Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: David Merrill's $50M Offering to China

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Cool.

Offering fraudulent securities on an international level! :lol:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

I thought you would like it JRB!

That last chart is August 13, 2007 to the "that Fateful Day" according to the BBC World News. I hear that Joe and Renqing may be sharing a cell somewhere in the afterlife.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/pubs/bulletin/default.htm

Regards,

David Merrill.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Judge Roy Bean,

You remind me of prosecutor/judge GILBERT who read me my Miranda rights in court for felony forgery (of a financial instrument and use of the Great Seal):

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1722/o ... opayka.jpg

He must have seen me smiling. The notion you try to frighten me with is based of course on the bill being fraudulent. It is a quite genuine bill and I welcome any forum to hear about that.

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1113/waiveroftort.jpg

Regards,

David Merrill.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

P.S. On that first post;

You should note the structure of addressing the Offering to the Chinese. The original has been mailed from my clerk with the Request from 2007 and the Bill of Exchange from 2001 to the secretary of state who will joinder the $20M bill, certified copy, to the package and mail it to Xuran in Beijing.

Experience tells me he (SoS) will be copying attorneys general both state and federal. They might think to copy the SEC for you Judge, I don't know. If you would like get a certified copy for yourself and submit the requested $2 cash. That is an overpayment of $1 so they will include a remittance back to you for the $1. Remit that with another order form and send it to the SEC if you would like. Tell them your thoughts too.

http://www.sos.state.co.us/pubs/busines ... r_Form.pdf

Write in at CERTIFIED COPIES checking Other - #20092001574.

Regards,

David Merrill.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Another demonstration of why Congress, so long ago, passed the Logan Act.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

fortinbras wrote:Another demonstration of why Congress, so long ago, passed the Logan Act.

Send your second certified copy to LOGAN. Or if he is dead, the Speaker of the House.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrance_W._Gainer
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Wooooosh :!:
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

I wonder what gibberish translated in to chinese is like?

Also I wonder if China could charge Mr. Van Pelt.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

bmielke wrote:I wonder what gibberish translated in to chinese is like?

Also I wonder if China could charge Mr. Van Pelt.

Misnomer. Grounds for Abatement regardless of the jurisdiction. They might rather send me a letter saying they just kill people like me. Or better yet a picture of JIN Renqing's tortured body. I am not sure where but somebody lined me to an article about Renqing being imprisoned and unable to see attorneys or family - probably meaning executed.

I am learning to speak Chinese.

P.S.
Nikki wrote:Wooooosh :!:

Nikki; please try to keep up. Maybe read the posts twice?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

After you learn English? :mrgreen:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Many primitive cultures respond to a solar or lunar eclipse by beating drums and shaking rattles.

They're positive these actions work because the eclipse always ends when they do it.

David's logic regarding actions which followed his various pseudo-bill-of-exchange activities is an exact parallel.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

I know that all of Van Pelt's filings don't make sense, but he lists Koffi Annon as "Attorney General of the UN"

But accorfing to Wiki he is a professor in Singapore. Also according to Wiki there doesn't appear to be a AG for the UN. They of course have a secretary general.

Also I can't figure out why he is putting a lien against China. Is Van Pelt feeling Patriotic?
Last edited by bmielke on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Until Davey manages to prove that some governmental entity accepted one of his fantasies as legal tender and as satisfaction of a debt or as some other valuable transaction, I suggest that the Ignore button be pushed by everyone. His pseudo-educated rants have long since bored me to the point where I barely read them anymore.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

bmielke wrote: Also I can't figure out why he is putting a lein against China. Is Van Pelt feeling Patriotic?
He misspelled lo mein.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

bmielke wrote:I know that all of Van Pelt's filings don't make sense, but he lists Koffi Annon as "Attorney General of the UN"

But accorfing to Wiki he is a professor in Singapore. Also according to Wiki there doesn't appear to be a AG for the UN. They of course have a secretary general.

Also I can't figure out why he is putting a lien against China. Is Van Pelt feeling Patriotic?

This fellow needs to improve his reading skills before he writes posts. For one thing, that proof of service is not my writing. I did not call a secretary general an attorney general. Somebody else did.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:For one thing, that proof of service is not my writing. I did not call a secretary general an attorney general. Somebody else did.
And you didn't bother to proof it before it got sent out. Sounds to me that since this document has an error in it, it can't be valid. No wonder the Chinese didn't take you up on your offer. But they could have least pointed that out to you and stamped in vermillion ink "REFUSED FOR CAUSE" before returning the document to you. I am pretty sure the Chinese government would know that Kofi Annan is the not the Attorney General of the UN.

Of course one has to wonder if your clerk was ignorant of this fact or was he resentful of being called your clerk and deliberately sabotaged your filing when you turned your back. That would effectively render him a double-agent. Perhaps he was working for the Chinese government as well?

On the other hand, it would not be unreasonable to surmise that the Chinese government took your mailing for a Nigerian 4-1-9 scam.

Whatever the reasons, we can safely say you will not be collecting any amount of money based on these and other filings.
Last edited by The Observer on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I don't know why it didn't appear when I first submitted it, but the Logan Act dates back to 1799 and is now found in 18 USC § 953, and it makes it a felony for "any citizen ... who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign govt ... in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States....."
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

fortinbras wrote:I don't know why it didn't appear when I first submitted it, but the Logan Act dates back to 1799 and is now found in 18 USC § 953, and it makes it a felony for "any citizen ... who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign govt ... in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States....."
which is why Davod received a major WOOOOOOOSH for suggesting "Send your second certified copy to LOGAN" without bothering to determine if there was any possibility that someone who was alive in 1799 could still be surviving.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

And you didn't bother to proof it before it got sent out.
It's a proof of service. It is an affidavit. I wish that he would have specified the original went to GRASSO too, but he is a professional and I am still satisfied with the work.
Nikki wrote:
fortinbras wrote:I don't know why it didn't appear when I first submitted it, but the Logan Act dates back to 1799 and is now found in 18 USC § 953, and it makes it a felony for "any citizen ... who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign govt ... in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States....."
which is why Davod received a major WOOOOOOOSH for suggesting "Send your second certified copy to LOGAN" without bothering to determine if there was any possibility that someone who was alive in 1799 could still be surviving.

Whooosh! Nikki! Whoosh!