DMVP "Writ of Enforcement" for $20M "Lien"

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Nikki

Re: DMVP "Writ of Enforcement" for $20M "Lien"

Post by Nikki »

Your reading comprehension seems to have dimished greatly over the past fey years.

Could it be due to the fact that you no longer have access to your computer system in your mother's basement and are stuck with that little tablet computer?
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

You never cease to amuse me, Nikki!
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Are there grounds for dismissal something along the line of "The claim is totally unintelligible, most of what we can comperhend has no basis in law, ant the little that has any legal basis is completely unsupported by either the material presented or the accompanying arguments?"

Or do we have to fall back on the time honored "too many pages between the covers" with which David is intimately familiar?
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Nikki wrote:Are there grounds for dismissal something along the line of "The claim is totally unintelligible, ...
My experience is the court will give a pro se filer at least one opportunity to rectify, clarify, restate or shorten these kinds of gibberish filings even if there isn't an identifiable opposing party. Most often a response to that order is merely a rehash of the same "arguments." I have yet to see a case that was actually argued in a hearing. (I have seen hand written original filings reduced to printed documents that have corrected spelling and punctuation as if the filer found someone to claw through the gibberish and put it into a word processor. :roll: )

There is nothing I've seen in Van Pelt's current brain dump that moves the court to do anything other than maybe wasting the time to issue an order requiring him to clarify it. :shock:

Maybe they have more time and resources to waste in Colorado.

'Round here he'd have been under a vexatious litigant order a long time ago. Unless and until he can be found mentally competent he should be required to file through counsel.

Letting the Van Pelts of the world file this nonsense is the equivalent of letting people fly airplanes without a sign-off from a competent instructor.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

There is absolutely no likelihood of SFBFKADMVP responding to a court's order to clarify, restate, rectify, or shorten his word salad with anything other than a red crayon scrawl of "
refused for cause."

David works with the rules and procedures of the legal system on Planet Merrill.

Since the legal systam on this planet isn't sufficiently educated to understand the advanced logic of Planet Merrill, he's SOOL.
Last edited by Nikki on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

fortinbras wrote:At some point, I think on the defunct SuiJuris forum (although maybe the current one), DVP actually argued that while he - as David Merrill - either had or was entitled to fabulous sums of money, the several very very real liens in the public records against David Vanpelt (or Van Pelt) somehow didn't apply to him because those debts had been documented under a name he no longer used.
The Soviet Union disavowed the bonds sold by the Russian Empire on the grounds that that was a different government. But when a sunken imperial treasure ship was discovered (sometime in the 70's) they insisted it was soviet property.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What it all boils down to is that you filed a number of pages of gibberish that have neither basis in law or reality, that make little if any sense, and which point to nothing over which the Federal courts have any jurisdiction or interest. You have no case, in that there is nothing there that court has jurisdiction over, and you have no case for the even more basic reason that your liens of delusion have no legal standing whatsoever, except possibly as birdcage liner, or as evidence of your having violated the Colorado act referring to the filing of spurious documents.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

If you ever opened your eyes you would understand that the bond, a fidelity bond to behave a certain way is secured in the constitutions. I billed the state, issued a past due notice and was ignored.

It is a simple unpaid bill.

That is why I am suggesting you might want to look it over before you opine about it. That you wont really means that your opinions will not carry much weight - but I guess you all know that already. This is why I find you all such a great form of fun.

Especially Nikki. Her attempts to offend me are comical. And there is JRB again, knowing all the while that misnomer is fatal to pleadings and arraignment.

I believe we will discover soon enough whether the magistrate can even follow the Order and start scheduling this clerk cause. That is what I was enjoying with Wesley - that there is a direct and clear order for performance; schedule proceedings. And that Order is not being executed.

Regards,

David Merrill.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:My experience is the court will give a pro se filer at least one opportunity to rectify, clarify, restate or shorten these kinds of gibberish filings even if there isn't an identifiable opposing party.
I agree that this is usually what happens. However, here there is not only no "identifiable opposing party", there is no complaint, let alone proof of service on anyone. And even if there were, there is no federal jurisdiction. An "opportunity to clarify" on these facts would require a course in the jurisdiction of the federal courts.

Maybe that will be the Court's first response anyway. But, if so, it will also be the last.
'Round here he'd have been under a vexatious litigant order a long time ago.
That is somewhat puzzling.

Oh, David, the form order to the M-J was to handle the matter for all purposes. The fact that the DJ checked certain boxes on that form in no way means s/he would object to the M-J tossing you out on your ear.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

David Merrill wrote:If you ever opened your eyes you would understand that the bond, a fidelity bond to behave a certain way is secured in the constitutions. Is it opossible for you to provide a citation to the specific language in the "constitutions" to which you are referring? I billed the state, issued a past due notice and was ignored.

It is a simple unpaid bill.
What is the legal basis for the bill? Did you provide some form of previously agreed-upon service for which you were not compensated as agreed? Did any of the parties you are billing ever agree, in any way, to compensate you for something?

That is why I am suggesting you might want to look it over before you opine about it. That you wont really means that your opinions will not carry much weight - but I guess you all know that already. This is why I find you all such a great form of fun.
This, again, is one of your old tricks. You refer to documents, laws, other posts, pictures you've posted somewhere, etc and expect others to delve through them and determine what you're talking about or referring to. It doesn't work that way. You've allegedly done the research so it is incumbent upon you to explain it. Absent your doing so, we feel safe in assuming that you're just turning the crank on your Word-O-Matic again.

Especially Nikki. Her attempts to offend me are comical. And there is JRB again, knowing all the while that misnomer is fatal to pleadings and arraignment.

I believe we will discover soon enough whether the magistrate can even follow the Order and start scheduling this clerk cause. That is what I was enjoying with Wesley - that there is a direct and clear order for performance; schedule proceedings. And that Order is not being executed.
Where, in the rules of the court with which you are dealing, does it state that any scheduling activities must be done according to your expectations? If you are lucky (in that this case gets beyond cursory review and a recommendation for dismissal by the Magistrate), you might be consulted in scheduling any further activities associated with your case. More likely, you will be told when certain things are going to happen and you will have to comply with the court's schedule.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Finally, you still haven't provided any reason why it's necessary to purchase a certified copy of a document which (1) you've posted all over the Internet and (2) is a document of record available via PACER from your court case.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

wserra wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:'Round here he'd have been under a vexatious litigant order a long time ago.
That is somewhat puzzling.
Vexatious implies being a source of annoyance or irritation.

David has a few more cases or appeals to go before he transcends comic relief and achieves the nirvana of vexatiousness.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Nikki wrote:Are there grounds for dismissal something along the line of "The claim is totally unintelligible, ...
My experience is the court will give a pro se filer at least one opportunity to rectify, clarify, restate or shorten these kinds of gibberish filings even if there isn't an identifiable opposing party. Most often a response to that order is merely a rehash of the same "arguments." I have yet to see a case that was actually argued in a hearing. (I have seen hand written original filings reduced to printed documents that have corrected spelling and punctuation as if the filer found someone to claw through the gibberish and put it into a word processor. :roll: )

There is nothing I've seen in Van Pelt's current brain dump that moves the court to do anything other than maybe wasting the time to issue an order requiring him to clarify it. :shock:

Maybe they have more time and resources to waste in Colorado.

'Round here he'd have been under a vexatious litigant order a long time ago. Unless and until he can be found mentally competent he should be required to file through counsel.

Letting the Van Pelts of the world file this nonsense is the equivalent of letting people fly airplanes without a sign-off from a competent instructor.

There is no need to clarify. It is all right there and can be easily explained.

I am not saying that the case will not get tossed out. It is an unpaid bill and usually such items would not be tossed out by the judge or magistrate as that would disallow my my day in court to convince a jury my cause is just.

Which is why I pretty well ignore Nikki. As far as I know she is not trained at all in law. And she lies. Wserra has provided the materials to you here so that you can view the evidence repository. And Wesley seems in denial that the clearly defined party is the State of Colorado Capital Finance Corporation on the header and on the unpaid bill. The stage is set for the testimony of the US government to get on the record and I believe that the judge and magistrate can see that is what is happening, considering I opened the repository for that purpose under the header habeas corpus over a year ago.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

David Merrill wrote: Which is why I pretty well ignore Nikki. As far as I know she is not trained at all in law. And she lies. Wserra has provided the materials to you here so that you can view the evidence repository. And Wesley seems in denial that the clearly defined party is the State of Colorado Capital Finance Corporation on the header and on the unpaid bill. The stage is set for the testimony of the US government to get on the record and I believe that the judge and magistrate can see that is what is happening, considering I opened the repository for that purpose under the header habeas corpus over a year ago.
Yes, the magistrate can see what is happening. Which is exactly why your case will be tarred, fethered and chased out of town.

The question is; what are you going to do then?
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

The record proves that chief judge SAMELSON ordered up a trial almost five years after the alleged offense against the peace and dignity of the People of the state of Colorado.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5908/o ... edcopy.jpg

I am sure that the judge and magistrate know how a calendar and the reckoning of time work - even if Nikki is still a little fuzzy about the passage of time. Wserra cleaning up the time machine stuff as 'clutter' shows how he might be unclear there is a cause at issue here.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S.
Thule wrote: The question is; what are you going to do then?
I don't get the impression that any of you are paying much attention. I will continue being me. I enjoy this!

None of you seem to note the desperate clingy complex Nikki has. Fine. What is it that causes her to become so fixated? Answer: The same epiphanies about why I cannot even care what she thinks. The evidence repository already is - it exists in the 'exclusive original cognizance' of the United States and they have been ignoring it. Now the government must utter something about it.

It doesn't matter to me what they say about it. I have done my job - which is to bring Judgment.

Nikki as I understand her has flunked her physics ventures. So she will probably not end up in the same boat as Joe, trying to stabilize in a mental institution and have parking structure accidents in the lab.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

David Merrill wrote:The record proves that chief judge SAMELSON ordered up a trial almost five years after the alleged offense against the peace and dignity of the People of the state of Colorado.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5908/o ... edcopy.jpg
The possible existence of a real $50,000,000 note doesn't make your alleged $20,000,000 bill real.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

The bill is as real as when somebody enters a restaurant, is greeted by the hostess and seated, and orders something off the menu, eats it and sits there long enough for the waitress to bring the bill.

Somewhere down the line a prosecutor may charge me with Attempting to Influence judge SAMELSON with my charge. Which is ludicrous considering once out there, I was quite in favor of him taking the issue to trial. I wanted him to place his order.

One thing that slipped past Nikki is that SAMELSON might have just relied on the statute that says if a defendant will not respond to the arraignment pleading question the judge just enters, Not Guilty for the defendant. Which is where Nikki is lieing about Wserra and my conversation - which in turn is why I pretty well just ignore her. I informed SAMELSON that was practicing law from the bench - to enter a plea for me. My question was, Are you an active attorney?

Ergo SAMELSON did not dare to speak for me as my attorney. He would be the one being the attorney for me. Instead he threatened me into making a plea which disqualified arraignment. I was never arraigned. GILBERT picked right up at attempting arraignment two recused judges later.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Last edited by David Merrill on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

David Merrill wrote:The bill is as real as when somebody enters a restaurant, is greeted by the hostess and seated, and orders something off the menu, eats it and sits there long enough for the waitress to bring the bill.
Nope. I've seen some of the copies of your bill, and there's no legal theory making it valid. It seems more like the bill is a real as when somebody enters a restaurant, is greeted by the hostess and seated, and presents a bill to the restaurant.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
David Merrill wrote:The bill is as real as when somebody enters a restaurant, is greeted by the hostess and seated, and orders something off the menu, eats it and sits there long enough for the waitress to bring the bill.
Nope. I've seen some of the copies of your bill, and there's no legal theory making it valid. It seems more like the bill is a real as when somebody enters a restaurant, is greeted by the hostess and seated, and presents a bill to the restaurant.

That is the way it would look if you are not considering that SAMELSON was in violation of his oath of office. He had no judicial authority to be trying me nearly five years after the arrest.

In the evidence repository are two copies of the Register of Action; one before I informed him about the five year and three day Review he had put on the case - deferred prosecution - and a couple weeks later with that entry vacated. That is one real clear indicator he presumed me guilty, again against his oath, and was figuring that I would of course plead guilty for community service instead of insisting this go to trial.

That is what this Quatloser attitude around here ignores, SAMELSON left evidence he was wrong, and that he knew he was wrong.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

David wonders why I care at all about his antics and the output of his Word-O-Matic which he spews all over the Internet.

It's simple. I want to make it clear to anyone who searches the Internet for David Merrill, David Merrill VanPelt, David VanPelt, or any variation thereof that the emperor is naked. In other words, that, despite David's attempts to spin the facts concerning all of his court cases into results favorable to him, he has lost every time he's brought an action in court, he's lost (with the exception of his mother refusing to testify at his felony elder-abuse trial) every case where charges have been raised against him, that he's spent time in jail for attempting to pass a fraudulent financial instrument, and that he's incapable of documenting a single instance where his advice to his alleged 'suitors' has proved beneficial to a single one of them.

David Merrill, FKA David Merrill VanPelt, is an attention-seeking liar.

David Merrill, FKA David Merrill VanPelt, will say whatever is necessary to keep Internet conversations going because he is incapable of actually keeping the attention of anyone -- other than court officials -- in person.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Nikki wrote:David wonders why I care at all about his antics and the output of his Word-O-Matic which he spews all over the Internet.

Nope. I have you pegged, Nikki.