Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

NH state rep & son lose the sovereign game in court

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Dumb, dumberer and dumbererer:

http://www.loweringthebar.net/2009/10/j ... -fees.html
This may be a family-sovereignty issue. During his second arraignment, Christiansen was accompanied by his dad and his uncle, both of whom said they also do not recognize the court's authority and had encouraged the younger Christiansen not to "participate" in the proceedings. I found it just a little odd that the uncle, Lars Christiansen, does not recognize governmental authority despite the fact that he is a Massachusetts [sic]* state representative.
I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that Lars Christiansen is also a birfer.

*I believe this to be a typographical error on the part of the author - given that there is also a Concord, MA less than a hundred miles away.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
bmielke

Re: NH state rep & son lose the sovereign game in court

Post by bmielke »

Since March, Paul Christiansen has been bravely fighting the contempt charge by not showing up for court hearings. On October 9, he conceded (by showing up) that his not-showing-up strategy had failed, and agreed to pay $1,200 to reimburse the state for jury fees and other expenses attributable to the mistrial. Undoubtedly, however, the Christiansens' valiant struggle against reality will continue
Anybody think he isn't going to pay and then turn into a mini-Ed Brown? Of course with the Gun Laws in MA he will need to be armed with Bows and Arrows and home made slingshots but he can "fight the power" (or whatever these types say).
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

The revelation forced a mistrial, and now the Merrimack County Attorney's Office has to retry Townsend and again put the 9-year-old alleged victim on the stand.
Grrrrrr.
Demo.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

It IS a typo -- Lars Christiansen is a New Hampshire state rep. -- and were it not for filters here at work, I could find out lots more about him... if I could stomach it.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

bmielke wrote:
Since March, Paul Christiansen has been bravely fighting the contempt charge by not showing up for court hearings. On October 9, he conceded (by showing up) that his not-showing-up strategy had failed, and agreed to pay $1,200 to reimburse the state for jury fees and other expenses attributable to the mistrial. Undoubtedly, however, the Christiansens' valiant struggle against reality will continue
Anybody think he isn't going to pay and then turn into a mini-Ed Brown? Of course with the Gun Laws in MA he will need to be armed with Bows and Arrows and home made slingshots but he can "fight the power" (or whatever these types say).
I didn't realize that the "(sic)" was about the fact that the State Rep was in NH instead of MA, disregard the bows and arrows part. I thought I had been spelling Massachusetts wrong for 15 years.