Swine Flu shot, bracelets, RFID chips, concentration camps

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Paladin

Re: Swine Flu shot, bracelets, RFID chips, concentration camps

Post by Paladin »

‘Evil this way comes’ — Militia founders warn of need to grow local militia effort
“Because we’re trying to shout the alarm, shout the danger that something very evil this way comes,” Olson said. “Something very dangerous is coming and it’s not Mount Redoubt and it’s not the earthquakes. There’s something else that’s coming down the pike and we’ve got to prepare ourselves for it.”
http://redoubtreporter.wordpress.com/20 ... ia-effort/
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

It's deja vu' all over again if you've been around long enough.

Now we have the 'net to spread it.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Take the vaccine, or go to a concentration camp: U.S.
Posted in the Canada Forum http://www.topix.com/forum/world/canada ... JF863SR78C
In the U.S., they are planning to set up roadblocks and give citizens a choice: take the vaccine, or go to a concentration (FEMA) camp. This is very serious.

Harper-Ignatieff may try the same thing here.

A very brave young soldier is risking her life to get the message out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

TO THE BRAVE, GOOD MEN AND WOMEN IN CANADA’S ARMED FORCES, RCMP AND OTHER POLICE FORCES :

Very soon, your political masters or superiors may be asking you to do things that you know are wrong and contrary to freedom, such as arresting your fellow citizens if they refuse to take a mandatory vaccination that could kill them.

You must not obey such orders.

To find out what is really going on and what the New World Order has planned for you and your children, visit

http://www.infowars.com and http://www.fluscam.com now.

I have been listening to Alex Jones for many years now, and he is telling the truth.

Most Canadians are decent people who instinctively know the difference between good and evil, and I can assure you that Harper, Ignatieff and Obama are not on the side of good.

Remember that you are Canadian citizens first, and soldiers and police officers second, and that the Charter of Rights and Freedoms is always paramount in our country.

God bless you all.
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

Care to put your money where your mouth is? I will bet you a one ounce Liberty Eagle gold coin that people who don't get the vaccines will not be sent to concentration camps run by FEMA.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

CaptainKickback wrote:
And run by FEMA? Those clowns I wouldn't trust to set up a small country fair without them possibly triggering a nuclear accident. Please.
We all know what a great job they did after Katrina.... :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

"Geez...! Tough crowd, man....tough crowd!!"

I simply posted the article as an add on to the previous display of the same woman, purportedly a member of the national guard and how her message is now making the rounds in Canada now.

I didn't think it deserved a comment beyond that, still don't.

I do appreciate your concern for my welfare and the offer of the property, etc. however I may have been born at night but it wasn't last night.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Paladin wrote:"Geez...! Tough crowd, man....tough crowd!!"

I simply posted the article as an add on to the previous display of the same woman, purportedly a member of the national guard and how her message is now making the rounds in Canada now.

I didn't think it deserved a comment beyond that, still don't.

I do appreciate your concern for my welfare and the offer of the property, etc. however I may have been born at night but it wasn't last night.
[ followed by quote and then ] with some text all wrapped up with [\ quote again and ] can be your friend.

Use it and people will realize that you are not a moron, but merely quoting one for the greater good.
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

good advice, thank you
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Paladin wrote:good advice, thank you
Nice editing job. Very clean.

Now, just don't gloat.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I thought it was abundantly clear that Paladin was quoting an idiot. That whole "posted in" intro made it obvious.
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Demosthenes wrote:I thought it was abundantly clear that Paladin was quoting an idiot. That whole "posted in" intro made it obvious.
It was especially obvious after viewing one of the links and finding the original text.
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

Demosthenes wrote:I thought it was abundantly clear that Paladin was quoting an idiot. That whole "posted in" intro made it obvious.
Yeah, it's obvious. But some of us too dense for the obviousness to get through. My apologies for reading it the wrong way.
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Ok then on to the next topic.

After reading the experience with the flu posted elsewhere here I think I'll get the flu shot.

After all concentration camps disagree with me too.
Blup

Post by Blup »

My question is: why is it Christians who always get involved in these scams?

Multi-level marketing, Nazi/race shit, sovereign citizens, bilderbergers, etc etc,.. always have a core of christianity in them.

What is it about christians that makes them especially easy to be scammed and otherwise led down retarded paths?
Blup

Post by Blup »

LOL ah the ad hominems. Always so convincing. :wink:

Keep in mind that I didn't say that christians are the "only" ones taken in by scams. I said they are "especially easy to be scammed and otherwise led down retarded paths," if you managed to comprehend my entire post.

There are lots of groups of people more open to scamming than the general population. The elderly, the poor, small insular racial or national groups... but for some reason, despite the fact that they make up a large proportion of the US and are pretty culturally assimilated into mainstream society, evangelical christians are super easy to scam.

As I said in my previous post, look at MLMs.. they are big into jesus. Look at most of the silly sovereign/redemption bullshit... biiiiig into jesus.

Maybe it's that once you've abdicated your logical mind, you're open to pretty much any yahoo trying to sell you a dream?
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

I have been listening to Alex Jones for many years now, and he is telling the truth.
Anytime you hear someone say this it's time to get up from the table and back away slowly.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

CaptainKickback wrote: P.T. Barnum was right.
Barnum never said it. It was actually a banker by the name of David Hannum.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Brandybuck wrote:Care to put your money where your mouth is? I will bet you a one ounce Liberty Eagle gold coin that people who don't get the vaccines will not be sent to concentration camps run by FEMA.
There you go using terms of art, the camps are run by Homeland Security, everyone knows that.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Gregg wrote:
Brandybuck wrote:Care to put your money where your mouth is? I will bet you a one ounce Liberty Eagle gold coin that people who don't get the vaccines will not be sent to concentration camps run by FEMA.
There you go using terms of art, the camps are run by Homeland Security, everyone knows that.
Wrong. They're run by Taco Bell.

Yo quiero campos de FEMA. Ding, ding.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie