Post by Nikki »

What an idiot :!:

He can't be 'sovereign.'

He's a 14th Amendment citizen.
Parvati
Demigoddess of Volatile Benevolence

Re: Black supremacist "sovereign" claims "abandoned" properties

Post by Parvati »

The 20th comment on the article above appears to be from the "sovereign" himself:

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/wreg/ ... 0HSGF8#c20
#20, michael cobbs, Memphis, TN, 23 hrs ago

i am not crazy these banks and realator companies is running the biggest scam ever on june 15 1933 america became bankrupt and the people became the colateral and ever since then the banks could not have interset in any homes or lands thats why when you go through a forclosure they try to pay you to leave but why and if the bank owns the home why dont they come to your house to evict you its because they have insurance on the loan and recieves every penny from the loan and send realators to move you out and when you leave you lose because the house is abandoned [forclosured]and the realators do a turnover and give it back to the bank for a percentage jonah asher is a realator thats why he put the forclosure sign back in the yard this house has been used in this scam 32 times and please dont believe the news team they work for the banks and the realators and they chopped up the videos to make them say what they wanted them to say i love all people white,black yellow, whatever am for the people if you think am lying look up how to do a bank scam on youtube and be amazed am only doing what the banks and realators have been doing for years to give the properties back my first tenants are white and they are my friends dont believe the media do your research prove me wrong i love all and they say am in a hate group LETS BE SERIOUS DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE I WILL TELL EVERYONE HOW TO DO THIS SO YOU CAN TAKE BACK YOUR LAND WHITES, BLACKS WHOEVER WE THE PEOPLE
"The risk in becoming very intimate with a moldie Parvati is that she may unexpectedly become a Kali and take your head."--Rudy Rucker, Freeware
“Most men would kill the truth if truth would kill their religion.”--Lemuel K. Washburn.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Spelling errors: +17
Total lack of punctuation: +50
Oops, threw in one comma: -1
No proper capital letters: +50
Words in all caps: +28
Run-on Sentences: +10
Last "sentence" in caps: +25
289 Words.

Rant Grade: 62%. I believe that's a C+. He needs to apply himself.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

That's a solid D, Webhick. C+ would be 75%.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:That's a solid D, Webhick. C+ would be 75%.
That's what it was when I was in school, but then I googled it to be sure and the first hit was http://fizz.phys.dal.ca/Classes/Physics ... _1100.html, which clearly shows that 62% is a C+. At first I thought I was wrong, but then I figured that the Dalhousie University Department of Physics & Atmospheric Science is making sure their underachievers feel super special. And really, shouldn't we afford sovruns the same courtesy?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

webhick wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:That's a solid D, Webhick. C+ would be 75%.
That's what it was when I was in school, but then I googled it to be sure and the first hit was http://fizz.phys.dal.ca/Classes/Physics ... _1100.html, which clearly shows that 62% is a C+. At first I thought I was wrong, but then I figured that the Dalhousie University Department of Physics & Atmospheric Science is making sure their underachievers feel super special. And really, shouldn't we afford sovruns the same courtesy?
It seems not everyone follows the same pattern:

http://faculty.cns.uni.edu/~mccormic/lettergrade.html

I could have sworn that was a solid D. At least it was when I was in school and it also seems I was a bit off - 75 is a solid C.

But, as usual, you're correct we should afford sovruns every courtesy to make them feel special. :twisted:
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

He's been comment a lot, another rant appears at #46.
Cobbs Comment (#46) wrote:are you going to help me help the citizens of america who has declared bankruptcy in 1933 and declared the people the collateral thats why they made us citizens[slaves] look it up in the law books thats why your in their juristriction and ward of their state since i have become sovereign am under attack but all the judges are sovereign all the lawyers are sovereign and all government officials its not black or white its rich or poor evil or good am here exposing them to you and they are using the devil **** wreg to launch a campaign thats evil against me but not these banks if you support me and want to know how to stop your forclosure no matter what color you are and want to take back your house from this wicked establishment contact me mekielyisrael@yahoo.com once again I LOVE YOU ALL DONT LET THESE WHITE AND BLACK DEVILS FOOL YOU PLEASE HELP ME HELP YOU AND THE BLACK IS THE WORST ONE PLEASE SUPPORT ME
That was the last rant from him. He may have started using the name "Brother Israel" because he comments and responds a lot after Cobbs stopped

Around here when we see a story like this from Tennessee we automatically think, "It's got to be Memphis".
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

It's deja vu all over again. There's an almost duplicate story from a few months back where the same kind of crap was pulled in San Diego. If I recall, the perpetrator in that one was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Doktor Avalanche wrote: I could have sworn that was a solid D. At least it was when I was in school and it also seems I was a bit off - 75 is a solid C.

But, as usual, you're correct we should afford sovruns every courtesy to make them feel special. :twisted:
When I took Econ 101 as an undergraduate that 62% would have rated as a high A on the mid-term. Any grade higher 32% was a passing grade. The course grades settled out a little after the the Dept. Chair reminded the Asst. Professor teaching the course that it was an introductory course.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

CaptainKickback wrote: Picture it. Yours truly in a Microeconomics class and we get back our midterm exam. I have 28%. My first thought is, "I am so f*cked." Followed by, "I can still drop the course." Then the instructor puts up the scoring curve. Turns out scores of 27 and 28 are B+ scores. Now I think, "Damn, i am a near genius! Another point and I would have had an A-!"
I don't have to picture it, I lived it. I literally laughed at that one because that was my same reaction. As I recall my 42% was somewhere along the lines of a low B. Alas it's been too many years. I do remember getting a 107% on a final exam after adjusting for the curve. Of 800 students, there were only three others who had better than a 90% (before adjusting). I made $20 off that too. A guy I worked with who was also in the course didn't believe that I had made that grade. "Put your money where your mouth is..." :lol: