DMVP "Writ of Enforcement" for $20M "Lien" II

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: DMVP "Writ of Enforcement" for $20M "Lien" II

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

David Merrill wrote:My getting a settlement out of the state
Talk about comparing hope in one hand, sh*t in the other and seeing which one fills up first!

You will never get that settlement, Van Pelt. I will bet everything I own on that and sleep soundly knowing there is no way you'll win.

You're predictable - and a predictable loser at that.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

David Merrill wrote: And you do not feel that I am entitled to $20M for the terrible treatment I have gotten from prosecutor GILBERT, pretending to be a neutral arbitrator called a judge.
Nah, let's really get down to the issue here. You've completely failed at life. You have failed at having a successful career. You have failed to be a competent husband. You have failed at being a good role model for your daughter. You have failed to live on your own without someone else's assistance.

Rather than own up to your failures and fix the problems, you have decided that you're a victim of some sinister plot/conspiracy/organization/etc. You've latched on, and invented, your own special theories on why you're owned millions of dollars. You have a desparate hope that somehow, someway, millions of dollars will fix your life. Sorry to say this, but the lack of money is NOT the reason you're a complete and utter failure.

You are the reason why you never had a successful career. You are the reason why your marriage and family fell apart. You are the reason why you cannot live on your own. Millions of dollars will not fix these problems, the fix to these problems is inside of you.

And you will never receive these millions of dollars either. Your theories have never worked. You've never received these millions of dollars you claim are owned to you. You're wasting the last years of your life on this nonsense when you should be repairing the damage you have done to your relationships.

You can die a penniless, lonely, unloved man. Or you can step up and start fixing your mistakes. The choice is yours.

So David, let me ask you one simple question. What is more important to you - trying to win millions of dollars from these bogus lawsuits, or winning back the love of your family?

Let's add one more question. What would make you happier...hearing a judge use the word "god" when taking his oath of office, or hearing your daughter say that she loves you?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:Observer, I think you struck a nerve.
Yes I did. David 's weakness is that he cannot tolerate or accept that he is a failure. He is unable to deal with the fact that he won't get $20 million in his law suit, that he has failed at making his theories bear fruit, that he has not been able to succeed at anything in life. This is why you see him making those unfortunate (but truthful) blurts, like how suitors have to go see the lawyer in black robes when the IRS ignores their remedy.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

You are right. I have difficulty accepting that I am a failure. You gotta note the date here:

I will laugh at you all a lot more when I collect my $20M! But don't quit; you are all pretty hilarious already.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

:roll:
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Is that your best April Fool face?
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Ahh, that is hopeful David! Good show.

(disclaimer: I stand to gain financially from David's settlement)
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Harvester wrote:Ahh, that is hopeful David! Good show.

When hell finally freezes over, pigs fly, and the NESARA packies arrive, you'll get your share of David's settlement.

Unfortunately, it will put you in a very bad position.

Once David gets all that money, he's going to have to file tax returns, and so on. Then, everyone he does business with will automatically appear on the IRS' radar screens.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:You are right. I have difficulty accepting that I am a failure.
That is a good start, David. Acknowledging the truth is the first step to any recovery.
I will laugh at you all a lot more when I collect my $20M!
Oh, dear! You backslid already. And you had just gotten off to an excellent start.

I will presume that you will be laughing in the same way you were laughing about being jailed despite your belief that you wouldn't end up in jail for creating and passing fraudulent paper for the Montana Freeman

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Nikki wrote:Once David gets all that money, he's going to have to file tax returns, and so on. Then, everyone he does business with will automatically appear on the IRS' radar screens.
Nikki, that is cruel and unusual punishment to be encouraging hope (no matter how faint it may be) in David that he might actually see $20 million come his way. And it is particularly cruel to make Harvester think that David might actually share his winnings with Harvester, when we all actually know that David will start filling UCC paperwork in his attempt to keep Harvester from receiving any money.

David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Thank you Harvester!
Doktor Avalanche

Harvester wrote:Ahh, that is hopeful David! Good show.

You'll be standing for the rest of your life. I would think you'd have better things to do with your time.

Perhaps not.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Doktor Avalanche

At least they got his good side.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Presuming you folks are not all sociopaths in real life this must be a method of ventilating. I suppose it is more a phenomenon around having somebody's true name and identity on the Internet. I login with my true name, you all know my family's name and you just enjoy the distortions of reality that compile your criminal syndicalism.

I really got a lot out of Nikki's notion that it was repeating falsity that makes it real.

With publication of a new judgment in fact, you Quatlosers have gone completely off the deep end with a prolific teaching of destruction. Rather than encouraging somebody who has obviously been victimized with an unauthorized deferred prosecution, committed by the chief judge himself - that he obviously covered up by falsifying the record, you take his side of the issue.

I wish to think the better side of humanity in all your slime I read here though. I think you get on the computer to ventilate. You are basically sick but this is really just making you all much sicker. I do not see how exercising hate-crime masterbation on your keyboards will help you deal in a loving manner with the actual people in your immediate lives. It looks to me as though your social and love lives are likely deteriorating because of how much time you spend being so anti-social and nonproductive on the website here - hating me, a victim.

I suggest that you turn all that effort into a loving sentiment that I get my full $20M redeemed in lawful money so that there will be no IRS involvement and it will be deducted off the national debt. That way we can all just start picking up the pieces and release this highly compressed information infrastructure, two gold windows at a 20/1 discrepancy from fractional lending, together in helpful constructive cooperation.

Regards,

David Merrill.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I was hoping against hope that this thread could stay open long enough to post the DJ's order adopting the M-J's recommendation and dismissing David's non-case.

Oh, well, there's always another thread.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume