Sui Juris and Property Taxes

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Sui Juris and Property Taxes

Post by Prof »

Sui has a number of running commentaries on property taxes and theories about ways to avoid those impositions. One suggestion, made early on, and over and over again, has been to buy property for cash but to not record the deed -- rather, to hold the original deed as evidence of ownership. Some wiser persons have pointed out that the tax bill would then be sent to the prior owner, who would not honor the demand. Eventually, the taxing authorities would sell at a tax sale, and the un-recorded owner would become the former owner.

However, the study and struggle continues. Just today, the following post was entered by ANTJRAF:

Re: Property Taxes are Liens!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by steve_lujack
every proposed avenue, has turned out a dead end ...
I'm beginning to think that it is as easy as declaring and properly recording a statement of truth that the land in your possession is WITHOUT ANY legal or fictional character and WITHOUT ANY foreign or corporate CITY, COUNTY, STATE or FEDERAL sovereignties and juridictions.

In other words, IT EXISTS ONLY IN THE NATURAL WORLD where Almighty God reigns supreme over any and all other claims of sovereignty. One's land is his/her own dominion by God's authority in His name and is outside and separate from the legal/fictional realm of "property", "property rights", "real property", "real estate" or any other designation connoting any kind of fictional or legal character.

Do not request, accept or receive any privileges or benefits from any outside or foreign entities regarding the land in your possession and the structures built upon it.

If any person or entity attempts to present you with an "offer to contract" (tax bills, fines, fees, etc.), then kindly and timely refuse for cause and abate any and all nuisance actions or presentments that will be based on lies and legal assumptions which have been abated before they happen due to your proper and lawful recording of your irrefutable statement of truth presented in good faith and in the cognizance of the United States and the public at large.

This must be done from the position and character of a declared free born sovereign man or woman standing upon the dry land who brings with him/her a court of competent jurisdcition which is separate from and superior to (or at the very least concurrent with) the bankruptcy court being administered in receivership by the "creditor's" agents who are occupying and using the people's courts as the venue to collect from the admitted "debtors" to and for this bankruptcy of the United States Federal Government.

THE TRUTH IS SOVEREIGN ABOVE ALL ELSE IN LAW.

Be prepared to defend the truth. The rest is in God's hands.
Wonder how this is going to work out for him?
"My Health is Better in November."
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Sui Juris and Property Taxes

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"THE TRUTH IS SOVEREIGN ABOVE ALL ELSE IN LAW."

Well, whatever does that have to do with anything Steve Lujack said in his post?

And, I wonder what would happen if Steve bought a piece of property, didn't record the deed, and then the property was then sold to a second buyer who, without notice of the prior sale to Steve, recorded his deed promptly?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:"THE TRUTH IS SOVEREIGN ABOVE ALL ELSE IN LAW."

Well, whatever does that have to do with anything Steve Lujack said in his post?

And, I wonder what would happen if Steve bought a piece of property, didn't record the deed, and then the property was then sold to a second buyer who, without notice of the prior sale to Steve, recorded his deed promptly?
No, Lujack's discouraging sentiment is quoted by the poster, ANTJAK, who now thinks he has the answer.
"My Health is Better in November."
buck09
Quatloosian Baron of the Unknown Statute

Post by buck09 »

I had a paytriot tell me once that I didn't have to pay my property taxes if the amount due wasn't denominated in dollars, that I didn't have to pay them. So next time we had lunch, I brought a copy of my tax bill and showed him, dollar signs and all. He quickly changed his tune and said it had to be a dollar sign with two bars instead.
I’ll help them get more power at the Fed. - Ron Paul
Red Cedar PM
Burnished Vanquisher of the Kooloohs

Post by Red Cedar PM »

Do not request, accept or receive any privileges or benefits from any outside or foreign entities regarding the land in your possession and the structures built upon it.
I think it would be kinda funny to see what would happen if the local government collecting the taxes were to comply with this. Shut off all of the utilities, don't build any roads or streets to provide access to the property, refuse to send police, fire department, or EMS to the property in case of emergency, don't allow any children from the home into any schools, etc. and see how long it would take these clowns to start whining. Better yet, let them throw out the zoning laws and let someone build a landfill or a rendering plant right next to this guy.
"Pride cometh before thy fall."

--Dantonio 11:03:07
Grixit wrote:Hey Diller: forget terms like "wages", "income", "derived from", "received", etc. If you did something, and got paid for it, you owe tax.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Red Cedar PM wrote:
I think it would be kinda funny to see what would happen if the local government collecting the taxes were to comply with this. Shut off all of the utilities, don't build any roads or streets to provide access to the property, refuse to send police, fire department, or EMS to the property in case of emergency, don't allow any children from the home into any schools, etc. and see how long it would take these clowns to start whining. Better yet, let them throw out the zoning laws and let someone build a landfill or a rendering plant right next to this guy.
It could be published in the local papers...
"Due to their refusal to pay property taxes, the police, fire, and emergency service departments are instructed to not respond to calls from the following addresses..."
:twisted:
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Just wait until another sovereign "standing on the land" shows up with a few friends to this property and takes possession "only in the real world" by force.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4