Sovereigns Arise!

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Puffer

Sovereigns Arise!

Post by Puffer »

It's time that the true sovereign and free people arise over the threats, intimidations, machevilian plans and pure communism of the mud people.

The so-called president and his cohorts are like the invasion of the pod-people, the body snatchers!

There are more of us than them, so fight sovereigns! There is a long winter coming and the commie government is waiting for desperation to be there to get you to sign as a non-free serf and loser! A non-UCC 1-207 person!

There are many of us who have not filed, will not file, and will fight to the end!
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: Sovereigns Arise!

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Brave words.

I've heard them all before from countless sovruns across countless locales.

They're all now incarcerated.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:Brave words.

I've heard them all before from countless sovruns across countless locales.

They're all now incarcerated.
Or in nice hospitals where nice nurses bring them magic drinks that keep them happy....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Puffer wrote:There are more of us than them
Horse feathers. Prove to me that there are more people who prefer your nutty ideas to the status quo. I think the opposite is abundantly true: you are a tiny minority of angry, ignorant idiots and the population at large understands that perfectly.

I'm calling your bluff - go ahead and have your revolution. I know how this one ends.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

I think Puffer is a poseur. No true sov'run would confuse the mud people with the pod people.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Once you cut yourself loose from reality, as Puffer seems to have done, anything is possible. :roll:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Did someone designate the first week of August as National Troll Week? :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Did someone designate the first week of August as National Troll Week? :roll:
G&SE has been making sense lately, so I guess we had to gain another to cover the sudden deficit.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

webhick wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:Did someone designate the first week of August as National Troll Week? :roll:
G&SE has been making sense lately, so I guess we had to gain another to cover the sudden deficit.
Damn :!:

That means a title revocation and another election.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You’d think someone might get the hint when even the trolls disagree with him, but it ain’t likely.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Nikki wrote:
webhick wrote:

Yeah -- I rather like the new GaSE.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Nikki wrote:
webhick wrote:

Maybe we can blame the exchange of sanity for insanity on the weather?