American Police Force scandal in MT feeds the loons

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

bmielke

Re: American Police Force scandal in MT feeds the loons

Post by bmielke »

I wonder what her resume looked like. Do you count an unsucessful attempt to con the TRA as prior work experience or do you leave that off the resume? :?
Blup

Post by Blup »

LOL, well I guess it doesn't matter. If you're the only applicant, and the position has to be filled, then you've got the job no matter what.

Wouldn't that be hilarious? The Hardin local election is happening Tuesday, wonder what the results will be.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Blup wrote:LOL, well I guess it doesn't matter. If you're the only applicant, and the position has to be filled, then you've got the job no matter what.

Wouldn't that be hilarious? The Hardin local election is happening Tuesday, wonder what the results will be.
Is the TRA post elected, appointed, or just a hired posistion? If it's elected we can hope for a write in canidate. My grandfather was always partial to Mickey Mouse, I use Wily E. Coyote myself. I feel his dedication to his job is second to none. Of course Bugs Bunny would probably work too.

If it is a hired or appointed Posistion maybe they can extend the deadline, I have never heard of a town/county job where they accepted only getting one applicant. Of course lately any town or county job has not shortage of applicants, at least where I live now anyway.

I can't imagine the people of Hardin being happy with Becky Shea piloting the sinking ship. She is at least partly to blame (or her former company is anyway) for the whole situation.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Still no word what happened with Becky Shay I checked the Billings Paper, and the TRA website. Interesting Side note this was the jail that wanted Gitmo detainees and they still want them.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Job opening is still posted on the TRA website. Looks like Becky didn't get it she's not mentioned anywhere.

http://www.tworiversauthority.org/contact.html (Bottom of the Page)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Personally, i am disturbed by the whole concept of private prisons. The handling of the convicted must be handled by people responsible to the electorate.

Worse, private prisons lead to the idea of prisons as business.

And that puts profits ahead both punishment and rehabilitation. It tempts governments towards create more classes of crime or imposing longer sentences just to increase the return. It tempts corporations to skimp on the upkeep of inmates but it also tempts corporations to risk public safety by pushing their inmate labor force into more exposed or sensitive positions. It gives corporations not directly involved an extra outsourcing option to use as a bargaining ploy against their regular workers. Finally it undercuts our already weakened moral position against China.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Blup

Post by Blup »

Can't argue with that. The real problem is when the government strips felons of their ability to vote. This ensures that the voices of a large group of people (especially in the US) remain unheard no matter how poorly they're treated.

Scandalous, IMHO.