DMVP "Writ of Enforcement" for $20M "Lien" II

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

David Merrill

Re: DMVP "Writ of Enforcement" for $20M "Lien" II

Post by David Merrill »

Yet SAMELSON was recused. He threw me to a prosecutor-judge to attempt a plea bargain.

When that saw there was going to be a trial any way around it - they dismissed.

In most instances, the R4C functions perfectly. But as Nikki admits, there never was a crime committed. The entire case was a malicious prosecution. It kept going and going only because they are so accustomed to a guilty plea in trade for a slap on the wrist.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

David Merrill wrote:Yet SAMELSON was recused. He threw me to a prosecutor-judge to attempt a plea bargain.

When that saw there was going to be a trial any way around it - they dismissed.

In most instances, the R4C functions perfectly. But as Nikki admits, there never was a crime committed. The entire case was a malicious prosecution. It kept going and going only because they are so accustomed to a guilty plea in trade for a slap on the wrist.
Horse crap :!:

His mother swore out a complaint and a warrant for his arrest.

The final outcome was that she refused to press the charges in court, so the prosecutor dropped it.

David merely interprets facts and others' posts to fit them onto Planet Merrill.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I recall reading somewhere that Van Pelt was in his 50's, making it reasonable to assume his mother is AT LEAST in her 70's. So you beat up, assaulted, battered,and or threatened your 70 + year old mother? Aside from being nutty than a pecan log, that just makes you a real piece of excrement, you know? Do your deluded disciples on Sui or at LH know you assault little old ladies? When you get to prison, please remember that every violent convict has a mother, and most of them didn't abuse thiers. That, and your all around winning personality should make it easier to survive in the joint, for a few days at least....

Jeesh, that just makes me mad. Make sure I get on the list to be informed when you go to prison, that almost makes me want to offer some serial killer or outlaw biker a carton of Kools to make sure you get a special welcome....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

David was accused of committing "assault in the third degree" against his mom. It's a class 1 misdemeanor unless it involves an at-risk person, such as his elderly mom, when it becomes a class 6 felony.

18-6.5-103. Crimes against at-risk adults and at-risk juveniles - classifications

(c) Any person who commits a crime of assault in the third degree, as such crime is described in section 18-3-204, and the victim is an at-risk adult or an at-risk juvenile commits a class 6 felony.
18-3-204. Assault in the third degree

(1) A person commits the crime of assault in the third degree if:

(a) The person knowingly or recklessly causes bodily injury to another person or with criminal negligence the person causes bodily injury to another person by means of a deadly weapon; or

(3) Assault in the third degree is a class 1 misdemeanor and is an extraordinary risk crime that is subject to the modified sentencing range specified in section 18-1.3-501 (3).
Demo.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Gregg wrote: Jeesh, that just makes me mad. Make sure I get on the list to be informed when you go to prison, that almost makes me want to offer some serial killer or outlaw biker a carton of Kools to make sure you get a special welcome....
Get in line.

Of course, Van Pelt is so badass he's not skurred of the joint. When I pointed out to that other idiot Harvester that his sovrunignoramus schemes will land him there, Davey replies:

"Is that all you got?"

Ok, tough guy - let's see how long you last when they put the mommy beater jacket on you.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
Gregg wrote: Jeesh, that just makes me mad. Make sure I get on the list to be informed when you go to prison, that almost makes me want to offer some serial killer or outlaw biker a carton of Kools to make sure you get a special welcome....
Get in line.

Of course, Van Pelt is so badass he's not skurred of the joint. When I pointed out to that other idiot Harvester that his sovrunignoramus schemes will land him there, Davey replies:

"Is that all you got?"

Ok, tough guy - let's see how long you last when they put the mommy beater jacket on you.
... or he hears "bend over, buddy" for the first time.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Gregg wrote:I recall reading somewhere that Van Pelt was in his 50's, making it reasonable to assume his mother is AT LEAST in her 70's. So you beat up, assaulted, battered,and or threatened your 70 + year old mother? Aside from being nutty than a pecan log, that just makes you a real piece of excrement, you know? Do your deluded disciples on Sui or at LH know you assault little old ladies? When you get to prison, please remember that every violent convict has a mother, and most of them didn't abuse thiers. That, and your all around winning personality should make it easier to survive in the joint, for a few days at least....

Jeesh, that just makes me mad. Make sure I get on the list to be informed when you go to prison, that almost makes me want to offer some serial killer or outlaw biker a carton of Kools to make sure you get a special welcome....

Nikki and Gregg, sittin' in a tree...

You both have that same erroneous notion that if the DA and his prosecutory judge had no evidence and no witnesses that I would answer to you about it? I recall you Doktor, you tried to twist it into spousal abuse! You are one sick little puppy Dok!

Regards,

David Merrill.

That is what I call twisted. That is just plain un-American. Guilt before innocence. I re
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

It has been stated many times that the case was dropped because your mother refused to continue her prosecition.

Thus, you were neither found guilty nor acquited.

There is only one person here obsessed with your guilt.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Nikki wrote:It has been stated many times that the case was dropped because your mother refused to continue her prosecition.

Thus, you were neither found guilty nor acquited.

There is only one person here obsessed with your guilt.

There it is - thank you Nikki. This is really quite fascinating how you attempt to use written language in cyberspace to convict me. - This notion that stating it many times changes the fact the prosecution was dropped because there were no witnesses and no evidence for the prosecution to proceed with to trial.

Intriguing!
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Back to the original topic, which David has evaded:

David, what do you intend to do when the federal judge tosses your case for your failure to submit a proper response to the magistrate's order?
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Nikki wrote:Back to the original topic, which David has evaded:

David, what do you intend to do when the federal judge tosses your case for your failure to submit a proper response to the magistrate's order?

If you read Dezcad's link you might understand that Magistrate MIX's reaction can be attributed by me entering the transcripts on the record. - What Prof calls an Article 9 UCC security agreement. It conforms to an agreement made and the transcripts prove that.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

David Merrill wrote:

If you read Dezcad's link you might understand that Magistrate MIX's reaction can be attributed by me entering the transcripts on the record. - What Prof calls an Article 9 UCC security agreement. It conforms to an agreement made and the transcripts prove that.
Pfui. Transcripts cannot create a security agreement. Period. Still regarding you from a safe distance. Prof.
"My Health is Better in November."
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Prof wrote:
David Merrill wrote:

Pfui. Transcripts cannot create a security agreement. Period. Still regarding you from a safe distance. Prof.

That's funny how you juxtaposition the transcripts. It is the security agreement made in open court that is on the transcripts, Prof. And I suppose the reason it keeps bothering you enough to record your pfui's is that you understand it is not you or even Ms. Prof who will be making that decision.

You probably understand that this matter is not prejudiced by the clerk's decision to start his own civil action. I can start my own civil action and it might just be in better conformity with traditional rules too. - Especially since this action is a waiver of tort enforcement.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

David: What is your next plan after the district judge bounces your claim?
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Why would I appeal the clerk's case for him?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Nikki wrote:David: What is your next plan after the district judge bounces your claim?
Let's just cut to the chase. David will do what he has always done - file more useless paperwork if possible until he totally gets thrown out of court, then claim a moral victory without ever achieving his original goal.

Was David able to use "remedy" to avoid being convicted for his stupid warrants of exchange in the Montana Freeman episode? No - he served time.

Did David use "remedy" to succeed in his trial against the Sanhedrin, Jesus Christ and his motor scooter? No - he lost big, not to mention losing the affection of the scooter.

And this is why David desperately wants no one to remember that he has never been successful in any legal endeavor he has tried. This is why he plays semantic games over why he was arrested and charged in the elder-abuse situation regarding his mother. This is why in the future he will not address truthfully why he failed to collect on his $20 million "lien" or why the PRC ignored his offer for a $50 million settlement. He will attempt to explain it all away as being evidence that the courts are corrupt, that there is a massive conspiracy to keep him from winning, that nobody in the legal system really understands the law that he does.

What it all boils down to is that David is like the Wizard of Oz screaming to not pay attention to the man behind the curtain.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:Why would I appeal the clerk's case for him?
Maybe it could actually result in a win for you - the first in your life.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Let's cut to the chase - whoever you are.

My God-given rights have been violated and a security agreement was in place:

Yet you support the people who violated my rights. You do not feel that a victim like myself deserved a speedy trial or even to defend himself outside the scope of Bar Associated Attorneys. And you do not feel that I am entitled to $20M for the terrible treatment I have gotten from prosecutor GILBERT, pretending to be a neutral arbitrator called a judge.

You feel that one can enter into an agreement, private to me, called deferred prosecution without notifying me that when the prosecutor felt like it, anytime in the next five years and three days they could arrest me and prosecute me.

That is the posture that I have been examining around here - what I call you Quatlosers.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Observer, I think you struck a nerve.

Van Pelt, nobody cares. Perhaps you should take the issue up with God as He is clearly failing His Duty to Perform for you.

In the meantime, take that electronics engineering degree of yours and build a 100 foot robot of God for when the next time you appear in court you can have it rip the roof off the courthouse, lean in and bellow (in the most God-like voice possible):

GIVE HIM THE MONEY!

Because that is the only way you're going to get your twenty million.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:Observer, I think you struck a nerve.

Van Pelt, nobody cares. Perhaps you should take the issue up with God as He is clearly failing His Duty to Perform for you.

In the meantime, take that electronics engineering degree of yours and build a 100 foot robot of God for when the next time you appear in court you can have it rip the roof off the courthouse, lean in and bellow (in the most God-like voice possible):

GIVE HIM THE MONEY!

Because that is the only way you're going to get your twenty million.

No. Obviously you do care. My getting a settlement out of the state - which is the Capital Finance Company by the way, would make you quite irritated I suppose.