DMVP "Writ of Enforcement" for $20M "Lien"

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: DMVP "Writ of Enforcement" for $20M "Lien"

Post by Demosthenes »

Hey David,

Is it true that Charles Schulz gave Lucy and Linus the last name of Van Pelt as a hat-tip to your parents?
Demo.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Demosthenes wrote:Hey David,

Is it true that Charles Schulz gave Lucy and Linus the last name of Van Pelt as a hat-tip to your parents?
No, he did that so he could create strawmen out of Lucy and Linus and claim their bonds.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

The Observer wrote:

No, he did that so he could create strawmen out of Lucy and Linus and claim their bonds.

Nikki likes to speak for me too.

Demosthenes;

Please change my slogan or whatever that is called to "capital integration". I cannot find the field for changing that in my Control Panel.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

David's reading comprehension has declined to the level that he can't look at the top of a post and see that it's from The Observer and not from me.

I wonder how far David will flip out if ENM comes back and starts commenting on his inanities again. The last time she did, he was literally slavering all over the Internet.

David, in addition to having extremely limited familiarity with reality, has absolutely no tolerance for anyone who gets close enough to him to rock his boat -- as in having the effrontery to contact "his clerk."

David: is your clerk still chuckling over the conversation she had with ENM?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Merrill, I’ve read you nonsense, and that is all it is. The Federal courts would have no jurisdiction even if it weren’t. The fidelity bond is a state court issue in the actual event of their being an issue, your nonsense isn’t, and you would have to go into State court to press it, were it would immediately be tossed for the nonsense it is.

Filing further gibberish in the Federal courts will get you no further than when you sued you motorcycle and lost.

The only thing the magistrate is going to do is toss it in the nearest round receptacle where it belongs for being a waste of the court’s time.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Sounds as though that would have absolutely no effect on the perfected lien then.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Since the 'perfected lien' is also a figment of your imagination, you are correct in saying that no court actions will have any effect on it.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

notorial dissent wrote:Merrill, I’ve read you nonsense, and that is all it is. The Federal courts would have no jurisdiction even if it weren’t. The fidelity bond is a state court issue in the actual event of their being an issue, your nonsense isn’t, and you would have to go into State court to press it, were it would immediately be tossed for the nonsense it is.

Filing further gibberish in the Federal courts will get you no further than when you sued you motorcycle and lost.

The only thing the magistrate is going to do is toss it in the nearest round receptacle where it belongs for being a waste of the court’s time.

And what business is it of yours? That is just on aspect. The state attorney general is one half of the $20M so there is really quite the conflict of interest in that state jurisdiction you go on about. The other aspect is the misdirection from Wesley by moving the advanced-resonance materials to another thread somewhere. It is important I suppose that you would understand how a superstring graduate student might suffer a few months of psychotropic pharmaceuticals only to find that returning to Sylvester James' laboratory was a long walk off a short parking structure...

Probably better for you all not to understand. Don't blame Wserra - thank him.

Regards,

David Merrill.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

This will help you all understand. I have included the papers referenced in the Offering.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5908/o ... edcopy.jpg

The Order form says $2 and they sent an Amount Overpaid remittance back with the Notice of Lien for $1 so I filled that out for the certified copy to be sent directly from the Secretary of State to Beijing. I included certified copies of these papers:

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4712/beijing.jpg
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/992/beijing2.jpg
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/2369/beijing3.jpg
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/438/ ... 3chart.jpg

The plunge on August 13, 2007 was initially called the Subprime Mortgage Crisis but as Northern Rock Bank flopped it quickly became the Global Financial Crisis.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

David Merrill wrote:This will help you all understand. I have included the papers referenced in the Offering.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5908/o ... edcopy.jpg
This is a hoot - from that document:
The lien itself is under a consideration for a writ of enforcement and being scheduled for trial in Denver, Colorado USDC Case No. 09-CV-3001.
(bolding added)

Why and how would there ever be a trial in that case? (That's rhetorical, David)
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Because the Judge ordered it. You would have to ask Judge Robert BLACKBURN that.

