David Merrill's $50M Offering to China

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: David Merrill's $50M Offering to China

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

CaptainKickback wrote:Hmmm.....how long do you think it will be before the SEC and/or FINRA and/or the FBI decide to have a chat with David Merrill about his "offering" and its legitimacy, or lack thereof?
That's if the Chinese don't get to him first. We all know too well how they reward these kind of shenanigans.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:It's a proof of service. It is an affidavit. I wish that he would have specified the original went to GRASSO too, but he is a professional and I am still satisfied with the work.
But that is the point, David. Who are we to believe, the clerk with the stamp and authority of El Paso County who says he served a document to the Attorney General of the UN or you?

If we believe you, then your clerk screwed up and served your document to a non-entity which means your document was not served properly and thus invalid.

If we believe your clerk, then he was directed to serve a document on the Attorney General by you - which means it was your mistake with the same result: invalid.

Let us know whose mistake it was.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

No mistakes. As it arrives the Asian Market takes the hit.

The only mistakes are in your Quatloser interpretations. For example in 1864 the Trust was formed - the printing on the fiat currency (Greenbacks/US Notes) was framed IN GOD WE TRUST.

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/1743 ... eyclip.jpg

This is the oath of office, based in that same monotheistic trust that SAMELSON agreed for me to bill:

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/2062 ... son103.jpg

And within a week of the perfected lien being published he changed his tune:

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9089 ... son209.jpg

I gave China the opportunity to buy some time; I did not give them time to think about it.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Observer;

Thanks for the distraction about attorney/secretary. It tells me either that you are a bit slow or that you understand this thread best not bring coherent commentary.

I walked into my clerk's office early one morning to find somebody already ordering the BoE by phone:

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/onscreen.jpg

I found it quite amusing that I ordered up the BoE and Proof of Service, calling up the Reception #'s from my Pocket PC. Cecilia was a bit puzzled as for all the documents filed, I would walk in as she was already processing that same one for somebody else, probably on the east coast in DC. She probably thought I was watching her on my Pocket PC through the building's security system!
Doktor Avalanche

David Merrill wrote: I gave China the opportunity to buy some time; I did not give them time to think about it.
白痴

There's your first Chinese lesson. The word is "baichi".

Get acquainted with this word - you're going to be hearing it a lot.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

My Lingo 10 Language translator brings up "Bait" for baichi.

LoL!!
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:No mistakes
But there was a mistake. Your evasions are just evidence that you hope no one notices.
Thanks for the distraction about attorney/secretary. It tells me either that you are a bit slow or that you understand this thread best not bring coherent commentary.
No, it tells you that people do notice when you mess up and don't bother perfecting your documents. And as far as coherent commentary, that is something that has never occurred in anything that you have written.

But there is nothing to worry about - China is not going to take the option on buying you out on the fraudulent bond. But you already knew that. This is just another attempt on your part to con your marks into advancing money to you in anticipation of a high return.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Doktor Avalanche

David Merrill wrote:My Lingo 10 Language translator brings up "Bait" for baichi.

LoL!!
This is why I don't use translation software. Some of us learn our foreign languages the old-fashioned way.

The correct translation is "fool". And if you used that Lingo 10 software...you are 白痴. Especially if you wrote your "offer" in it.

Now the Chinese get to see what Authentic Sovrun Gibberish looks like. Lucky them!
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

That is funny - fool = bait.

You two are quite amusing trying to avoid the figures. I intentionally started the thread so you might watch real time but you are in denial!

You endorse = bait. You are the bait.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Doktor Avalanche

David Merrill wrote:That is funny - fool = bait.
菜鸟

Your Lingo 10 software will never get this in a million years.

Give you a hint: it's precisely what I think of you and your Lingo 10 software.

Next time I'll gladly help you write your proof of service affidavit in Chinese. I'll make double sure there's no misunderstanding. :twisted:

Oh...next time you talk to the Chinese, let them know (and print it large at the top of the page so they understand):

我是蠢人。 請允許我品嘗您的玩具,因此我也許检查他們金屬油漆的适當级别

The rest of you feel free to use whatever translation tool you want. I'm pretty sure the point will get across.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Babelfish gave me:
I am a fool. Please allow me to taste your toy, therefore perhaps I inspect their metallic paint the suitable rank

Doktor Avalanche

That's pretty close! The correct translation is:

"I am an idiot. Please allow me to taste your toys to verify they contain the correct levels of lead paint."

I'm suitably impressed. Though Babelfish got the words wrong, the context is nearly correct.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

This thread is somewhat worrisome.

Either

David has gone so far onto his own planet that he sincerely believes what the voices keep telling him

or

He has taken a step back and is playing with us.

The only clue I can pick up is that he's posting the identical crap at Sooey where none of the audience is smart enough to make a joke worthwhile.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Wserra wrote:I suspected this wasn't gonna work.

OK, end of thread. I'll start a new thread once the M-J notices the docket, unless someone starts one sooner.

It has been weeks! Magistrate MIX will not be sheduling a trial?

Do you think I should petition she be held in contempt for defying a direct order?

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/9953 ... rial1s.jpg

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Hey! Wesley!

Notice the Defendant on the Docket too! The State of Colorado Capital Finance Corporation! And look what they changed me, the US Government Plaintiff to! - Lovely.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

David Merrill wrote:

Do you think I should petition she be held in contempt for defying a direct order?

Regards,

David Merrill.
There is no deadline set. It's boilerplate for almost all Fed Civ cases to have the routine work assigned to a magistrate (i.e., setting a scheduling conference and any settlement conferences) before the court wastes any time on it. You could be in a long line of cases.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
David Merrill wrote:

Regards,

David Merrill.
There is no deadline set. It's boilerplate for almost all Fed Civ cases to have the routine work assigned to a magistrate (i.e., setting a scheduling conference and any settlement conferences) before the court wastes any time on it. You could be in a long line of cases.

I don't think you understand the concept of scheduling Judge Roy Bean. That would just mean that the next hearing would be months down the road. That does not prevent MIX from scheduling something when ordered by her federal judge.

P.S. Maybe hundreds of people ordering up the bill is making her a little nervous?

Just send $2 like suggested on the order form:

http://www.sos.state.co.us/pubs/busines ... r_Form.pdf

Print out a second order form when your copy comes in, and send it to... well, I think you should send it to the Department of Justice with your opinion it is fraudulent, JRB!

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/8171 ... edocsd.jpg
http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/7558 ... docsdv.jpg
Last edited by David Merrill on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

David Merrill wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:
David Merrill wrote:

Regards,

David Merrill.

I don't think you understand the concept of scheduling Judge Roy Bean. That would just mean that the next hearing would be months down the road. That does not prevent MIX from scheduling something when ordered by her federal judge.
I don't think that YOU understand the fact that someone in the judicial profession would understand judicial scheduling more than you, Davey.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: I don't think that YOU understand the fact that someone in the judicial profession would understand judicial scheduling more than you, Davey.

Don't be silly. MIX has been ordered to schedule pre-trial events. If BLACKBURN's docket is crowded that simply means that the next hearing would be a ways down into 2010. I understand scheduling, and I understand JRB a lot better than you think.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

In my opinion you should await the $50 million from the People's Republic of China before pursuing any futher legal action on your part. Once the money arrives, you will be in a much better position to push your legal claims in court. Justices will certainly take you much more seriously once they know that you have a large reserve of money that keep the case going in court for years.

Of course there is the issue of whether the PRC will pay, but you can't afford to let little things like that to derail your pipe dreams.

bmielke

Post by bmielke »

David Merrill wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:
David Merrill wrote:

Regards,

David Merrill.

Isn't that like the psych patient telling the doctor that the doctor doesn't understand how to treat the patient.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

David Merrill wrote:It has been weeks! Magistrate MIX will not be sheduling a trial?
No, David, she won't. The text of the order:
IT IS ORDERED that pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 636(b)(1)(A)-(C), Fed. R. Civ. P. 72 and D.C.COLO.LCivR 72.1C, the United States Magistrate is designated to conduct proceedings in this civil action as follows:
(X) Convene a scheduling conference under Fed. R. Civ. P. 16(b) and enter a scheduling order meeting the requirements of D.C.COLO.LCivR 16.2.
(X) Conduct such status conferences and issue such orders necessary for compliance with the scheduling order, including amendments or modifications of the scheduling order upon a showing of good cause.
(X) Convene such settlement conferences and direct related procedures as may facilitate resolution of this case.
(X) Hear and determine pretrial matters, as referred.
(X) Conduct a pretrial conference and enter a pretrial order.
Where do you see an order to set a trial date?

BTW, M-Js only try civil cases by consent, and then only after pretrial proceedings are complete. Your non-case won't get that far. It won't survive the first look which, I would be reasonably sure, has yet to happen.
David Merrill wrote:Do you think I should petition she be held in contempt for defying a direct order?
Absolutely. Win friends and influence people.
P.S. Hey! Wesley!
Hey! David!
Notice the Defendant on the Docket too! The State of Colorado Capital Finance Corporation! And look what they changed me, the US Government Plaintiff to! - Lovely.
And so what (I write that a lot, responding to you)? That first look will also reveal to the M-J that you haven't served anyone, or even filed a complaint. So many grounds to toss you out.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume