of Life found therein or adopted thereby. "
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Of course it's a scam.
Demo.
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

Of course it's a scam.
I don't think so. Sounds like the Federation of Planets. Which is not a scam.
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Standard sovereign drivel:

First understand your condition...

The USA is a registered corporation and went from a constitution for (a trust) the united States of America to a constitution of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (corporation).

The U.S. declared bankruptcy and is still operating in receivership.

The Federal Reserve is funded by private International businessmen and not a governmental division.

Federal and state laws are copyrighted and you have no claim to use them, therefore you need an attorney (agent of the state).

Courts consider you "incompetent", without "standing".

Your birth certificate was pledged for monetary value through your SSN as collateral for the national debt (bankruptcy).

The IRS is the collection arm for private bankers to service their debt.

You do not own your car or your land. You only have a "certificate" of title or deed and are forced to pay tax on it... or lose it. Your property is in "trust" with the state.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
robls

Post by robls »

grixit wrote:Do they have a Prime Directive?
Smacks his head. Now I get the Star Trek reference.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

And some non-standard drivel:
IN THE NAME OF YHWH
Discussion
The Holy Sovereign Earth Alliance
“Where We Go One - We Go All”
a universal assembly to appoint signatory Member States on equal footing with such king when in assembly of the whole to be known as the “Knights of the Roundtable”
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I was unaware that the Sovereign Earth Alliance is still running. Of course it's a scam. It appears to be a mixture of Cracking the Code and something out of a very cheesy sci-fi movie. I believe that arch-conman Ronald Griesacker was behind it. It used to be advertised heavily in a bimonthly, The American's Bulletin, published in Oregon, but I think the advertising stopped when Griesacker attempted to swindle even that threadbare concern.

Ther S.E.A. handbook is mentioned in the unpublished federal case of Monroe v. Beard ....
http://www.paed.uscourts.gov/documents/ ... D0974P.pdf
... as one of the publications advocating & instructing the filing of bogus liens which prison authorities want to prevent inmates from getting.

It also appears to be dealing with (or stealing from) the Moorish Science Temple, an all-black cult with vague historic connection to Farrakhan's Black Muslims, notorious for telling its members that they can ignore all the traffic and tax laws....
http://www.skybooksusa.com/pdf/pulse/2005v3n1a.pdf

Where/when did you see it advertised??
Last edited by fortinbras on Thu May 14, 2009 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

The various blog entries and audio files are pretty funny.

http://www.getoutofthesystem.net/page10
Demo.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Whatever happened to the Church of SubGenius? Where are they when you need them?

Praise "Bob"!

Last edited by Doktor Avalanche on Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
wserra

Post by wserra »

An hour and a half of droning video apparently saying (according to the first minute of the first one, as far as I could get) that, since you didn't sign the Constitution, it doesn't apply to you.

Such depth of analysis.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

wserra wrote:apparently saying (according to the first minute of the first one, as far as I could get) that, since you didn't sign the Constitution, it doesn't apply to you.
So, we could throw their a**es in jail without that pesky "due process"-business?
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
atomsrain

Post by atomsrain »

So is there no recourse to this madness? Are we to remain as servants/subjects/citizens/wards/children forever? I would be remiss to say I know everything there is to know...

But the Right/Necessity of Self-Determination starts when you are old enough to tell your mother if you want grape or orange juice.

Why would that end because a body of other PEOPLE, same as you, ELECTED BY YOU, tell you that it is in the "common good", and that this "Good" surpasses the necessity of your own personal interests?

That is like being in a club, and speaking for what you want, then being told that the club will not operate in such a manner. It would seem to only make sense to leave that club and form your own. To force one into or hold in a contract that is not voluntary is slavery.

What are we really obligated to, except "Injustice to one is Injustice to All"?
It behooves us to remember that men can never escape being governed Either they must govern themselves or they must submit to being governed by others. If from lawlessness or fickleness, from folly or self-indulgence, they refuse to govern themselves, then most assuredly in the end they will have to be governed from the outside.
Theodore Roosevelt
Doktor Avalanche

Wow...you really don't get it, do you?
So is there no recourse to this madness?
Sure there is. Declaring yourself a sovrun isn't the solution, though.
Are we to remain as servants/subjects/citizens/wards/children forever?
There's always Somalia.
I would be remiss to say I know everything there is to know...
Refreshing honesty...I like that.
But the Right/Necessity of Self-Determination starts when you are old enough to tell your mother if you want grape or orange juice.
Yes, but the sovrun wants to murder mommy so they can stay up late, not have to take a bath, take a pass on lima beans and eat all the ice cream they want.
Why would that end because a body of other PEOPLE, same as you, ELECTED BY YOU, tell you that it is in the "common good", and that this "Good" surpasses the necessity of your own personal interests?
Because that's what you voted for. Ain't democracy wunnerful?
That is like being in a club, and speaking for what you want, then being told that the club will not operate in such a manner. It would seem to only make sense to leave that club and form your own. To force one into or hold in a contract that is not voluntary is slavery.
Like I said, there's always Somalia.
What are we really obligated to, except "Injustice to one is Injustice to All"?
Welcome to Quatloos.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Doktor Avalanche

CaptainKickback wrote:Don't knock lima beans Dok. With ham steak they are the bomb-diggity. Brings back good childhood memories.........
I was a weird kid, CK...I ate all my vegetables, include lima beans (especially if they were buttered).