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1113/waiveroftort.jpg

I chose a different route. Typically with billing and liens the credit slur is powerful enough at chilling sales for the debtor to seek some kind of settlement. Look closely at the certified copy from about a year ago to what is being provided today:

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/945/2009to2010.jpg

The one from a year back has all the billing publications whited over! I have my doubts that the secretary of state indexed the lien against the State of Colorado Capital Finance Corporation at all! But let's say that Bernie BEUSCHER is a little more careful about his duties and published it - it would seem that the state has a large enough coffer that people are still doing business as usual?

Maybe so. Therefore I prodded and the clerk is moving this to trial in a civil suit. I nearly got the issue into state district court a while back under the penumbra of "felony forgery" as prosecutory GILBERT read me my Miranda rights in open court:

Great Seal

It was really quite amusing and I think the snake GILBERT was a little put off. He was remanding me to the Psycho Ward for "two or three weeks" for being uncooperative with the independent psychological evaluation while reading me my rights and assuring me that what I had already said was being used against me in the new prosecution (felony forgery) which was obviously my intent to get the psychologist paid prior to settlement of my lien! I tried to hide my smile but he may have seen it there under my mock shock that he would not put his order in writing, sign it and file it like the chief judge did with the sock puppet psychologist for the state hospital. I think I may not have hidden my satisfaction that the state would be convening my jury about the lien. At any rate, there was not uttered another breath about felony forgery.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I imagine Magistrate MIX enjoying some popcorn in chambers as she reaches the end of this video snippet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoSXC3FuzRs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Nikki wrote:David's reading comprehension has declined to the level that he can't look at the top of a post and see that it's from The Observer and not from me.
Actually, David's statement was an indirect referral to me being the author and not you:
David Merrill wrote:Nikki likes to speak for me too.
He was indicating to me that I was mimicking you. Of course what David doesn't realize by refusing to answer questions directly, he ends up creating the vacuum that nature abhors.

It is also amusing seeing David repeatedly asking to have his title changed. What he has failed to observe here is that a title, once granted, has never changed - for anyone. You've earned your title, David, by your actions; you just need to learn to live with it.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

The Observer wrote:
It is also amusing seeing David repeatedly asking to have his title changed. What he has failed to observe here is that a title, once granted, has never changed - for anyone. You've earned your title, David, by your actions; you just need to learn to live with it.
Untrue. A couple weeks ago I was Admiral. Demosthenes changed it with my avatar. Joey changed my avatar. Oh well... always refreshing when you Quatlosers are wrong.

I am enjoying wearing JJ down by witholding family secrets!

Agreed though - you do behave a lot like Nikki - just not so clingy and desperate.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Hey David,

Demo.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

In case you have not been reading and clicking, change my slogan to capital integration.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I haven't read your crap in years, David. I took you off ignore temporarily to ask you about the Charlie Brown link, and, of course, you can't answer a simple question. Back to "ignore" you go.

No one here, not even me, gets to choose their own rank. Get over it.
Demo.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Demosthenes wrote:I haven't read your crap in years, David. I took you off ignore temporarily to ask you about the Charlie Brown link, and, of course, you can't answer a simple question. Back to "ignore" you go.

I do.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:Untrue. A couple weeks ago I was Admiral. Demosthenes changed it with my avatar. Joey changed my avatar. Oh well... always refreshing when you Quatlosers are wrong.
No, you are wrong because you are using the wrong words to describe what you want changed.

"Admiral" is a rank and not a title on this site. The differentation in ranks is based on the number of posts. "Title" refers to the make-believe offices, ministries, occupations and the like that are assigned by the administrators after the user has shown that they are active participants and posters here. So their rank is replaced by a title. But they don't get to choose their title

So when I say that "titles" have never changed, that is what I am talking about - and right about.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:I haven't read your crap in years, David. I took you off ignore temporarily to ask you about the Charlie Brown link, and, of course, you can't answer a simple question. Back to "ignore" you go.

I do.
If that was true, then you wouldn't be asking to have your title changed.

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I suspected this wasn't gonna work.

OK, end of thread. I'll start a new thread once the M-J notices the docket, unless someone starts one sooner.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume