So what do you think the chances are that this is GaSE?

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

So what do you think the chances are that this is GaSE?

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

From the suiblather site - SilverandGoldEagles:
Please read over the following. I received it in 2days mail.

Child Support Services

xxxxxxxxx County

signed blue ink signature.

Address and toll free contact number.

End of letter
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````````

So, how do you think I should respond?

There's a five-figure child support issue for someone with a curiously similar nom de plume and the idiot is asking the denizens of sui for advice on how to respond. :roll:

If only these fools could see what is going to happen in the years to come when the children they fathered and financially abandoned are adults with their own children. All the ego-driven bravado won't put humpty-dumpty back together again; you simply can't un-ring a bell and the pain of never getting to know their grandchildren will secretly eat at them to the day they die - although they're unlikely to ever admit it because they are so twisted into the delusion being some some kind of uber-patriot fighting for ... whatever it is they are hooked on at the moment.

I've got news for them. Twenty-odd years from now the grandkids will be out of touch and out of reach and efforts to build a bridge to them will bring on yet more grief. Then some hothead will take matters into their own hands and someone will get hurt and someone will go to jail.

Short term stupidity for a goofy cause; it's a great future, eh?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: So what do you think the chances are that this is GaSE?

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The court should order GoldandSilverBuzzard to pay his child support in gold or silver bullion. Not that he'd pay it -- I agree with the Captain on this one -- but it would be interesting to see him squirm out of that order.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools